Have any of you actually gone out into the world and attempted to make a change for the better or do you just sit on...

Have any of you actually gone out into the world and attempted to make a change for the better or do you just sit on Sup Forums and bitch and hope that someone else maybe does something?

Shut up leaf

No need to go out when sitting down on Sup Forums makes changes now.

Ya that's what I thought

sit on pol and bitch

Why do you come to a forum you hate to talk bullshit to people who disagree with you?
What kind of self-righteous cunt inserts themselves into places they don't belong?

Thank you for being honest.

>projection
I hope you can learn to be honest, at least with yourself, one day.

Sup Forums helped me get my shit together 3 years ago. Got a job, no more NEET bullshit, became more confident, I'm no longer socially awkward as fuck, can talk to anyone.
It helped me with all of that because I came to the realization that bitching about all the shit we do on here but not doing anything to improve anything or even improve yourself is really fucking stupid.

My very being is making changes.
What else do you expect? A militarised revolution?

Yes, but I'm suffering from herniated discs and recovering from a shoulder surgery. I used to be great Anons, not I'm skinny again, can't lift or do anything. All I can do is drink, smoke weed, and shitpost while my back hurts. It's been 2 years...Cant recover, sometimes want to die

You didn't answer any of my questions, faggot.
What's the most controversial thing you believe? Something you wouldn't necessarily want your friends or family to know.

Yes, Sup Forums made me hate being a useless neet, so i've finally started doing something with my professional life

I am too young to do shit right now
I need to finish high school and survive university, and then we can talk
For now i am making preparations
Getting fit
Helping my father stock weapons and ammo
In leaf land, right now is not the time to strike. Sit tight, lay low, and wait
The opportunity will present itself.

This is also acceptable. Lead by example. Sup Forums helped me somewhat in this way too, I think it's unfortunate to see how much bullshit is on this board though and how many people have the wrong ideas or mindset as in it's exactly the same as the people they hate but replace 'x' for 'y' and they think it is a world of difference

I've done my part to make sure a brown person doesn't get employed at my place of work.

Feels good man.

>What's the most controversial thing you believe?
I'm uncertain what exactly happened in the holocaust. I'm sure some people died but with the amount of media bullshit this board has exposed me to and all the questions asked about ww2 and the death camps I'm quite positive that what we have been fed is not the truth

>herniated discs
My uncle had that same thing. You have my sympathy, user. That's gotta be brutal.

Average=bad.
Average human = dumb.
Average strength = weak.
Average pol poster = dumb.

Dont let it get to ya.

Sup Forums is just a circlejerk for far right, jew hating, conspiracy nutcases to feel better about themselves. They don't understand what's actually happening and they don't have any serious argument to justify their positions. I'm guessing Sup Forums is just 12 year old spics in their basement going HURR DURR JEW AMIRITE but not actually saying anything worthwhile.

>sometimes want to die
hang in there Ameribro! I hope everything works out for you and I hope you believe in yourself too!

There's actually a ton of evidence to support this. People go overboard thinking the Jews are some united force that controls everything, but Zionists are EXTREMELY powerful. This cannot be denied.

Thanks lads. Todays a bad day because I flared up the back, I do have a lot of good days. Just need to be able to get back in the gym consistently. Working out is the best cure for depression in this world. Good advice for anyone here who is struggling.

bump for an honest answer
you're OK leaf
to answer your question yes I have gone out and made the world better, both in a professional capacity and through volunteer work

Please post that mainstream news collage of all the Jews being involved in media and I will debunk the first person I google.

I made a better plac for me and my family I started with nothing and have at least 1/2 million in assets. When I am done should be 3 million

t:white man

Dont derail the thread with your pathetic squabbling..

Post it coward

Derail what. This thread is shit

I'm just a russian bot so no

Im not even the person you are originally talking to you retarded freak.
You 2 imbeciles are looking at the same coin arguing which side is right or wrong.
This thread start off as a relatively retarded topic but ended up as a place where people can talk about something they can change or have changed in real life. Instead, yet again, 2 retards come in to talk in a dumb way about a dumb thing to prove who is the least dumb of the two.
And to be honest its quite a tense race, we are probably going to have a photo finish here.

wew user, yous must be smahht. Teel me about how smahht you are

I volunteer at 7 charities

So you have no proof that the Jews ruin everything? Thanks for clearing that up Sup Forums

I am 10 smarts.
Maybe i am not the smartest man on the planet but i am smart enough to not shit up every single thing i lay my eyes on which couldnt be said the same to you. And now you are attempting to mock my good intentions because you are a retard. Disgusting.
I am not the official negotiator of Sup Forums but you are a communist so it doesnt matter what i say to you, you wont understand and youll go on to attempt to establish your pathetic system once again and destroy more property and kill more people.

