youtu.be/DVg2EJvvlF8

No heaven.
No countries.
No possessions.
No religion.
The world will be as one.

>drag yoko ono everywhere

deserved that bullet

The race-mixing bastard got what he deserved.

Good riddance

Still doesn't take away from the fact he was a music genius.

burn in hell yoko, you and your no talent screeching.

>Yoko ruined this man.

Beware of VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS.

He deserved it. Prove me wrong

>Protip: you can't

Lennon was a shit musician

Scouse nicht englisch

A communist agitator sent to America by communist Jews.

if were such a shitty country, maybe the fucker should of listened to you and not have gone.

He should have been shot years before that

God, American's really need to stop making each other look shite.

>he was a music genius
How?

Nobody in America shot Ozzy Osbourne because he is not a hippy globalist faggot.

this

fuck Lennon

I'm an American. I don't understand the constant hate of Americans. I just live my life and go on Sup Forums

We TRIED to send him back, and save him. Dumb fuck wouldn't leave. Got what he deserved..

He was an intelligence agent, no?

Nothing of value was lost

New divide and conquer tactic to fuck up white solidarity even more than it is. Look on here, it's constantly under siege in the last bastion of it. The West is over with.

idk what's worse and Irish cuckboi sucking off an English entertainer or the fact that you idolize a dude who beat the ever living shit out of his wife and child, left them for a japanwhore that kinda looks like a dude, and then told a bunch of idiots about being peaceful.

The Beatles are the Justin Beiber of Yesterday. (get it?)

>be popular with boomers
>musical genius
have you listened to his shit? it's trash. only potheads genuinely like it.

Wrote some of the biggest (if not the biggest) songs of the century. His music is still studied today along with the likes of Mozart, Bach and Handel.
I didn't like his political views but there's no denying his talent.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSrev038hlo

>Get shot by Amerilard

Well, he rip'd off American music.
Faggot

He was responsible for "Imagine". It was a righteous execution.

Has America apologized for this yet? I don't care about the kkk or slavery but you guys killed a fucking legend.

Actually after The Beatles his music was bland blues shit - except for Woman Is The Nigger Of The World.

Listen to his music and lyrics you massive faggot

and if anyone thinks hes not a genius you know FUCK ALL ABOUT MUSIC AND ARE JUST A BUNCH OF PEA BRAINED PHILISTINES

>John Lennon
>Incredibly talented musician
pick one

fpbp

Fuck off Pavarotti

>His music is still studied today along with the likes of Mozart, Bach and Handel
The guy wrote above average pop music and happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Lenin is shit

Sucking off British Jews Patrick? I guess the Anglo did win the war at the end.

Should have shot him BEFORE he wrote Imagine

>go to America
>get shot
As expected.

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The Beatles are studied because of their recording techniques, which are pretty much common sense they were just one of the first huge acts to have such a presence in a recording studio. Mozart is studied because of his timing.

TLDR - Please get a refund for that Music Theory degree you never actually got.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAYiuFBqyLE

Come on surely someone here has a decent taste in music.

Eat shit and die jewish cocksucker

>I don't understand the constant hate of Americans.
You have friends here.

The Beatles are the biggest meme of all time.

Go fuck yourself.

>inb4 TWO DEAP FOUR YIOU

Mozart, Bach and Handel are each a thousand times more relevant and significant

>His music is still studied today along with the likes of Mozart, Bach and Handel.

stop trolling

He believed in peace so he didn't deserve to be shot but he supported commies so I don't really all that bad

Strawberry Fields is probably his best song. Absolute tune.
youtube.com/watch?v=TUcfB5Whp4I

Hilarious, seen as I studied music for 6 years in school. We didn't learn about them because of their "recording techniques". That is total bullshit.
>Mozart is studied because of his timing
Can tell you know absolutely nothing about musical theory.

Lennon was a hack. Preachy, up himself, and completely ego driven. All the good Beatles songs came from McCartney and Harrisson anyway. Every one of Lennon's songs was a stupid ditty, nonsequiteurs and extremely basic melodies, or else retarded hippie nonsense (Revolution 9)

DESU the only reason any of them are even remotely well known anymore is because it's free to put their music into movies and video games.

Furries deserve the bullet too.

calm down Cavallero

Glad that fag was shot.

>American's actually think this

>Boomers put "muh beatles" on the syllabus
>SEE? GENIUS!

>Be John Lennon
>Be Communist scum
>Get shot by Amerilards
Amerilards did something (unintentionally) good for once.

all hippies must die

nothing personnel

(You)

He was shot by the doorman who was a former operation 40 assassin. Catcher in the Rye guy was the diversion/fall guy

Imagine did more damage to the western world than any other song in the 20th century.

Be a luciferian follower of crowley. get killed in a ritual killing.

Yeah, in front of Chapman's bullets.

That's not even italian you cuck

Guess so. I don't think Lennon is anywhere near as impressive as you do. He was a wife beating hippy with shitty ultra-idealist childish beliefs, and Yoko Ono may as well be literally mental retarded far as I'm concerned, considering some of the spine tinglingly bad "art" that cringe inducing imbecile does.

