It's Okay To Be White - IOTBW

Are we done with IOTBW? Haven't seen a thread in a few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSqZpPBRfe0
newsweek.com/neo-nazi-david-duke-backed-meme-was-reported-tucker-carlson-without-context-714655
pastebin.com/UUjqNnJu
ghostbin.com/paste/w7e5a
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
pastebin.com/qAXTBfgF
ghostbin.com/paste/679rw
pastebin.com/NFE4akXa
pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
conservativedailypost.com/school-officials-send-message-to-students-its-not-okay-to-be-white-as-pc-culture-wins/
archive.is/cGxKs
youtube.com/watch?v=bkTGeVQM11k&t=317s&pbjreload=10
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-on-uc-davis-campus-stir-controversy/
archive.is/bbuw6
kcra.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-posted-around-uc-davis/13521026
archive.is/HgNKr
sacbee.com/news/local/education/article183983876.html
archive.is/L3A1D
mprnews.org/story/2017/11/10/its-ok-to-be-white
archive.is/CNKrl
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171110174552AAGtda4
archive.is/kRAzh
eccunion.com/news/2017/11/06/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-and-flyers-cover-northern-side-of-campus/
eccunion.com/opinion/2017/11/07/campus-viewpoints-its-ok-to-be-white-stickers/
jonathanturley.org/2017/11/09/hunter-college-prof-white-families-foster-white-supremacy/comment-page-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=8zwp3kRqlIc
escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.1026336-Its-okay-to-white-identity-politics-and-white-supermacy?page=1
archive.is/7RLLz#selection-664.1-672.1
dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/210/679945.page
democraticunderground.org/10141905486#post40
archive.is/finqY
dartreview.com/is-it-okay-to-be-white/
archive.is/MovEq
therealistreport.com/the-realist-report-mike-stone-its-ok-to-be-white/
archive.is/txMBD
supforums.com/thread/150092497/politics/so-the-left-got-baited-by-its-okay-to-be-white.html
archive.is/mGmoL
columbian.com/news/2017/nov/19/in-our-view-its-ok-to-protest/
archive.is/HeRyh
standard.net/Education/2017/11/19/Weber-State-University-aiming-for-civil-discussions-in-response-to-racial-flyers-found-on-campus.html
archive.is/yJkb0
politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172000&p=14864150
archive.is/xdGQe
forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=428453
archive.is/1sSal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a success, but the short attentionspan of the goyim (here and in the mainstream) necessitates extreme mobility and a never ending stream of fresh content.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSqZpPBRfe0

Remember some fun tips:

Go for shock factor when placing a flyer. Think like a cold splash of water to the face. Remember, the best pranks are discovered quickly but not immediately.

Car windshields can be a great way to get the message out. So can driveways if you like playing paperboy. You can mail your politicians. (This one works wonders if you also did an obvious flyering in at least one other location.)

Mail drop slots.
Library drop boxes.
Tops of vending machines (stockers and maintenance finds them after a while. It works as a second action for almost no risk if you did an obvious first action.)
Free Brochure kiosks, Free Newspaper Boxes, Pay Newspaper boxes (put them inside news papers and let the truth open minds.)

Pickup Truck beds can have splendid effects if the following sequence of events happens: Owner gets in truck to go to somewhere else. Was in rush so didn't check the bed of the truck. Flyer either blows out and distributes itself or he doesn't see it until later in the day and thinks someone has placed it in the location where he first noticed it. Seeing is believing. This can mind fuck an anti white so hard that they start believing everyone is out to get them.

Get creative and have fun.

I don't really get the appeal of this. It is basically just whining about double standards. A pretty similar thing was done two years ago with the white student unions, and it basically just makes the local news with no serious dent.

I have to wonder if a more accusative poster would be effective. Something like harvey weinstein juxtaposed with leo frank, or bernie sanders with lazar kaganovich. Basically conveying the idea of: this is your enemy, here are their crimes.

It was never meant to have legs. Let's move on.

We are never done with it.
Go back to Africa.

There is no phase two on iotbw

Keep memeing it the way it is or move on to a new meme

Time for phase ii, lads.
Gonna post 30 of those around my campus.

It's the most working thing so far.

It should be on the front page constantly.

Onions is where it's at now.

You're trying too hard.

>t. leftist

Reminder that Breivik did the most good and important thing in recent memory

needs more lokteff
everything needs more lokteff

Remember the next day for a mass posting is black Friday (White Friday)

Captcha: village cottage

Try with "It’s Okay To Be a Housewife." That will do a lot of triggering.

Can anyone afford a billboard?

