Yahari oregairu

pick one

Saki

8man

I pick killing cunt

>pick one
For what?

Friend, lover, wife, business partner, coworker, boss, winner of the 8bowl?

Gotta pick her.

She's so underrated being lurking Yahari threads for months and not a single time she appeared as best girl

Irohasu or bust.

Yukino.

Good Irohasu, mein friendos

I want Saika to be my girlfriend (male)

>Yui
Fuck once, then stay as friends
>Yukino
Play chess with once in a while
>Iroha
Marry, have kids with and grow old together

Can I have 8mans sister? I like her and want to have 8man as a bro.

This user has the right idea.

Chess? Solved game?

Yukino. She's my soul mate.

I pick that qt in the back

Yukino

Only the delicious christmas cake.

i am thankful for ww having written my wife into existence and making her as perfect as she is

I want to suck his dick for the rest of our boring lifes.

Would you suck on her toes you lewd fuck?

Yui.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

Fuck off Sakiwhatever's little brother.

No.

Is this a copypasta I don't know about?

That's all well and good but what the fuck has that got to do with Oregairu?

Prepare to die you worthless faggot.

When you guys keep making back to back threads, this is what you get.

because the true end is YY yuri end and gay end for Hachi x Saika

t. Ebina

t. Landwhale

t. Biggoted haters

Yui.

Wasted.

yes. i bet they are extra sweety after a long day in those thigh highs.

Trips of truth my man

Haha i want to smell them, for laughs you know? Haha

Yukino.

I choose perfection.

Where is my brothers?

t. Slut

Which ending will make you most mad?

Mine goes like:

Yukino>Iroha>3p>side girl>loner>orimoto>Yui

My wife Yui is obviously the best choice.

Yui. No question. It is always Yui. She is a sweetheart, she is fair, and she has the best body. Also canon pure and doesn't have a lewd thought in her head.

Holy shit only a few minutes into the OVA and already 8man is acting like a complete mess.

>Yeah you kept me waiting here for a while.
>What do you mean this is a date? I never agreed to.... oh fine but only because you caught me on a technicality.
>No I'm only comfortable planning things by myself, you can make up the plans for this date.
>Oh, the only place I go is straight home.
>Fine if this has to be a date then let's just kill time until it's over with.
>Actually since we both want to watch different things lets just split up and meet back here in 2 hours.

I'll admit this was pretty funny, but it also highlights 2 things.
1. 8man is very inexperienced with dating.
2. Iroha is very experienced with dating.

I'm surprised Iroha had the patience to put up with all of his bullshit. I cannot for the life of my figure out what she sees in him. They don't seem like a good match at all.

Irocute obviously

That might actually be the reason, considering the show's overarching theme of ''muh genuine'' Iroha has seen a lot of guys play airs and act flawless during a date. To her, his virgin antics are endearing.

>tfw this is not how real life works

Iroha > Yui >>>> Yuckyno

>he didn't read 10.5
Pleb

also, you're a faggot

Volume 10,5 was almost entirely different than the way it played out in the anime.

Also it was mostly garbage. Which is why the OVA is shit as well.

What does that have to do with experience? 8man was just acting like an autist that doesnt give a fucking as always. Every virgin fuckboy that actually wanted to go on a date could come up with the stuff Iroha did.

Is this handsome Hachiman in Yui vision or Yukino vision?

Why is S2 Hachiman more handsome than all other iterations?

t. Yuifag

I bet you think Exorcism and Spyro are different people

Further confirmation that FEEL are a bunch of biased Yukinofags.

They wouldn't let Yui be closer to 8man even once in an OVA.

s2 Hachiman is actually closer to his LN look than s1

Yui sat closer to him while they ate and she got close to him when she suggested getting a wife for Sable and dropped hints she wouldn't mind sharing a dog with 8man.

It's rather interesting how Watari always keeps pushing a dog in Hachiman and Yui's relationship.

>dropped hints

She would literally share everything with him.

Which one would get on the dick the soonest?

>doesn't have a lewd thought in her head.
How is that a good thing? Do you want her as a daughter or something?

this one

Anybody other than Yukino is delusional.

So she's the slut? Too bad. She's the ugliest.

Yui likes dogs a lot. The same scene had Yukino and cats, again. Also I am sure FEEL wrote the second half of the episode and not WW.

Yes. Because she loves him but is too shy to say it.

>Yui: child producing factory bearing hips, you will have at least 10 kids, poor for life unless you land a good job
>Yukino: stay at home dad scenario, easy to cheat on her but will definitely find out and kill you. Wacko family
>Irohas: will destroy your dick and buy all kinds of expensive shit with your money. Most likely to cheat on you.

Okay

S2 is in Yukino vision. Hachiman becomes handsome around the same time she starts developing feelings for him and Yui's tits drop a few sizes.

>Yui's tits drop a few sizes
this made me so fucking mad

What?

Why? Is that the only thing you care about or something?

It wasn't about sharing a dog, the dog was a metaphor for a baby in that scene.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Hachiman wants: A genuine relationship with someone that won't turn to shit.
Yukino wants: To help 8man, fix him, and have something genuine for herself.
Yui wants To be the owner of the hole 8man sticks it to and have Yukino be okay with it, even if Yukino is only pretending to be.

Is Iroha smarter than Yukino and Hachiman?

No. In the LN when Hachiman talks about things Iroha and Yui are often left dumbfounded and have no idea what he's talking about.

Unlikely, but not impossible.

Anyone but Iroha. She sucks.

I would drink her bath water too

Yui kind of is a puppy in how she interacts with the club. Doesn't understand most of what they say but is happy to be there with them. She'll be at Hachiman and Yukino's house a lot I predict, after she gets over the suffering of losing.

You don't understand the story. Yui is more than that you shit. Yukino is the one who walked away from genuine and is only interested in her own problems. Yui is the genuine one and she explicitly wants to help 8man. Yui also wants to help Yukino and would never knowing hurt her.

Fuck off Yuckynofag.

Yukino didn't "walk away from genuine", she was quite shocked and disoriented to see Hachiman emotional, she was on the bridge wondering what it meant and the first thing she asked him was what he meant.

Yui can take or leave "the genuine" request, she's not the one who insists Hachiman's request must be addressed after all.

No need to get so upset. Also I'm a Yuifag. But Iroha really is shit. On second thought, I do want you to get mad faggot.

I don't know user. It seems like you're the one that has things backwards.

If Yui was only after 8man's cock she wouldn't have tried to help Yukino in vol 11.

Your Yukinofag goggles are on too tight. She rejected him when he wanted her help and during his most vulnerable time she ran off.

>Your Yukinofag goggles are on too tight. She rejected him when he wanted her help and during his most vulnerable time she ran off.

You're kind of taking that out of context and you're ignoring everything leading up until that point.

Yukino. The other girls are shallow.

Thst's not untrue, but certainly there are better reasons to prefer her over the others.

Yui - can't hold conversation with Hachiman because words with more than three syllables are hard for her, has no interests in common, but has some kind of hero worship of him.

Iroha - uses feminine charms to get Hachiman to do things for her, she crushes on Hayama.

Orimoto - ridicules Hachiman "uncool" behavior and service club, keeps comparing him to Hayama. Hachiman is just a clown, a source of entertainment to her.
They look pretty shallow to me. Worst girls

hachiman

He asked for help and promised to be a good boy. That should have been enough for her. Just admit that his actions hurt her.

Yukino is the one true answer.

YUI A SHIT

Why do you always give yourself away Yuipollfag? It immediately makes me not want to discuss anything with you.