Why Doesn't Society Respect Those With Down Syndrome?

I have down syndrome, an extra chromosome. I am very offended by the calling people "retards" and such. I find it offensive because it's using these terms as if there is something wrong with it when there isn't. I have a job, a girlfriend, and am close to living on my own. I'm 26 years old and have lived a great life. In Norway, Iceland, and Sweden they abort babies with down syndrome. We are not Norway Iceland or Sweden we are the United States. We need to respect all.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQJEoRhkapw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xagSvfyFCWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they're fucking retarded

first potato best potato

Mongoloid, he was a mongoloid, one chromosome too many.

And he wore a hat, and he had a job, and he brought home the bacon so no one knew.

they dont contribute. even the smartest retard can be outclassed by an average normal person.

Because you guys look funny and aren't contributing members of society.

>down syndrome
>reddit memeflag
story checks out, sorry for your parents' loss

They should make abortion legal for downies at all ages imo

>In Norway, Iceland, and Sweden they abort babies with down syndrome.

Looks like I'm going to Norway.

You are not human.
And with the medical capabilities humankind possesses nowadays your subhuman deformity species are going extinct very fast.

because potato ?

t. edgy retards

>as if there is something wrong with it when there isn't

Then why arent you normal?

A retard larping as a retard

Gotta hand it to you OP thats pretty meta

It's funny because both downies behind him are Jews.

Explain to me how the average person with down syndrome has a net positive on society.

Don't forget their public education is twice as expensive as a normal kid's.

because you look fucking retarded and we dont want you spreading your degenerate genes.

>tags random posts
>does the t. meme

This site is for 18+ fucking newfag.

potato, potato throw the retard off killamajaroo

I fucking hate it when they think retards are equal to us. All they do is drain resources and never contribute to society.

ikr GAS THE RETARDS

Sage, that is it. Just sage

shouldnt less chromosomes back you worse and more chromosomes make you better ?

I'm special in my own way.

Looks like you have an extra one as well.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT YOU ARE A FREAK A GENETIC ANOMALY A DEAD END OUR ANCESTORS WOULD'VE THROWN YOU OFF OF A CLIFF AND WE WOULD'VE PARTIED BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF LIFE.
GET EATEN BY A FUCKING TIGER YOU PANTS SHITTING FUCK.

you're special because you're a drain on society. I have never EVER seen a retard do anything productive. Enjoy dying at 35

Jesus calm down, user...

>Down syndrome
>Meme flag
Sounds about right

Weret demand raspect and cuddles your honor. Preeze do not send us to the gaz chember,
4th Reich Testimony before the great gassing of leafs

I knew an old dude with a Downy Jr kid. This man has no life and could expect nothing more than servitude. He even said one day: "user, I love my son...but I wish sometimes I would be free of him".

Lol they put it a suit on it.

>flag

retard

what the fuck is that flag dude are you from mars?

>I have a job, a girlfriend, and am close to living on my own. I'm 26 years old and have lived a great life
Then why the fuck do you waste your time on mean words on the internet?

>edgy
OP samefagging, or are you a different person in this thread with down syndrome?

a third one?

Vewy intwadasting

Am I the only one who has never met a mean Downy? Sure their mostly "useless" but is the nice trait a meme or not?

this is like south park
"let's be america not iceland"

>retard
>kekistan flag
Everything checks out.

Op is a down syndrome culture vulture, those retards cant bake on shitchan.

Just eat onions and unleash your retard strength.

Hey OP , have you tried Alpha Brain? KEK

False. The average retard does better employment wise than the average Native American.

Today I learned that it's okay to be retarded.

/Pol is a Christian board. Those who harm the least of God's children will receive his wrath. Abortion is ALWAYS against the will of God.
/Thread.

I have to admit. That suit makes him look like a smart retard.

Dafuq even is this image?

God.

This is why you will never win, Sup Forums. Because of threads like these.

Bullying the weak is pathetic.

God has no will, you have free will. Do you even bible?

Seriously why are these people allowed to live? We should at least make it illegal for one to be born. There is no logical argument against it.

