Why are Americans addicted to sugar?

Why are Americans addicted to sugar?

>1 post by this ID
fuck off. Obesity is a superpower

If sugar's so bad, why did Jesus make it taste so good?

Nigger argument.

>be poor as fuck american
>government literally gives you money every month to buy sugar
>get diabetes
>government literally pays the doctors and drug companies to treat you

the sugar industry is huge and has historically been tied into the american deep state. That's why we own Hawaii.

The (((sugar lobby))) pushed the "fat is bad" and "salt is bad" memes for decades.

Because Jesus is a jew

If you're fat you're easy to control, have shitty health and bound to die prematurely. Fat people are no good, they have been taken hostage by the Food Jew which shows how weak they are.
You sound fat btw.

>(((big food))) adds sugar to everything from milk to bread to meat via cow's healthy diet of skittles
>wonder why the country is addicted to it

you should ask why they're so addicted to opioids. like half the population are opioid addicts.

why are you addicted to shitskin refugees and soy?

Sugar would be a little bit healthier than their fruxtose

>sugar
It's called high fructose corn syrup around here

Why do you have diabetes?

Why are Americans addicted to fat?

I like all the candy that goes on sale after Halloween.

Why are Americans addicted to salt?

HEY RETARD FUCKFACE AND FUCKFACES LIKE YOU WITH SUGAR AND CARBOHYDRATES YOU WOULD BE MOVING , SUGAR BREAKS DOWN INTO GLUCOSE AND FRUCTOSE WHICH GIVES ENERGY TO MUSCLES AND YOUR BRAIN BY TURNING INTO SEROTONIN THATS HOW YOU FUNCTION , HEALTHIEST CULTURES HAVE HIGH CARBOHYDRATE MEALS AND ARE SKINNY AND FIT. DONT GIMMIE BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW CERTAIN CULTURES EAT THIS AND THAT MEAT OR FAT WHICH IS LIGHTLY IN THEIR DIET TO BE HEALTHY BUT IGNORE HOW MUCH RICE PASTA AND OTHER GRAINS THEY EAT. YOU KNOW WHY SUMO WRESTLERS ARE FAT NOT BY LIL RICE BOWLS BUT A BIG HIGH FAT NOODLE POT COVERED IN HEAVY OILS AND FATS FROM MEATS THAT GOES OVER 10000 CALORIES. ALSO EVERY WORLD REKNOWN CARDIO ATHLETES , CYCLISTS AND RUNNERS EAT BIG CARB LOADS BEFORE A RACE AND THROUGHOUT THEIR TRAINING . SO FUCK U FAGGOTTTT U GAYYYYYY

>If sugar's so bad, why did Jesus make it taste so good?
to promote slavery

>the sugar industry is huge and has historically been tied into the american deep state.
like that program in Florida where we pay two spics 10x the global value of sugar for as much as they grow?

Because niggers

Insects lol.

I've got like 20 lbs sugar, for all the cool aid cause i get thirsty. just in case i might get thirsty.

i lost 160lb on a strictly fats, proteins, loads of veggies and natural sugars like berries and grapefruits. only worked cause i cut grains hardcore, fit and strong now. fuck you

Our sense of sweet taste is supposed to tell us when a fruit is ripe, "fully charged", and ready to eat. We find it pleasurable because that's peak nutrition.
Sugar hacks this sense drive, but provides no nutrition.
Most of your diet should be fruit.

yes, there certainly is some strange flaw where consuming too much of what we are design to enjoy most will actually kill us...

It tastes good.
>why do people do things that are pleasurable?
Why don't you? Are you poor?

Inflammation overload

because it's in every fucking thing, needed or not
one day will come in which sugar industry will sit down on the defendants bench like tobacco industry did

fucking kek my dude

Everything tastes better with salt. Shit will be the death of me; sugar can eat a dick.

Where are all these supposed sales? Every place that sells candy in my area immediately switches to Christmas candy after Oct. 31.

I got bags of the stuff at the grocery store. Luckily I'm an american and will shoot anyone who touches it.

It's related. Fructose (which is in sugar) triggers opioid receptors. Dairy (casomorphins) and bread/gluten also trigger opioid receptors.

"Give them bread and games."

>bread/gluten

>Why are Americans addicted to high-fructose corn syrup?
fixed that for you dipshit

Because it is 8x more addictive than cocaine and sugar corporations exploit this on Americans by putting it in everything from candy to bread.

Take my advice, start looking at the ingredients list on everything you eat. Carbohydrates and sugar turn into the same thing in the body, so essentially, the amount of grams listed for carbs is all sugar.

Because we are biologically inclined to enjoy sweet foods. Hunger associated at the base of the brain stem craves sugar, salt, and fat. These foods are the most calorically rich types of foods, foods that insure the survival of the species.

In today's time due to industrialization and advanced marketing, sugar has become a staple our of diets because its cheap and it sells easily.

Look at McDonalds. Its 100% sugar, salt, and fat. And is the biggest chain of restaurants ever.