This is japanese zombie

this is japanese zombie

not true, go home

That's actually a Japanese shrimp.

Thats a japanese THICC

Holy fuck she makes me diamonds. Where'd you find these raws?

That last panel expression is better.

MC is getting converted to Ebino. Man the author is fucking with me, after showing all the good points of the main girl.

sad thing is that we are going to see this development just so the MC ends up with the main heroine in the end.

I think the author is going to make reading pretty annoying. His other scanlated a terrible angst driven clusterfuck.

There could be the possibility Eve could be reborn as Tarou's and Ririto's child. Something similar happened in a VN.

He'd be sexually attracted to his own child?

Usagi drop

wait a minute that bulge

What did you even think I was implying?

>His

is he finally noticing her?

I assumed Ryo was the actual first name. Proof that the artist is female? Nothing on baka?

>making up shit for Ebino only to have her get rekt by Ririto
JUST

NISEKOI

The MC is a huge fucking faggot

Something similar happened at the end of Mikami ghost something.
The ghost was the best girl

No you dumb fuck it's not. This is a japanese shrimp.

Dropped this after finding out the smug fuckboy was just a generic tsundere in disguise, is Ebino still the undisputed best?

Nah, Taro is actually alright

Considering that this whole series is about putting boys together with their first loves, there's no way Ebino can win.

Hey, maybe they throw a twist on the last romance and make it about Tarou accepting that the first love doesn't need to necessarily be the last love and that feelings can change. It's not going to happen, but hey, a guy can dream
Never got this fixation of mangas and LNs with putting couples together just because they shared a few super duper magical moments when they were toddlers.

He's not going to end up with Ebino which makes me pretty sad.

He's starting to develop feelings for her but it's hinted that when that happens Eve is also going to disappear or deactivate or whatever.

There will be a bunch of drama around that and he'll give up his feelings for Ebino to keep Eve alive.

Then we'll get another 50 chapters of SHENANIGANS and he'll find out Ririto is a girl, they'll get together and Eve gets purified. Bonus points for timeskip and it's revealed Eve reincarnated as their daughter/their daughter looks exactly like Eve.

Well, Eve actually does look like a mixture of Ririto and Ebina, I mean, she has Ririto's face but Ebina's body... I guess? Her boobs are not as big but it may be something.

She is boring and liked only for her body.

I meant to cite

Reincarnation as daughter won't happen. They simply merge

Ebino isn't even in love with him. She said as much in the manga.

>implying it isn't the eyebrows

But she is.

While it's true that he's not ending up with Ebino, Ebino and the first love killer girl are a bunch of guys' first loves, so obviously, everyone doesn't get paired with their first love.

The series still has this fascination with first love, though.
Most cultures do, really. Love stories have a tendency to be full of fateful encounters and stuff like that.

>Tarou literally thinking that Ebino is a FLZ and that she is sparkling
Tarou falling for her for real would be a nice touch, and seems like a plausible scenario with their recent interactions.
The fact she can't win makes me sad, though.
And that swimsuit looks way too small for her

>And that swimsuit looks way too small for her

It probably is. The family has like 4-5 kids right? Money is probably a bit tight so she's probably wearing a 1-2 year old swimsuit or something.

There could be a possibility that you were born as my and your mother's efforts. Something similar happened last night.

Retard.

2 years. Also, apparently she grew 4 cups in the meantime, so I wonder how she even fits into it today.

They even manufacture better zombies than us.
Dammit, this is why we're losing jerbs!

America will never be great again ;_;.

That is the real shrimp.
He just thought it was a Zombie because he thought she was sparkling and wearing a really tight swimsuit.
The slight blush on his face when he realizes she wasn't sparkling because of FLZ properties gives me some hope an Ebino end is possible