Overlord

Seems like we are getting a second season after all.

natalie.mu/eiga/news/210572
overlord-anime.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dsPNv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-act_structure
futalog.com/s/448059649.htm
futalog.com/s/448109996.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sasuga Ainz-sama

from what i understand it's something about 2 theaterversions, but my moonrun reading is garbage. i just started learning it.

God, that's one damn fine drawing.
Too bad they'll waste at least 1/3 of the season adapting the most boring part.

My google translate skill seems to point to something about a trilogy movie.

You may be right. It does say theatrical versions, one being the Undead King arc and the second part being Dark Hero arc.

>overload

They'll make a movie per volume?

I hope they'd redo many of the anime designs
the anime angels were quite atrocious

I uh, I think that's just talking about the movie.

And Albedos' armor.

DROPPED
AINZ IS SCUMBACK
AINZ IS SHIT WRITTEN CHARACTER
MUH FRIENDS ARE NOT JUSTIFY KILLING
FUCK YOU
I find stomping on everything for 11 volumes is pretty boring

I came here to laugh at you.

So whats the big fucking deal? You guys already know what's going to happen.

>you will never be shalltear's sex slave
Why live

hires when

go back to bed humiefag

So it's not a season 2 but just a clarification of the recap movie of season 1 being 2 movies now?

The movie will be 2 parts, one covering vol 1 and the other vol 2 with new content and new characters designed by so-bin.

Holy shit, if this is a success we can get movie adaptations for each arc.

>Overlord movie
>not ufotable
Which studio?

It would be interesting if they ONLY did short-films for each of the volumes rather than the typical 25min show format. would give them alot more time to cram stuff in and for production.

Feel good to be unlive.

I need more Ainz reaction images.

What second season?
I thought this was about a recap movie?

What's wrong with it?

Google translate says something about trilogy.
Is there any moonspeaker around?

What would you give to have overlord done by ufotable?

Sacrifice of hundred of thousands of typemoon retards.

...Where are her wings user?

It's just about the recap movies...
On the plus side, if the recaps go well we may see the rest of the series translated into longer OVAs like Hellsing Ultimate

From what i understand it will be divided in two movies and Maruyama says to look forward to the new scenes.
GoogleTranslate is a bitch tough and i could be mistaken.

In her armor silly user.

Google translated.
2017 February theater version prequel "immortal person of the king" will be released
2017 March theater version sequel "jet-black hero" will be released
2017 August overload Volume 12 St. kingdom of Holy Knight (above) will be published
in 2017 12 Holy Knight (below) will be published in the month overload Volume 13 St. kingdom
thing with "if all goes without any problems" for Note books

I just love So-bin art.
I hope they redo everything with better quality.
>The invaders players suck+Nazarick skeleton look fake like hell
>angels look horrible
>goblins,skeleton dragon and undead really need freaking improvement
>Somehow they did something with the twins.Mare look weird in the anime.
>The most important one:Ainz need to look like this picture and not that friendly looking thing they design

The weapon Albedo carry look way longer then the short axe she use in the anime. I prefer this one.

!! Did i just read AUGUST?!! Almost a year for vol12?

That would be only 10 extra minutes.

>Volume 12 in August

With all these anime shows, movies and merchandising, shouldn't the author be able to leave his job and just keep writing?

So 2 volumes planned for 2017. What a bummer. And August for volume 12? That's really bad. Maruyama is having problems with excess work, probably

Unless he's turning millions, I doubt he'd throw his career out the windows because of 2-5 years with extra earnings.

Vol 12 and 13 will be released 1 month apart and he's busy with all the extra content for the movie BD so it's not that bad

Something i don't get in the books
In vol6 when Ainz accepted a request from Raeven: >Teleportation magic was a 5th tier spell, which Momon and Nabe should not be able to use, and travelling overland by horseback would take an entire day

In v10 when Albedo visit the kingdom:> It was estimated that the envoys of the Sorcerous Kingdom would take about a week to travel from E-Rantel to the Royal Capital.

>How is it possible Albedo need that many days to travel to the capital city?

I am already dying from just waiting these 2 months and now he tell me to wait 9 more months? I will never survive that
If it is like this then i rather he doesn't do any movies from now on

A fast horse is faster than a carriage, and she stopped along thy way to show skellies to the commoners.

Was it the same distance though?

Ai Ooal Gown

A gamer misses his guild.

Unable to reunite, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the guild member's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls them, and is overjoyed to find out that they has a misses on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's talking to them; however, they are not there, only leaving him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the guild he called is not the same guild he fell in misses. In fact, they doesn't exist in this universe at all. They are the guild's alternate universe counterpart, who has misses with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of him.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to became friend with each other instead and question the NATURE of FRIENDSHIPS.

She was showing off the sorcerer kingdom's power by going slowly through the close cities.

So we're aren't getting a season 2. We're getting 2 movies?

Too bad the first one was shit

It wasn't shit, it was mediocre. If Madhouse hadn't fallen for One Meme Man and actually put their A team on Overlord it would have been much better.

They cut out way too much for it to be "mediocre"

Raeven send a fast flying magical item so they can ride on it, so it only took little while.

>How is it possible Albedo need that many days to travel to the capital city?

It's bigger than Neptune.
The dwarf mountain range alone should be large country sized.

Stupid titplate, limbs too thin, no kite shield.
Even though manga design lack shield too - it looks fucking brutal compared to anime version.

