Time person of the year 2017 award. They have already reset the poll once when Trump was winning, let's get voting

Time person of the year 2017 award. They have already reset the poll once when Trump was winning, let's get voting.

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e2kgs/time_magazine_reset_all_the_person_of_the_year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone else notice how they shift the "yes" and "no" option down a few pixels when it came to Hillary?

my mouse was hovering over No for most of the options but when she came the page shifted down forcing me to almost click yes

Taylor swift should win

Love him or hate him, given how much he's shaken up the culture and the world, the guy deserves it.

supreme leader of best korea should be time person of the year

Can we have kim jong un as person of the year?

The only man I wanna see on the cover.

voted for Kaepernick. hope he wins

>Tay
>God Emperor
>Rocket Man
>Russian hacker

Only vote yes for these anons

Yeah wtf was that about. Fucking kikes.

I cant see any voting poll

they're trying to push #metoo as winner

Also did it for #MeToo. When will Time crash to the ground?

this fucking faggotry
a hashtag is not a person

Unironically this. He threatened a nuclear war several times and had the balls to actually send missiles.

This. Trump was last year.

The edited the poll to make it so if you are clicking no on things it puts Hillary, dreamers, and metoo as yes.

so far the top are The Dreams 6%, Me too 7%, Taylor Swift 7%, Trump 6%, and Carmen Yulín Cruz 6%

Taylor Swift is in second place behind the dumb hashtag

I fucking wish. DEATH TO GDI

Kim Jonhg Un is at 1%

bump

Bump

retards, it also done it for steve bannon.
don't let your confirmation bias get the upper hand, it's bad a bad layout for long h2 headers..

LOL did anyone else click 'Yes' by accident when it got to Hillary Clinton?

They offset the Yes button to be where the No button is on all the other slides. That way you'd click it by accident if just clicking through the rest with No's.

HAHHAHAHAHA

Fucking Killary! Yuck!
Fucking normies wanted to be my friend yesterday....went out for the ol vetting process. Democrat...NFW.

It did this for me too. Weirdly it did it for Steve Bannon as well.

>person of the year
>#metoo

what the fuck?

I'd be totally okay with TayTay on top

just finished the rest, and can confirm

Hillary, Bannon and #MeToo all had the "accident"

>Time person of the year 2017 award.

I was 2006 Time person of the year. it means nothing.

It did it for Hillary Clinton, #MeToo, and Steve Bannon.

With Trump the bars went up ever so slightly, so if I clicked yes on the last one and assumed it was still on yes, I would have clicked no.

>bannon isn't also a shill-rigged vote
Shiggy

If you vote in a private browser I think you can vote again

>#MeToo
>Person of the year
I guess Jupiter will be Chef of the year.

Who on that list could possibly be more influential than Donald Trump? Merkel? Macron? Give me a break.

Bumping this because I want 2018 to produce even more salt.

If it bothers them to see Trump winning so badly, why did they even put him in the finalists?

>yfw a
>FUCKING HASHTAG
>Is the person of the year.

There's a couple of nobodies with all of 7% saying yes.
We should railroad trump to 20%

Because my god if I have to see some bullshit about a failed feminist campaign getting it I dunno how I'd feel about the future of the U.S.

Bump for interest. Vlad and Trump for Person of the Year. REEEEEEEEEE NORMIES

Yes, but why are the Dreamers leading?

Don't have a choice honestly. Hes the GEOTUS, probably the only for sure bet on that list regardless of who it is.

>MFW some failed social hashtag feminist bullshit wins because Time hates it when the people speak up.

You're right. I guess attempting to hide your bias is something that doesn't really occur anymore. How silly of me

Tay is currently tied with #metoo
Come on guys hastags arent people

Trump was at 25 but they reset it or something.
Make Tay Tay win though not Trump

How hard would it be to make a bot for this

>Mayor of Puerto Rican city
>person of the entire year

hahahaha are you fucking serious. Person of the Year = amount of influence a single person had in terms of publicity, impact, etc.

Digits confirm that Jewish tricks are at play here.

based jewed and blacked person of 2017

>every candidate is less than 30% no
hahahahahaha

Did for Bannon too though.
Also,
>#MeToo in the lead at the moment
Nuke this faggot planet

yes it also happened with #metoo

They've already registered my IP address as having voted, despite reseting the votes and apparently nullifying mine.

nah, trump or that new saudi arabian king that killed all the democrat donators.

Got me aswell, Jewish tricks are becoming more subtle.