Mongoloid he was a mongoloid, happier then you and me.

Sup Forums is cool with you as long as you help us subvert the Jew menace.

because people think their life is worth living. what dont you understand

(((They))) don't use it for no reason. The Ego of God is part of God, but not entirely Him.

They are better than niggers, that is for sure.

We have a workshop in town that makes welding hats for the navy yard and the local unions. Exclusively retards plus a few normie overseers. I was an overseer when I was in college, they're not all drooling helmet wearers. They are all stupid and need a sheltered workplace, but with the right supervision they can contribute at a nominal level.
I've also seen wood shops where they make chairs and shit. This is only the top maybe 25% of tards who are capable of this though.
Also, for any unemployed user, retard wrangler and/or overseer/life coach is a pretty cushy job that usually pays about 1.5-2x minimum wage. It's not a bad job when going to school. They will pretty much take anyone with a clean criminal record and I've never heard of piss tests being a thing in that "industry". I only have a few funny stories if people are interested.

do tell for i had no laughs yet here

do tell.

Who is they? Are you talking about the downy? The one who couldn't live their life on their own for a week without someone constantly hovering them to the correct decisions like not taking a shit on the table?

Or do you mean the people who give birth to these defects by choice and then tell society "gib me dat" for their genetic defect that will never ever contribute anything to society besides maybe pushing carts back into a coral at a super market? Hell that even requires a social worker to monitor them.

If you somehow managed to raise and take care of that person, may he be your son, for the rest of his days even after you get old and die and you have a plan for him afterword, without taking one red cent from anybody else then sure you can keep him. Lets be real here, no one besides the rich can afford such an expensive defect without crying gib me dat".

It's just a miscarriage that managed to have society feed its way to adult life where in the past it would have meet the wolves in the woods outside the city walls.

Maybe you should be pissed because you are labeled retarded, which is clearly not accurate. How about Neuro challenged, or development challenged? I really like calling stupid people retards.

Ok this is from the group home days.
>working nights, tired and have class in the morning
>suddenly hear rustling in a severe retards room
>go and listen but he stops
>an hour later, I smell the tell tale stank of tard turds
>tard turds smell worse than normal shit, it's hard to explain but imagine baby poop mixed with 3 week old dead manatee
>finally crack the door
>6 ft tall 130lb tard stark naked, standing on his bed
>Shit. Shit everywhere
>shit on the floor, on the bed, on the wall, smeared all over the bathroom attached to his room
>shit all over him
>it was a literal shitstorm
He had shat his diaper, and then gotten into it, and smeared it all over himself, and all over the room
I learned that vaporub can short out your nose and let you endure anything that early morning in 2003. That was the event that led to me finding work at the sewing shop

>Why Doesn't Society Respect Those With Down Syndrome
read that sentence again and think about it (or ask someone else to explain to you)

Another time, we saw the Janet Jackson titty event at the super bowl. I got to explain the situation to the tards. They all were convinced it didn't happen or was a trick of some kind. I'm not sure why, but they were incapable of comprehending an accidental titty. They were actually kinda right. It was a publicity trick.

Do you wear a hat and do you bring home the bacon so that no one suspects your liability?

I know this is bait, but most of your responses, made me feel a little bit dirty. Unclean, like spiritually. Still funny though.

There was also this crackhead chick I worked with. She was a complete cunt to the retards and one time, a 50 year old psychosis patient with a 75 iq broke his cereal bowl and tried to rush her. I tackled him and pinned him in a mandt hold.
He cried and I told him to go to his room lol. Now that I'm a parent, it was remarkably similar to having toddlers. Only grown men who could possibly hurt you if you're not on your toes.

That one is more sad I guess.

>The Retard Whisperer.

Also, if anyone has ever worked with someone who has down syndrome, they know you're not retarded. You're a bunch of sneaky little shits you are.

>I learned that vaporub can short out your nose and let you endure anything that early morning in 2003. That was the event that led to me finding work at the sewing shop
keeeeeeeeek good one. that was a horror shit show ffs

I let my wife read this, as she has also worked in a group home. She confirmed. Downies love smearing shit everywhere just to force you to deal with it.

