Elon Musk

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ud4eonla8
marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Colonizing mars. Just a white man doing his thing

Eradicating the genetic filth located on this site

According to his Rolling Stone interview, to get a girlfriend.

He will most likely be pushed down some stairs

>genetic filth
Dat flag

Prison, after his Ponzi scheme inevitably bursts.

Suicide by combined Ambien/alcohol as the increasingly frail projected image of his genius begins to fall apart and people realize that Tesla has been a subsidized dumping ground for investor cash to further technical research that other companies will soon benefit from after Tesla goes out of business.

Finding an affordable, permanent cure for baldness.

corporate welfare, he is an african

To cuck all the ICE lovers

White flight to Mars

I musk admit that I have no clue what his endgame is.

He devises increasingly creative ways of separating taxpayers from their money and pretending he's a private sector capitalist.
>inb4 SpaceX.
No, its paid for my government contracts. Not private space exploration.

Your statement is contradictory. But you're probably a moron.

To collect "green" energy shekels and retire, also to prepare for the hyperloop damage control when it eventually flops maybe he will apply the "x was not real hyperloop" argument.

death, like the rest of us.

white ethnonationalist transhuman anarchism, I think.

Dont we all?

Extract $ from a scheme 10X that of Madoff

This.

Nothing, he's just an actor like Zuckerberg and Bezos.

>Not joining the high bog plane and meditating for eons untill you achieve true enlightenment which allows you to go through time and space everywhere and all at once.

Take the bogpill while it is still not too late.

his goals are beyond our understandings

To be the endless bugman, creating gay little roller coaster cars that waste everybody's time and money but never make's mass production. Why do you think nu-males and soyboy's love him?

This, Elonics is basically the prime form of entertainment and (((hope))) for overzealous science fanboys.

Revenging Marduk on Mars.

>Extract $ from a scheme 10X that of Madoff
user is most likely correct

Simple

Procure as many tax cuts as possible

Once the government stops funding everything "green", he will be finished. None of his businesses would be profitable without it.

spread love and inclusiveness to other planets

This.

Yakub won't allow such treason.

He's a white man so he'll be taken out soon

This meatloaf has eyes. That's creepy.

How come this hasn't been cured yet??

Red Pill me on why I shouldn't trust Elon Musk?

You sound like these people: youtube.com/watch?v=h8Ud4eonla8

Why can't he just be the CEO of a successful company?

Imagine Jeb vs BOGS interview on joe rogan.

Humanity is not ready for such a stand off.

Well, this article marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/ reads straight out of Langley and has a fake photo with elements pasted in (like three trikes for three kids) to help reinforce the story being told. So if they're manufacturing his backstory, it's probably bullshit. He also has a link to a certain Griffin who worked for In-Q-Tel, the CIA venture fund. Why would NASA contract a private company anyway? Oh right, to launder even more money with less accountability. It's a joke.

There is a cure, we just don't want to hear it.

kek

He's from South Africa, he probably realised as a kid that getting as far away from niggers as possible was the greatest goal.

Thanks I'll look into it

elaborate user

bugmen are more fond of the zuckerbergs and Bill Gates of the world, Musk is simply too much of a chad-nerd hybrid.

I believe this is his end game.

bankrupting tesla, doing a damn good job

Depopulation

>subsidized dumping ground for investor cash to further technical research that other companies will soon benefit
He has said explicitly multiple times that his primary intent with Tesla and SolarCity has been to expedite the inevitable move away from fossil fuels to renewable energy, not to become a trillionaire.

I find it amusing that Sup Forums hates Musk. What I find less amusing is the fact that people who keep shitting on him don't know what they're talking about.

Nigga

I foresee an autobahn

Peak bugman.

It's like his (the guy to the right) is wearing one of something like a mechatronic masks. It looks so unreal. It looks like its some robotic movement under some kind of mesh that is similar to that of human flesh.

Am I supposed to care that he's set up a nominally (((capitalist))) company with a goal of actually being an R & D project? The question was "what's his end game". So far, his end game seems to be revealing himself as a drug abuser, getting repeatedly lambasted in the press for not meeting production schedules and getting accused of abusive working conditions by his employees. Will his company create serious technological advances? Probably. Will his company be profitable for its investors? Probably not. Will he get rich? He already is, whatever his professed goals may be. I see him the same way I saw the 3DO game console.

Visionary, ahead of its time, utterly unprofitable yet paved the way for the Sony Playstation and future gaming consoles. Kind of redefined the entire concept with audacity and a whole lot of cash thrown at the problem. But didn't survive its own vision.

We know that Lockheed and Boeing have made anti-gravity craft. Do you think that SpaceX has already made anti-gravity craft too?

Proofs?

More welfare

One does not simply grasp Musks endgame without understanding what AI truely is.

He's a grifter, nothing more.

We all know this so no proofs required. Check out the Pembroke memo.

To kek the good american taxpayer goyim out of as many shekels as humanly possible.

Also thinking of him as something more than a gibs-sucking scammer is a sure sign that you're a soyboy.

>not grasping that money is created ex nihilo

>"Debt does not matter."
t. (((Paul Krugman)))

>"You won't default as long as you print the money."
t. Donald Trump

no wonder you dipshits go full sperg when reading the name Elon Musk

To become a interstellar super-intelligence

uh oh, we got a soyboi over here.

i think Elon Musk legitimately wants to colonize mars, as difficult and dangerous as that is. hes got a real desire for technological advancement.

why would he be running a ponzi scheme? he had 200 million dollars way back when he sold his paypal site

he's a walter mitty, just like jobs. a terrible speaker who can't even articulate basic ideas without sounding like a bumbling fucktard and all his "companies" create NOTHING. he;s just a hype guy like jobs, with better taste in women.

I love how bugmen have decided that (((science))) is some kind of liberal political agenda and it reaffirms everything they believe to be true. If anything I think the global warming theories have been largely discredited, what will happen when we get to a 100 years of the non since, and realize it was just a silent coup by business democrats to take over the energy industry. (which is what it really is)

Did he get jaw implants?

And he lost 3 times that much money on Tesla alone just last year. Tesla is a swath of bad business decisions bundled in Musk's delusions, you are just mistaking his delusions for conviction.

Buying that factory in California was fucking retarded.

His end game is Skynet..

Lobby for subsidies for each of his projects and cash out of each just before the subsidies end.

>that face
expression never changes, not hard to tell it's fake. Literal reptilian, don't trust the lizard cunt

find a hot gold digging whore to take all his money in a divorce

To crash this plane.

most tech companies in the beginning operate on a net loss anyways. its expected

To pack the bogpill onto a massive rocket and ship it to alien civilizations, hopefully to warn them of an un-knowable evil.

>with better taste in women
true that

Bankruptcy

for humans to be a level 1 civilization.