>person of the Year can apparently be
>Entertainers who haven't actually done jack shit except bitch about everything
>"""Activists"""
>people breaking the law
>already well known entrepreneurs
>fallout politicians who claimed to have dirt on trump and then literally nothing happened
>literally who senators
>A FUCKING HASHTAG
>Hillary Clinton who became irrelevant after last year
Truly a neck to neck competition thus year, fellas

>Start doing poll
>(((the dreamers)))
No thanks, I would rather vote for the Sandy Hook shooter. At least he wasn't a massive leach off Lady Liberty's teat.

>sandy hook
>shooter
is there any proof of this?

They have been subtle mang

What? Proof?

Please let Taylor Swift win you guys! she deserves it.

Me neither, I think it has something to do with security settings

There's only one real option.

top three
>#meetoo
>Tay-tay
>drumfphghfy
fuck this bro. i want my wolfenstien II timeline plox

after scrolling down a little what looked like a big advertisement transformed into the poll, make sure you have java, flash on

We really need to get little rocket man to win or the Russian hacker. Trump had his year to piss off the liberals now we need the next person.

>Giving Time any clicks

Retards

>"TIME’s editors ultimately have jurisdiction over who is deemed Person of the Year — but the reader plays an important role. TIME’s annual Person of the Year poll provides the editors a window into who you think most shaped 2017. This is your chance to cast your vote for who you think had the biggest influence over the news."

They're just going to pick 2nd place and pretend it never happened. Voting for Trump anyway to make editors butthurt.

Fuck off you Reddit fag. Did Donald Trump ever post of Sup Forums? No! But he posted on Reddit. Our Aryan Goddess Taylor Swift on the other hand, posts on Sup Forums. Everyone get in there and vote for Taytay.

I don't see an option for Assad
considering he just won the war it's appropriate

Voting is pointless as they ignore the results anyway

Trump, tay tay or #metoo (hollywood jew rapes) is going to win, what a timeline =)

>They have already reset the poll once when Trump was winning, let's get voting.
Proof?

Fuck yes.
Sadly, Illegal children, McDustycunt, the Peurto Rican, a communist pope, a fucking hashtag and Taylor Swift to get raped in the asshole is in the lead.
It's in the window underneath the last paragraph, click the arrow.

They won't put them on the cover, but they will acknowledge that they won. If Taylor wins, it will drive the libshits crazy. She's absolutely hated by them. Everyone go vote for her.

He deserves it #BLM

youtube.com/watch?v=3HUWUtTZvK4

Bump.

They reset the votes for Trump from 26% to 6%, it's not our fault you missed it faggot. They're not going to let Trump win, he won last year. Everyone go vote for our Aryan Goddess right now.

yes I noticed this too, not sure if I clicked yes or not cause I was pretty much spamming no for most of them, thought I had a mouse drift up or something, but it's strange you brought this up, cause it happened to me too

>don't let your confirmation bias get the upper hand,

Where do you think you are?

Don't forget Carmen Yulín Cruz

They made "you" the person of the year in 2007. They've already shot their load.

>Lol they did this
Nigger if you don't have screencaps why should I believe you? It absolutely sounds like something they'd do, but going around telling people that someone did something simply because you were told they did it, and it sounds like it's something they'd do, is a surefire way to let people make you look like a retard.

I only voted for trump, tay tay, #notme, and putin

why wasn't the international jewish banking cabal a choice? or Assad defending against them?

This! Its not even subtle. For Hillary, the "Yes" button LITERALLY covers where the No button was. The "No" bottom is at the very bottom. What is this kikery?!

Sip bump

I don't have a screencap, but it's on the front page of /r/The_Donald faggot:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7e2kgs/time_magazine_reset_all_the_person_of_the_year/

Everybody remembers it.
Is that proof enough for you?

This. They didn't even take the most basic of anti-spam measures when creating this poll KEK.

Literally CS 101 tier.

A distinction he can share with Hitler. Along with the fact that he will commit suicide in a bunker in a burning city.

Alright, so how in the fuck are they calculating these results? Because if you go down to the results they are simplified somehow. What is this kike magic?

Top kek. Who are you going to let the votebots upvote?

>he still thinks Hitler didn't escape to Argie

excuse you?

Time magazine made it blatantly obvious that they either
>haven't understood anything how it came to be that Trump won the 2016 election
>simply want to ignore it and sweep it under the rug
when they didn't nominate Pepe the Frog as 2016 Person of the Year.

holy fuck
trump was at a minimum of 26% yesterday
they literally SHUT IT DOWN

Does it not load for anyone else? Tried it on my desktop and my phone, everything loads but the voting part.