Ben Shapiro - Future of Young Conservatism?

Ben Shapiro has been steadily building a large crowd. Could he spearhead a conservative revival?

>appealing to young, sleeping normies
>young
>politically agile
>grandstanded on Trump but remains morally consistent
>pro wall and socially conservative

Could he try to run in 2024? He'll only be 40

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kike

>ignored pizzagate
>disliked trump
>supports passive white genocide while promoting ethnic purity in Israel
>didn't believe wikileaks against Hillary

I'll pass.

GTFO Ben

ROFL. Trump is spearheading the conservative revival. And now you want the the pizzagate denying jewboy to take over?

What word-jitsu is this?

I wonder if Ben is Sabbatean or Frankist. Hmm.

We are cattle for the Jewish interests. It's like a bunch of cattle forming in a group trying to scheme up how to save all cattle. So fucking hopeless and we are all going to the slaughter house soon.

What about after Trump? Young conservatives need a realistic rallying point.

First post, best post

Unless you've been in a coma for three years, it's already begun.

You’re actually autistic. He’s not even talking about running. This is literally like talking about Nintendo putting pickle rick in the next Smash Bros.

I have to admit i really like how the guy debates. He is a genius when it comes to debating people on those subjects.

Too bad he is a fucking jew.

Also go back to r/eddit you fucking faggot

Sage

nintendo isn't high-IQ enough for that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has no argument against Ben Shapiro besides its delusion that race matters more than ideas.

He's the past of "conservatism"

You can't be socially conservative and be pro free market. It's just not possible. Capitalism as a system fundamentally seeks to uproot and cause displacement, it can not optimally exist within the constraints of a conservative society. You either accept an alternative system such as fuedalism and mercantilism, with all it's drawbacks with limited prosperity, or embrace the socially destructive impacts of capitalism. At this point in the game, you either go full reactionary, or go full accelerationist.

Shapiro is already hopelessly out of his depth.

kikes go in ovens.

You know, I don't mind a Jew. I'm guessing that's who you're shilling for. In all honesty I wouldn't mind a jew as long as they dismantled the satanist/child trafficking shit and the globalist nonsense. No more Moloch-stew... that sort of thing.

There are 'based' jews out there, but it seems like all people in power, jew, christian, muslim, are connected with this cube bullshit.

You know these elitists think they are getting close to their goal... tick tock tick tock... some stupid artifact, a tomb, and prophecy about lights in the sky.

/yawn

The US can do (and deserves) much better than a weasely Jewish chickenhawk civic nationalist.

I understand demographic winter, so the conservative movement needs to build up a young movement under it. We can't go from A to Z.

The fact that he's a Jew is the reason he'll never be /ourguy/.

If he is the future of conservatism, the USA is fucked.

His future is uncertain

BEN SHAPIRO, TRUE CONSERVATIVE FOR THE GOYIM

He is just a man that will say anything for money. He gets paid to do his presentations if you didn't already know.

I loved his book honestly. His vivid description of Brett Hawthorne's muscular body really made me feel patriotic.

fpbp

He’s very Jewish.

>ignored pizzagate

Do you know who really shilled that shit?

>disliked trump during the primaries

FTFY

>supports passive white genocide while promoting ethnic purity in Israel

Quotes?

>didn't believe wikileaks against Hillary

Sauce.

It's actually satanists. They've been around for Millennia. They go back to rome and before. Different lineages. They all combined in Germany in the middle 1800's. Some sort of super-cabal has been ripping us apart to put us back together on their 'golden path' ....

Id vote for him but im not even sure if it would be ironically or unironically

Not really that, but free market capitalism requires constant growth. Stable nuclear families, a high IQ population, and controlled immigration are not conductive to "growth".

Our only real hope is a truly enlightened society where everyone is extremely woke and on the same page.

It's not really that he's a Jew, it's the fact that he's an Israel-first neocon who's pro-intervention and doesn't actually give a shit about what happens to the US because he knows he has a backup plan. Stephen Miller is /ourguy/ though.

>ctrl-f "abigail shapiro"
no results
WHY Sup Forums?

You do realize that rejecting Christ makes one a Satanist right? And you do realize that all the Jews reject Christ right?

hey guys what if they put pickle rick in the next smash bros

We're far from cattle
We used to push the kikes shit in so hard since the romans that its driven them to genetic, pathological white hatred

We need to unironically finish the job

Yes... but some went a step further and came up with alternate messiahs. Frankists and Sabbateans follow inverted torah/talmud teachings and practice things like orgies, and most likely sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnLEr3wJqIg

Even if one was an Atheist, they are a Satanist. The Jews didn't follow the teachings of God. They neglected those about Jesus to fulfill their own desires. Just as Atheists do.

You mean Khazar Milkers?

No fuck him and the kahzar milkers or whatever the fuck it is.

Sage

Right on. They have taken it a step further to spit into God's eye.

Do you know why Pizzagate was always remain a" debunked conspiracy theory"? Because there is no investigation at all, and media just brushed it off like nothing ever happen.

This plan is backfiring on them.

I came here for the milkers. Left disappointed.

ReviewBrah will help save Conservatism

>Young
>Conservatism
Only boomers and other similarly retarded old people fall for that shit.

Basically it's economic conservatism with social apathy. It's much better than what conservatism is today, economic conservatism with social oppression, but it can be just as harmful in some ways. They don't have a problem with someone who is gay, but they have no problem with businesses denying service to people because they are gay. I can't get behind that. The economy is a game that we're all playing and the government needs to be there to ensure people aren't being denied the ability to play.

>ben shekelpiro
>future of young conservatism
That ship already sailed in 2016, bud. Whether you like it or not, most young American men (and even boys) look up to Trump, not some anti-American e-celeb kike that only Boomers and a handful of young cuckservatives care about.

No he is a kike
He wants all Europeans replicated in our own lands

(clear throat...)
I don't know about you,
But I'm voting for the Jew!

>"can a Jew save us?"
NO, they're the ones taking our race away you fucking idiot

His career died shortly before the election.

no he is for more jewish war fuck him

>Future of Young Conservatism?

More like the future of young neo-conservatism.

Make bowing to Israeli kikes and Saudis great again!