>it doesnt matter what i say to you

try me, because I didn't even say anything about communism, you brought it up.

When you fly the flag above everything, even above your words it does speak a lot more often than you do. Regardless i do not believe that kikes are behind absolutely everything, i simply believe that kikes represent a large % of the group of people that are indeed, very evidently, fucking everything over because of their greed and lust.

and right now I believe you are slav shit and need to die. So stop getting triggered by a meme flag and answer the question.

What do you think can be accomplished by one person that is going to matter? Nothing.

You are quite retarded. I answered your question multiple times.
The image you expect from me, that originally you didnt ask from me, i do not have nor will i ever for i do not believe it represents what i think and guess is going on within the world at the time.
Does that answer your question? I really dont know how to explain this very simple concept of: i do not believe what you want me to believe and i wont give you an answer that you expect. You dense mother fucker.
Being a good example is a good start. Both for you and others around you. A good nation rests on the back of good families, and good families on the backs of good individuals.

le mcveigh face

3rd post best post.

Me, no.

t. "man" who will never accomplish anything

I never post much at all. I just find Sup Forums excellent viewing from a distance. The fact that the right has became such a mobilised countercultute is utterly fascinating, albeit from the saftey of the internet.

I don't care about anything anymore.

I really don't give a single fuck about the state of the world.

and I can debunk that in 1 easy post if you just post that collage of "jews in media". And it's not even because I'm a Jew and part of le kike conspiracy, but because I think you are full of shit. I'm here to show you you are wrong, not to to show you Jews are great people, because they are not.

>i do not believe what you want me to believe and i wont give you an answer that you expect.
>i.e. You want me to elaborate on a position but I can't because you will rek me with facts

so you agree your position is retarded and can only be justified by just saying: niggers suck fuck you?

Wh*te boys are far too cowardly to get out in the world and do anything. Even electing their orange meme president can't stop the pro-BLACK demographic shift.

Thats fine, do the best you can within your own world and you are helping everything you believe in.
But you dont even know my position and you are already calling it retarded based on your own beliefs as to what is going to come out of my mouth.
We didnt even begin talking about a single topic and you are already so dismissive about anything that can possibly come out of my mouth. At this point i believe we could agree and youd still call me a retard.

And no, i can elaborate my position incredibly clearly and with great accuracy i am trying to make it known that it is not what you expect it to be.

I dont get why are you trying so hard to argue, do you have something to prove to yourself? Parents? Feeling insecure? I really dont know. Your way of speaking definitely does not imply you are here to learn anything and have your ideas challenged. Instead you are so eager to spew shit you believe is 100% true without a shred of doubt. I really do not want to bother with you anymore, purely because i lack the time but i want to make one thing known.
Talking like that, you can be 100% correct and you wont change anything, and trust me, both you and i are completely right maybe 10% of the time.

I just sit on Sup Forums but I'm pretty neutral on most shit. I don't really care about any of it.

what do you have in mind?

what have you done?

Kek. Ok sure.

You were the first one to call me retarded, so don't go all: hurr durr you insulted me, you lose.
>do you have something to prove to yourself? Parents? Feeling insecure
No I don't. The only reason I'm on Sup Forums is to cut trough your bullshit. Call you out on retarded statements and debunk them. Make you see you are wrong. That's all.
>your ideas challenged. Instead you are so eager to spew shit you believe is 100% true without a shred of doubt.
So basically what Sup Forumstards are doing all the time? But I'm wrong when I challenge your bullshit?

Scared leaf? All these flavors and you still choose salt. We're making a difference one meme at a time.

Excellent point Canuck. Faith without works is dead. Get off the f'ing computer and go out in the world and help. Ton's of workers are needed.

I went to Honduras to build houses and dig and reinforce wells.
Felt pretty good tbqh knowing that I helped some people who really needed.