Manga better than the anime?

idk I was lured into sasugas with it.
It's re-watchable too.

I'd say the designs are more interesting and it's a bit closer to LN details-wise.

Some mobage got a Hamsuke thing

How long would Shalltear sulk if she loses the Ainz bowl?

We will not see Ainzbowl finale ever.
Author doesn't want to lose the intrigue and Ainz is not the type to relax and take it easy.
What are you, new?

What about Overlord 2?

She'd be mad, but ultimately so long as there was a bone in her future, I don't think she'd be sad overall.
We have to remember, she honestly doesn't mind being a secondary wife (along with Albedo); they just would PREFER to be the first one.

Now, if there's no Ainzbowl at all, Aura, Albedo, and Mare and Shalltear are all going to be sad.

Oh I thought she wanted babies.

Why would it even exist?
Author will probably fulfill whatever vision for the series he have and sod off to do IRL stuff like the rest of AOG did.
Do you feel it user?

>Why would it even exist?
I thought Maruyama was a gold-diggin whore just like every single female on Overlord.

I mean why would he need to add "#2" to the title?
Just stick with plain old "Overlord" until you're done with it.
>gold-diggin whore
Well at least he's not in jail for tax evasion yet

>Well at least he's not in jail for tax evasion
seriously?

>seriously?

I thought there was an implication in that post for something else, excuse my idiocy.

He didn't go to jail did he? I thought it all got setttled and he's okay now

What are you guys talking about?

The author of

manga has some hilarious reaction faces.

Oh, so I was right then.

Is anyone interested in joining an overlord discord channel? It isnt the plebbit overlord discord page. Also no humiefags allowed.
discord.gg/dsPNv

Fuck off.

>What is Marketting?
How intimate are these two?

Kill yourself.

Classic story structure, it actually needs to be done more.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-act_structure

>part 1 - ainz building his kingdom and increasing his military force, characterization and sasugas
>part 2 - the world conquest begins, other players and their kingdoms that are an actual threat, possible aog members and ainz going full evil losing his human persona, abedo being a bitch
>part 3 - ainz takes over the world, children and a rebellion starts and they slay ainz after 10.000 years.
Ends with momon walking into the distance with the sun rising.

>marketing
I would get it if there would be a timelapse and someone else would be MC after it.
It would be great to see remnants of SKAOG former might scattered here and there as history of tragic downfall reveals itself through the course of story.
I mean nobody here thinks there would be happily ever after, right?
Maybe MC would be Momonga heir or some other Player, God Kin maybe.
Why make it #2 simply over the length?
That sounds stupid to me.
>Intimate
Picrelated two are closer.

But it's a recap movie Part 1 promo art

>2017 August
>Volume 12
>After that fucking timeskip cliffhanger
Jesus christ maruyama why

Why does he say "umu" all the time?

I always assumed Albedos defenses are so maxed out she might aswell use 2h Axe instead of Shield. Providing more attack power without losing much defensively.

Same reason the poor puppets always get their strings cut.

The defenses might be so high because of the added shield stats. We've seen that her and shalltear have to go manually put on armor before combat so it must be important for them.

>manually put on armor
I thought they had like some sort of instant change ability or something? Does that mean Albedo and Shalltear have to manually put on all their lewd outfits?

>Empire surrender without a fight.No losses
>Dwarven country own massive debt.No losses
>Quaga got the shit beat out of them and become forever loyal
>dragons surrender and became organs donors if they rebel
>Holy kingdom are gonna get rape hardcore

What do you think will happen to the kingdom? Would Ainz devour that country through bloodbath or not? Is there going to be a epic fight like v6 or would they play mind games like with the empire? I prefer war. Wanna see Blue Rose and Brian fall in battle.

I want proper anime-Toma

>Vol 13 one month later.

Vol 12 will end in a massive cliffhanger. Inb4 another player arrives.

translated from what? Gimme a link.

Is it time for some lewd lizard sex?

Got it from futalog.
futalog.com/s/448059649.htm

Wasn't Overlord one of the top selling LN for a while and is still a top selling franchise?

The anime got a dub, and the LN is being translated to multiple languages...

He shouldn't have too much problem to move out. Unless the editors are bullshit and don't really give him too much.

Can someone translate interview? futalog.com/s/448109996.htm
>has ideas forv50 vols
>only plans to write 20 since lazy

*grunt of agreement*

it's kind of like a "hmm" and a "yes" at the same time.

The "Overlord x Yōjo Senki Joint Press Conference" announced on Thursday that the compilation film project for the Overlord television anime will have two parts. Overlord: Fushisha no Ō (Overlord: The Undead King) will open on February 25, and Overlord: Shikkoku no Senshi (Overlord: The Dark Warrior) will open on March 11. (The films' titles are also the titles of the first two volumes in Kugane Maruyama's original Overlord light novel series.) The films will add new scenes, and original character designer (and original novel illustrator) so-bin drew rough drafts for new characters.

The musical group MYTH&ROID is returning from the television series to contribute the theme music. The official website also posted the key visual (above) that so-bin drew for the first film.

The films will play at Kadokawa Cinema Shinjuku theater and Ikebukuro Cinema Rosa in Tokyo, as well as other theaters throughout Japan. While limited supplies last, advance tickets for the first film will go on sale on December 3 in a bundle with a Movi-Ticke Card, as well as a postcard set for the initial run.