Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

You first

It's not his fault his dad's badshit insane :(.

Rossiu was a good guy but he did plenty wrong. Only when Simon and him stood together did they find a way to combat their problems.

the only thing Rossiu did wrong was be in the wrong show, anything less "willpower bends space and time" and he would have been plenty reasonable

except the trial bullshit, that's some of the worst typical japanese bureaucratic/political scapegoating right there

All is forgiven because he's so pretty.

He did nothing wrong but he was a pretty shitty leader.

It's not his fault his partner was a completely useless sack of shit who put literally all the burden on him.

the only thing he did wrong way waiting too long to pull the trigger

Considering he easily had the best CG ending he clearly did nothing wrong

>Best CG ending
I think I can top that

Based Ougi

ROSSIU LIED

>Rossiu was a shit leader
>gets handed the world after the others save it
It's not just that he didn't count on willpower doing the impossible, he was just doing an all-around shitty job.

It's called trying to win. Losers wouldn't understand. Ditto for Setsuna.

not my fault people are degenerate and need to be controlled

They had gunpowder, poison gas, and concrete before the end. That puts them at the very least into the human tech of 1915. At that point world travel was pretty easy. For all we know the mainland didn't even have humans living in it.

Not saying you're wrong, but from a long term strategic perspective it would have made more sense to map the globe and find a new home than to gamble your whole species on one brainfucked little girl.

>their entire population literally crawled from under the stone
>they blame Simon for damaging the property during the battle with anti-spiral, when without Simon and the gang, there would be no property whatsoever
>backwards wants to return under the stone
>as a solution, Rossiu decides that Simon will get executed, that should settle things
JUST

pic related
I'm probably being stupid but what exactely happend between him and Anya? He used anti-geass on her and so what?

Season 2 was fucking stupid

These threads aren't the same without Hitler-sama, thank you for your service.

Literally gud boi dindu nuffin