How did this happen in a major game in 2017?

See pic related...

Is this the way all characters are going to be from now on in every game? If you haven’t played Destiny 2 yet, it’s a game by Bungie, and there are next to no white men in the game ... at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

segmentnext.com/2017/10/18/destiny-2-player-count-has-dropped-by-50-percent-million-since-launch/
pcgamesn.com/destiny-2/destiny-2-daily-population-tracker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump again

Bump

>seals on shoulder pad.
Is that a really lesbian Sister of Battle from a new Warhammer 40,000 Football game?

This pic sums up what the future is bringing.

You want to see more of the future? Next time you go grocery shopping take a look down the cereal aisle. You will see lots of "strong womyn", blacks and others but no white males.

Look at the covers of the magazines that are out. You will see so many black male / white female pairings that it will actually make you laugh. (((they))) are going all out now

>(((they))) are going all out now
Yeah, and it's making ordinary whites turn "Nazi."

>(((Bonnie Ruberg)))
Gas the kikes race war now

>Ruberg
Every time

Honestly we just need to ban video games that offend us, right fellow pedes?

Here is another character you take orders from - Suraya Hawthorne. Clearly an Indian or Muslim character. Again, you hardly have any interactions with white or male protagonists ... what is the message here?

Not for long jews. You played your hand to early. We are still more than powerful enough you should have waited another 100 years to try this shit.

Fucking kek, Murdoch Murdochs vidya episode is coming true

>Destiny 2
>Major game
It's already dead.

The game tanked so hard they closed the studio. Every single forced diversity game has tanked so far.

That white males wont be giving many more orders than their number representation, which is about 9% or so for whites, so 4.5% or so for white males.

It's almost like the dinosaur hasn't watched the meteor crash. Sad!

Source

They're going to keep trying it. And their main customer base is going to dislike the game and not play it. At first the average video game fan won't really know why. The game will just not appeal to them as much as they'd hoped. For some reason it's just not 'clicking' like prior games. Eventually after being suckered in to 5-6 more games full of POC, they'll realize: "holy shit I just can't stand looking at masculine-featured unrealistically motivated negresses in my games. Like, when was the last time a thiqq latina chick did ANYTHING of note? It's just not realistic to see a nigger or a spic putting their ass on the line for anything at all.

Second, they'll realize: Holy shit, I can't map myself onto this character. They're not a feasible stand-in for my persona. I want to feel like I'm in the game, doing the stuff, making the choices. But each cutscene, I'm forced to remember that it's some purple haired dyke nigger that I'm supposed to be pretending to be. And they'll fucking hate it. And what's best - they'll resent the shit out of the production studios for cramming this diversity garbage down their throats. It's only a matter of time before the majority of young white men are alt-right.

Fuck I confused it with loleffect: Andromeda. My bad.
However, the thing about the playerbase it's true: segmentnext.com/2017/10/18/destiny-2-player-count-has-dropped-by-50-percent-million-since-launch/

And this is a month old article. Also, Activision disabled the users tracker feature literally because for them it's fake news:

pcgamesn.com/destiny-2/destiny-2-daily-population-tracker

>really lesbian Sister of Battle

When you were a boy, fantasizing about being a fighter pilot space marine commando, isn't this what you saw yourself as? Did you think you'd be locking and loading next to 10 of your white brothers in arms? Oh no! You knew you'd be an even 50/50 split with women, and you'd be only one of two white guys in the group. And the other one is the pencil neck computer geek who sets up proximity mines and hands out the night vision goggles.

Every boy's dream.

The untapped market for based red pilled entertainment is huge right now.

Make a futuristic Crusades game where white male fighters resist the neo muslim worldwide empire.

Make a cop game. Any plot is good.

Game where san francisco turns zombie. Sjw monsters. White rednecks with huge guns and cool pickup trucks with armor and shit.

No racism. Just white male heroes fighting evil leftists.

Looks mediterranean to me, nothing wrong with it.

Have you even played the game?
Is a captain who is absolutely shit outta luck until your ass comes into play and saves her outpost
is a nice lady who picks you up when you're completely powerless and helps you on your way, there is no power dynamic with her.

Why are there no white male npcs? because 90% of the PLAYER characters are white males saving everyone else, you know, actually getting shit done and not sitting around waiting to be saved

Easy solution. Dont play their games. If no one buys their shit, they cease to exist.

>Second, they'll realize: Holy shit, I can't map myself onto this character. They're not a feasible stand-in for my persona. I want to feel like I'm in the game, doing the stuff, making the choices. But each cutscene, I'm forced to remember that it's some purple haired dyke nigger that I'm supposed to be pretending to be
>when the elites through the Tav- i- stock program try to make people accept diversity and end up making young white males see their future instead

>Game where san francisco turns zombie. Sjw monsters. White rednecks with huge guns and cool pickup trucks with armor and shit.
You would literally get v& and thrown in prison for inciting violence against civil rights heroes.

A fucking leaf. Keep justifying your replacement in media- you’re doing a good job of justifying your replacements by chinks in your cities

This is good. The backlash will push males out of gaming and into more productive fields.

It was down 78% last I saw.
I liked the first game but D2 has been a disappointment

fucking kek, nice meme faggot wheres your argument?

Cayde and Asher are white.

Saladin, Zavala, and Shaxx are all voiced by blacks.

this
there is a vacuum in the market and the first company to fill it will make bank
don't you love market forces?

Cayde is kind of the lead character but he's a robot. He's voiced by one of the whitest dudes around, Nathan Fillion.

The Speaker was Bill Nighy?

This Jew must know Jews are the most privileged class right? Meaning he is consciously deceiving?

Whoever makes the next "whitest white man" game will have a huge hit. Then the industry will be like ... "WTF?"

This is how small studios get on the radar.

So why are topic that associates with you an this question that you very likely have an opinion on?

>Every boy's dream.
it will be in 20 years

there are no white men in the future

Link please?

>Game where san francisco turns zombie. Sjw monsters. White rednecks with huge guns and cool pickup trucks with armor and shit.

put me down for 5mill, but you better friggin make the guns correct.

She doesn't really give orders. She asks you do shit and then she gives you free shit if your clan does something.

She's supposed to be your 20something virgin pahjeet waifu, raised by a gay dude.

(((RUberg))) it never fails does it? Why do they wanna make socially aware games? Gamers don't care about this shit.

Was gonna buy it, noticed that. Said nah. I like RPG games where I can look like an unrealistic version of myself. Why would I ever want to be a nigress? Whose fantasy is that?

I would buy in for a crusade game so fast

What is this dude supposed to be? I was under the impression he was a britbong from the accent.

Are we talking about /pol the game? Would you guys buy it and play it?

You mean....?

yeah kind of like that