You’re a faggot

someone just started a new thread about this

Don't do this. This gives them the fuel to legitimately call it a racist statement.
As it stands, it is not racist against anybody and promotes nothing but acceptance of people. That's why it works so well. Don't prod them for a reaction; make them expose themselves as dumbasses with an agenda.

This works really well becuase in theory feminism is supposed to be about empowering women so they can choose their own path in life, but in reality if a women wanted to be a housewife on her own accord she would be harassed for wrong think.

This would be next level.

It's time to move on to the more radical stage of the red-pilling.

The ride never ends

THERE IS NO PHASE 2

I am way to pussy to start a gofundme/kickstarter. A PAC would be ideal. We just need a sacrificial lamb who's willing to take the nonstop media accusation and antifa death threats for signing the paperwork.

t. leftist

I swear, I know some of you blues are gonna be doing this to the flyers to legitimize it.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2.

The appeal is making people tear them down. The appeal is making people justify why they are tearing them down. The appeal is making people say "it's okay to be white is racist." The appeal is watching SJWs take their all natural hemp ropes, tie them into nooses, build an organic gallows, and hang themselves for all to see.

Remember anons, ALL LIVES MATTER IS MISSING THE POINT.

The ride never ends. I'm putting some up tomorrow. Just because you don't see threads doesn't mean it's over.

What if we take back the rainbow at the same time?

Here's a new one, only 12 hours old. newsweek.com/neo-nazi-david-duke-backed-meme-was-reported-tucker-carlson-without-context-714655

>It's OK to be white: How Fox News is helping to spread neo-nazi propaganda

>The segment was typical Fox News fodder, but with an exception: Carlson was pushing forward a meme promoted by white supremacists, and he was doing so exactly as they had intended him to do it.

>Carlson skipped an important detail: The “It’s Okay to Be White” fliers that have been papered on schools and public spaces throughout the U.S. and Canada this month are part of a prank that was promoted widely by neo-Nazi trolls and veteran white supremacists. Other conservative outlets have also covered the fliers in a straightforward manner, including Red State and the Daily Caller, which illustrates how America’s openly racist far-right appears to use such spaces to promote a radical agenda.

Not archived because we want to encourage them to report on this.

this is a repost

stop replying to bait you newfags

fucking fagget

Hear me out
Shop a news article saying that scientists have created a new injection capable of suppressing a young child's natural discriminatory biases against others.
Post on twitter and make a poll asking
"Would you give your child this injection?'
And see what the response is

Bump.

Which one of you Glorious bastards did this at KU? You made my day!

Wrong pic

Turning the rainbow into a hate symbol. Its bold but it would be hard without a mass concerted effort and some psychology

It was a huge success now it's time for phase 3

Possibly the most sane response I've seen to date. That's not saying much though.

no, keep spreading that shit you lazy pieces of shit. don't stop.

we have 3 years left to red pill the populace and secure Trump's re-election

Always thought it was funnier to say “if you’re white you’re alright” or to turn it around it’s funniest to say “if you ain’t white you ain’t right”

Bump

I hope it's not over. This was brilliant and there are so many people to upset still

It was fun while it lasted. Here's the last archive I have.

New pastebin.com/UUjqNnJu
Also ghostbin.com/paste/w7e5a

Give props to the maintainer of the Google docs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in links above

Previous >pastebin.com/qAXTBfgF
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/679rw
Previous >pastebin.com/NFE4akXa
Previous >pastebin.com/iWpHHnww
Previous >pastebin.com/3yFa9C0G
Previous >pastebin.com/6Uuqf9uW
Previous >pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

Must watch video
Youtube - European Front - Mark Collett Podcast: It's Okay to be White
>youtube.com/watch?v=N23-aHliZhY

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

Saving it for Christmas, should be a white Christmas during winter break.

Here's some that didn't make it to the thread before it died.

Conservative Daily Post

conservativedailypost.com/school-officials-send-message-to-students-its-not-okay-to-be-white-as-pc-culture-wins/

archive.is/cGxKs

Youtube - Squatting Slav TV - Snowflakes React to "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" Flyer

youtube.com/watch?v=bkTGeVQM11k&t=317s&pbjreload=10

CBS News Channel 13

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-on-uc-davis-campus-stir-controversy/

archive.is/bbuw6

KCRA News Channel 3

kcra.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-posted-around-uc-davis/13521026

archive.is/HgNKr

Sacrmento Bee

sacbee.com/news/local/education/article183983876.html

archive.is/L3A1D

MPR News

mprnews.org/story/2017/11/10/its-ok-to-be-white

archive.is/CNKrl

Yahoo Answers

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171110174552AAGtda4

archive.is/kRAzh

After action report:

eccunion.com/news/2017/11/06/its-okay-to-be-white-stickers-and-flyers-cover-northern-side-of-campus/

Student response
eccunion.com/opinion/2017/11/07/campus-viewpoints-its-ok-to-be-white-stickers/

TL/DR. Students are generally OK with it's ok to be white. Stickers are vandalisim.

