This is what normalization looks like

This is what normalization looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150923202940/http://www.biolreprod.org/content/67/2/637.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty hot desu

why would an adult cat be born instead of a kitten

I'm genuinely interested if this works and vice versa, e.g. if a cow could give birth to a human baby.

>oy vey goy dont ask so many questions just go with it

>dumb autist can't read sarcasm

An elephant *might* be able to give birth to an American babby.

some questions are better left unanswered

No, by using this technology we are no longer reliant on women and we can create a whole civilisation of men and qt314 traps. Roasties BTFO!

>Roasties BTFO
BAHHAHAHAHAH DEFEATING AN ENEMY CHAD ENSLAVED YEARS AGO AHAHAHAH BRILLIANT MY FRIENDOS!

PRETTY SURE JEWS DID THIS

How did the cat get in there.

Every day I marvel at mankind's great feats... born of foul motives.

Is this beastiality?!
MODS!!!
I REPORTED THIS THREAD HOPE YOU GET BANNED FOR LIFE SICKO!

Don't be weird and gay. What we need is Gurley pets to replace women

kek. Underrated

no, different species can't mix

>being a catburner.

That is not what is going on. You can implant a fertilized egg into another species womb. It is a surrogacy not inter species procreation.

M E O W E D
E
O
W
E
D

It would be rejected by the host body.

> create artificial eggs from skin cells
> sperm is widely available
> use in-vitro-fertilisation
> if the embryo is not XY, discard it and go to first step
> insert embryo into cow
> cow gives birth to human

You basically summed it up before I finished typing.

Have there been any successful tries of inserting an embryo of one species into the uterus of another?

They did something with a pig a year ago

There are ways to overcome the rejection. A Giant panda embyo was gestated in the womb of a cat by inserting a cat embryo at the same time to overcome the bodies instinct to reject. A Gaur can be grown in the womb of a cow, (they are closely related.)

I don't think it is far fetched to think that the could overcome the rejection in the near future.

I’m not sure, but the body is very particular about what goes into it. A transplanted organ is under constant risk of being attacked and destroyed unless the recipient takes medication to suppress the immune system, and those organs can be essential to life. Now understand that a baby is not life essential and requires everything from that foreign host.

But was it a full gestation or just enough to be able to transplant the fetus into another panda or to developed outside the womb?

Are you saying xir can't birth full grown catkin tulpas?

Because fetal cats have a gestation period of around 67 days, and on average cats reach maturity at 5-6 months. Nine months in the womb would be enough time for an adult cat to be born. The math checks out.

>the host chooses the gestation time

Are you dumb?

>the host doesn't choose the gestation time
Are you dumb?

So by your logic, a human baby would only need 21 days to be fully developed if we put it into a rat?

No the immune system would reject it outright.
Do you fucking basic immunology??????
Why do you think if one parent is positive for Rhesus factor and the other is negative the pregnant one has to take immune suppressant drugs????
Did you pass High School bio??

for many women the cervix is not a pleasure zone, and if you're that small date a real shorty

How close are we to impregnatable titties?

They're saying they'd rather have cats than kids. Go on tinder and you'll see some fat whores write "cat mom" or something in their bio. These are the feminist women who will die alone.

Math does not check out you autistic neckbeard. Why would one fucking cat be born? There would be an entire litter, and you couldn’t carry four full sized cats for nine months.

This place is fucking retarded.

No, the rat would miscarry after 21 days, duh. Surely you don't think it could carry it for 180 days and give birth to a creature with greater body mass than itself by orders of magnitude.

You are actually dumb, aren't you?

It resulted in a fully developed fetus but the cat died of pneumonia and so no live birth occurred. The science is in it's infancy but they are getting very close.
Here is the archived study.
web.archive.org/web/20150923202940/http://www.biolreprod.org/content/67/2/637.long

brainlet, see:

followed the scent of fish

You’re dumber than shut. You claimed that the host is responsible for gestation time. I proved you wrong and ou agreed you were wrong. Gestation time is determined by the fetus, not the host.

Yes you absolutely could, it'd be like carrying human quintuplets. Which is a thing that's happened and been surpassed.

Seems to me they're anti-natalist which I can agree with. Death and suffering are the only guarantees with life, it's not ethical to create new life.

They spent an infinitely amount of years dead before being born and will be dead an infinitely amount of years after dying.

You have the reading comprehension of an inbred spaniard

>flag
Checks out

>he hasnt been to /trash/

>claims that the host determined the gestation period
>proved himself wrong
>”lol ur dum tho”

Humans never cease to amaze and depress me

What am I seeing here?? One fucking cat? There should be four

>cats never have just a single kitten

Checked, but also that would be an exception not the rule. If this were to occur multiple times I’m sure the cat would not be able to be carried for 9 months.

>tfw I know for sure that the autistic girl I crushed on in uni would do this
Fuck, how did I get cucked by a cat?

Whats the point of the red circle?

That’s the vagina you dumb virgin LOL

Average litter size for cats are 3-5. I’m not talking about a single instance I’m saying this would not be recreated without genetic variations

>Calls someone a virgin
>uses meme flag

Price it doesn’t get too bad but it’s a great app way better if it had more features like this and the only reason why the iPad was to the same app for the first

Hitting the cervix hurt. Like, a lot

self-deprecating humor best humor

My seed my choice

How many threads to you copy and paste that shit onto you meme flagged fuck

>g-spot that deep into the body
Whoever made this is retarded. Get the fuck out of here.

He's a fucking idiot just ignore him.

The point is, it is the embryo that is being implanted in the womb, the fertilization occurs outside of the womb. 1egg = 1embryo = 1kitten

Shit up amerimutt

This is what a slide thread looks like. Sage.

Newfags need not reply.

I'm utterly convinced that Jesus is coming back to destroy this evil civilization. You Anons better get right

This is a step in the right direction. You have to break a few eggs...