Was he talented? Yes. But he is monumentally overrated, and the only reason he's studied alongside Mozart or Bach, is a sign of the times than any great merit on his part.

I'm glad you enjoy Lennon. Lennon sucks dick. Go like your overrated Lennon.

>be english pop star
>beat the fuck out of your wife and neglect your son
>get pussy-whipped by Marxist gook bitch

George Harrison was the true Beatle. Lennon was a jew

Fuck off. Imagine is a great song. Sure its lyrics are awful but a piece of music it is a classic.

I like the way people who've never properly listened to the Beatles have the strongest opinions. I also like the way they know more about music theory than those who've studied it. The ultimate larp.

>insults americans
>has meme flag
hello schlomo

Statistically, far not Americans get shot overseas than the contrary.

I like McCartney's music more, like his shit on Rubber Soul and the fact that he basically wrote the whole of Peppers. Think i'd rather hang out with Lennon though.

top kek

It's his fault, he shouldn't have come here. Nobody forced him. There are crazy people living in the streets here; nobody is safe.

Exactly, fucking racemxing pinko scum got what he deserved

>His music is still studied today along with the likes of Mozart, Bach and Handel.
I think you've misunderstood some things there.
What do you mean by studying it for 6 years in school?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqA3qQMKueA
youtube.com/watch?v=ajcszFtuYFk

I prefer McCartney too but people who disregard Lennon's talent because of his political views are brainlets.

He could have moved to England or something.

Lennon was reformed into a conservative before he was killed, you know.
Imagine wasn't considered his best work at all by either himself or the industry. It was a big deal because of all the violence uprising in the late-60s and early-70s. John had basically gone back from being a hippy faggot into Rock n Roll by 1980.

I have listened to every album actually. I have FLAC mono rips from all the original pressings on my harddrive. I went through a brief Beatles phase, but honestly, I found I was just purging them from my playlists one by one after that, just because of how much more basic and uninspired the melodies are than many of their contemporaries. I mean, you know as well as I do the reason they're studied as they are (memes aside) is because it's such elementary pop, it's easy to go through any given track (except a few of McCartney's more sophisticated tracks) and paint by numbers explaining it. Compare that with the Stones, the Doors, or twenty of their other popular contemporaries, and you realize it's not just because "they were the first!", they were just composers of very limited talent, Lennon in particular.

Obviously, you don't know who the night watchman was.

UNDERRATED

>"SOROS IS FUNDING AMERIMUTT THREADS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
That was an insult to John Lennon you dumb cunt, but yes I agree Amerilards are shit too.

Studying the Beatles music is part of the syllabus in multiple countries. It doesn't mean we studied them incessantly for 6 years. I'm not sure what you're trying to say here exactly.

George = Best Beatle

>Wrote some of the biggest (if not the biggest) songs of the century.
No, he did not.
His music is promoted to encourage his message and for financial gain. It surprises me not, that you, an Irishman, would fall for it. You are inherently communistic. See: your Gerry Adams video.

Happiness is a warm gun
Dear Prudence
In my Life
Norwegian Wood
A Day in the Life
Ticket to Ride
Strawberry Fields
Come Together
Lennon was an amazing songwriter. That dirty slut he married sapped all his creative energy and post Beatle he became a hack as a result but anybody who denies his abilities is a moron.

Yeah I agree. I think this is partly due to The Beatles being praised so much that it's become the edgy thing to hate them. I bet these people haven't listened to anything beyond "Hey Jude" or "All You Need Is Love".

He was an untalend commie hack

You say you've studied a lot of music theory but at what level?
Music theory isn't very uncommon knowledge. Are you a musicologist?

>Be English
>Proud English
>Marry gook and move to America
>Declare self a (((Communist))) and write a number one song about telling people to be goys and give up their possessions
>Remain living in a multi-million dollar apartment and have millions in the bank
>Start paying bail money for niggers back in Britain because they're (((Commies))) too
>Same niggers start murdering people and kill a coalburner whose dad was an MP
>Southern Irishmen, who bizarrely have an affinity with Liverpool, will defend this

you're welcome

I'd add Across the Universe and Tomorrow Never Knows

Does anyone have that video Where The Beatles are playing with some random guy and Lennon brought Yoko a long and she starts screaming? Always had a kek to that. Lennon was trash

This, plus Lennon while not as consistent as McCartney was the more creative. No way could Paul have ever written a piece as radical or as inventive as I am the Walrus or Tomorrow never knows.

My only regret is that we weren't able to kill more commies

>Americans will defend this.
...meanwhile, let's not forget he was an illegal immigrant fleeing Bongland's absurd tax system.

He's a commie.
What'd you think would happen to a commie?

He wrote those songs after he met Yoko and became politically active. I'm not defending his music from there on, because quite frankly I think it's sub par.
Exactly, thus all the hate in this thread.
I've studied it in school. It's not like once you study it in college, the Beatles suddenly turn shite.

lolno. You fucks are the most unabashedly arrogant dickheads ever and you're constantly flinging shit at everyone else. It's not a D&C tactic, it's just people telling you to fuck off when you act better than you really are, which is always.