Not enough swastikas

So, Here's a good read

Hunter College Prof: White Families Foster White Supremacy

>“I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy, but + you’re forming a white family + reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’ – how is that helping + not part of the problem?”

>if you’re white + forming a family w/ multiracial children + not dealing w/ your own racism or systemic white supremacy, how’s that helping?

jonathanturley.org/2017/11/09/hunter-college-prof-white-families-foster-white-supremacy/comment-page-1/

As an experiment I have been posting IOTBW in the comments section of articles. Yahoo always removes them, every single time, without fail. Google has many times. Liberal news source, I either get an error message when trying to post or it is removed within minutes.

Youtube - Smokeydogg - It's Ok To Be White
youtube.com/watch?v=8zwp3kRqlIc

The Escapist
It's okay to white, identity politics and white supermacy
Plenty of salt

>And those signs are an act of provocation. They were meant to be one. Their point was never to express happiness over how lovely it is to be caucasian. It was a reaction to white hegemony being challenged. The implicit statement was "There's no reason to question what it means to be part of the most privileged ethnic group in a multiethnic society, it's okay to be white." But they knew it's what they meant, they knew who ever read it knew what they meant and they knew that if anyone called them out on it they could play victim and claim unfair treatment for being called out on making a statement that, out of context, seems perfectly innocent.

escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/528.1026336-Its-okay-to-white-identity-politics-and-white-supermacy?page=1

archive.is/7RLLz#selection-664.1-672.1

For all of the detractors that try to down play this, you've lost and you just can't accept that fact. Here's an example; DC Urban Mom is a normie web page for mothers in the DC Metro area. This thread went onto 15 pages. I can cite many many other examples where this infiltrated normie space. Hell, when I mentioned "it's okay to be white" to a liberal colleague, he gave a knowing smirk and a shake of his head. It's out there. You just need to show up at the next free speech rally with IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE flags and posters to trigger them once again.

dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/210/679945.page

Here's extra salt from the Democratic Underground. They're jealous since they're mostly ineffective.

democraticunderground.org/10141905486#post40

Can someone explain to me why the 14 Words are so bad when white people say them but substitute "white" with any other race and it's somehow acceptable?

Well, from my perspective, both are inconsequential. Neither are "bad", nor are they "good". From an evolutionary perspective, the fittest survive, and if that's one, the other, or mixed, that's the end of the discussion.

Kek

OMFG, I just did a Google search, and this thing is still going on strong. Here's one from NewsWeek today

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE: HOW FOX NEWS IS HELPING TO SPREAD NEO-NAZI PROPAGANDA
newsweek.com/neo-nazi-david-duke-backed-meme-was-reported-tucker-carlson-without-context-714655

archive.is/finqY

Guys, I just want to pay my respect to you and your control of culture and the dialog. Thank Gawd that Sup Forums doesn't exercise it's full potential, or we would be living in a world where memes are mightier than the sward.

Dartmouth Review

Introspection edition

>Many say that the purpose of this movement in the first place was to show that “American journalists and lefties” hate white people. This is of course too simplistic, but the outrage over the simple sentiment that being white is okay does suggest a serious problem with the way many progressives think about racial identity. Marcia Sells of Harvard Law School and others who have spoken out against these signs should understand that their reactions only play into the hands of those who posted the message. Their outrage demonstrates that identity politics has gone too far.

dartreview.com/is-it-okay-to-be-white/

archive.is/MovEq

The shalom sandniggers know
>shut it down

I still have pasta and graphics

The Realist Report

They wrote a book edition

therealistreport.com/the-realist-report-mike-stone-its-ok-to-be-white/

archive.is/txMBD

SupForums (forum)

supforums.com/thread/150092497/politics/so-the-left-got-baited-by-its-okay-to-be-white.html

archive.is/mGmoL

> leftist caught for spreading white propaganda

This is the first IOTBW "protest" I've heard about. Keep up the good work anons.

The Colombian
Antifa are a bunch of cucks edition

>Such was the case last week, when competing protests took place on a pair of Interstate 5 overpasses. At one location was a group holding signs professing that “It’s Okay To Be White,” an extension of a movement launched to demonstrate that “a harmless message” would create a “massive media” reaction. We’re not so sure about a massive reaction, but it’s pretty clear that those who share the slogan are simply trolling the rest of us in hopes of creating discord.