Yes. This is absolutely true. They play sweet and naive but they are often manipulative little cunts.

Grow a spine.

Christianity has made you a soft cunt to be manipulated by not only the jews, but literal retards giving a feels good speech to the backwater staff of congress.

Just think about it in this perspective. This retard is advocating for more of his kind to spawn and it should be illegal to correct this. Imagine if you lived in a world where birth defects became out of control to the point you are over burding your economy to feed this one group and your taxes go to pay for them while you work all day. If we can genetically alter this it should be done. So will you just get on fucking board and cleanse the nigger population already?

>I find it offensive because it's using these terms as if there is something wrong with it when there isn't.

Sorry Dude! Bu there is something specifically wrong with you. You have an extra chromosome.

(you)

>manipulative little cunts
More story time daddy! Tell us more about being a retard wrangler!

Tell her that I admire her perseverance. Someone has to care for these people and they aren't all shit. Many are, but there are some who I really felt for.

One guy was only in the home because he was born in the 1940s and had club feet. Mentally normal, but club feet. Easily correctable with surgery but for whatever reason, it was never done for him. His legs atrophied in the asylums in the 60s and 70s. He also learned to play retarded to keep from getting beat with a hose. He had the scars to prove it. After I read his file, I asked him straight up about it and I think that was the first time anyone had ever asked him if he wanted to learn chess. He and I played every shift I had and he was starting to be a serious challenger when I moved on after school. He was in his mid 60s in 2003 and is probably dead now, but I hope he's still playing and sneaking a beer or two when I can.

It's always little stuff. Like they won't eat dinner and then tell their case manager that you're starving them. Or that you refused to let them shower when THEY refused to shower the 5 times you asked them. Or they'll play sick to get out of work and then want to go to a movie. They aren't capable of long cons, it's all a series of short cons in my experience.

fuck you downie, KYS you defective PoS

>We need to respect all
Wrong. Respect those who earn respect.

Daily reminder that christfags actually believe it's morally better to let someone live a miserable life with retardation or a horrible disease instead of aborting them

Sigh. And when did 'contribution' become the standard we apply to whether a person lives or dies? If your parents are living on Social Security, should they be put to death? The uninsured in hospital? You, if you contract a cancer for which there is no cheap treatment?

what do you mean, we elected a retard person to be president?

Even worse, my auntie decided to *ADOPT* retards because 'we are good christian people'. Now I have two African cousins who are, surprise surprise, basically retarded.

I work with the mentally handicapped as a support, have done so in a variety of situations for years. Interesting stuff.

So, you don't even know how the genetic defect arises. It is not inherited, moron, so the Down Syndrome people are not a 'species'.

>african retards
Sounds a bit redundant, don't you think?

Yes. Tell us who helps you get dressed, please?

Is that the new nomenclature? When I was doing it 15 years ago it was "developmentally disabled"
It's a euphemism treadmill, so in my non working life, I just stuck to "retard" or "retarded" It's scientifically accurate and was the polite term when I was a kid in the late 80s to mid 90s. I don't mean it with any malice.

>retard
>kekistan flag
Makes sense

Bitching is practically dripping from multiple orifices.

In 4 years of yard wrangling, I never saw a black retard. My guess is that nobody can quite tell except for the super retarded ones.

Yes you ignorant retard. If you contribute nothing you should be killed. That's why shitskins and niggas all need to die ASAP.

I respect em. they are usually the kindest, happiest people and I sincerely respect them.

i do agree with you, but have your answer

since brits/irish were at peak:

youtube.com/watch?v=xagSvfyFCWQ

what did he mean by this?
That an extra chromosome makes you retarded?

Well done in invalidating your original argument.

You are a special type of special.

And please explain to us how you should be allowed to live if perchance you were to have a bad car accident or gunshot that left you disabled for life? OR maybe disabled for 'years'? Shall we calculate your contribution to society, turn that into years of support and kill you when that payback runs out? (Yes, I think we should.)