>At another location was a group identified as antifascist activists, or antifa, who have developed a strong Portland-area presence and make it a point to show up to counter protests with which they disagree. Vancouver police estimated that about 50 antifa protesters countered a handful from the “It’s Okay To Be White” rally.

>Eventually, the groups met up, and reports say there was some shouting and at least one black-clad antifa protester spat in the face of another protester. No arrests were made.

>In organizing the “It’s Okay To Be White Rally,” Morgan Brandfords of Lakewood wrote, “Diversity shouldn’t mean less whites. Your skin color is not evil. You are not racist by birth. You are not a Nazi. It’s Okay to be white.” Sensible people would agree. But Brandfords tapped into the white resentment and sense of aggrievement that helped boost Donald Trump to the presidency and has become a rallying cry. Notably, police said that about six people attended that “rally,” reflecting the lack of traction such resentment has gained in this part of the country.

columbian.com/news/2017/nov/19/in-our-view-its-ok-to-protest/

archive.is/HeRyh

It just didn't work out.

This is gong to reverberate for years as the regressives try to cope with the message and develop a counter narrative. You've got them on the run. Don't let up.

FINISH THEM!

The Standard Examiner

standard.net/Education/2017/11/19/Weber-State-University-aiming-for-civil-discussions-in-response-to-racial-flyers-found-on-campus.html

archive.is/yJkb0

>Are we done with IOTBW?
Yeah, it was concluded a few days ago that fuck white people.

Holy fuck!!

Everything went okay.

This is just the beginning.

Fuck, this one has gone onto 84 pages of discussion

politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=172000&p=14864150

archive.is/xdGQe

Oops, That sould have been

forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=428453

archive.is/1sSal

Do "It's okay not to be LGBTQ", please

Posted about 50 stickers around Berkeley.

Surprisingly most of them are staying up. Are they too smart to take the bait?

kys

Dumb bitch in your journalism dept asked me for an interview. She wanted to know the identity of the user posting the stickers. topkek

I think we need a Phase 2; not an alteration of the message or format in any way but a new date. IOTBW was great but confined to the chans mostly. The campaign has petered out, and to those anons continuing with spreading the message my heart goes out to you. But we need this to spread to those sympathetic to the cause but not from here. I think, since Phase 2 is a meme in and of itself, we should designate a date to be chosen for next Phase 2. Perhaps the end of the month? IOTBW Phase 2 should be a new date where we do this en masse again. This hit hard because it was an effort that happened throughout North America on one date, showing a level of coordination that will give hope to those who know in their hearts that they should have no shame for who they are. I think, a new date, maybe November 30, should be chosen and we do this again. This time, I think it should be spread beyond Sup Forums if it can be. We have allies out there who see the lunacy we have exposed and this time they might want to contribute. I know, I know, Phase 2 is NOT allowed, but I think this should be the one exception. Phase 2 should be a new date.
Thoughts?

phase two already exists, its white friday.

www.itsokaytobewhite.com will be updated for that.

Probably posted by someone else. I've given most of them away.

>white friday

I have a fuckload of old Christmas cards. Every Canadian MP, all three hundred and fuckever of them, is getting a Christmas card from "It's okay to be white" this year.

Did Newsweek miss the memo that Daily Caller is Tucker Carlson?

DO NOT RESPOND

TELL ME WHAT IT IS ALREADY!!!

yes, soyim, all fall in line for a massive trap I'm one of you I promise can't you see from the way that I post?

>is getting a Christmas card from "It's okay to be white" this year.

This is the way you do it, everyone

I don't think a new date would be a massive trap. I don't see how it could be. My suggestion is just a reiteration of the first campaign but with and new date and more focus as we can have maximum effect by spreading this effort beyond here and into the other spheres of the internet. Those who have seen the campaign, but we're not in the know (not on Sup Forums) can have a chance to spread the message. I like the idea of Phase 2 being a new date just because we might have the chance to spread this beyond here, have a real effect.
Anyways, Phase 2= new date, anyone agree? And what the fuck is white friday?

grainy pic

>We're not sure about a massive media reaction, but it's pretty clear that those [whom] share the slogan are simply trolling the rest of us in hopes of creating discord.

>massive media reaction

>at another location was a group identified as antifa, {whom} have become the scary political bad guys and they show up to counter protests that existed without them so my language makes no sense but don't notice that because I'm on the right side of history.

Little does the media know that we are the ones making these pathetic examples of journalism, and that we have been playing them for fools for years.

On the day before black friday, everyone should go hide small IOTBW fliers and stickers in random locations in stores.

This could lead to even more interesting black friday videos and will call consumerism into question when the white family unit is already suffering.

my turn to do this in texas

>Its basically just whining about double standards.

It promotes attacks from groups who identify white people as an outgroup

Lurking for more shekels?