ALL OUT!! EP 8

ALL OUT!! EP 8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCoE-eeee38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was captain's birthday yesterday.

I can't wait to see all this reaction face.

Happy birthday.

Happy bday, Captain.

First rugby practoce was last week, its fun as hell. We didnt play tackle while drilling though so i havent got the shit knocked out of me yet.

Thats a nice drawing

It's a trace. It's been redone over the past couple of years quite a bit.

And was practice and your mates just like my cartoons? Did a Hyahya try out?

>And was practice and your mates just like my cartoons?
A bit i guess. Everyones strong as fuck though. I sort of am too but my upper body lacks compared to my lower from dispraportionate leg work. Coach had me play flanker in the scrum and that was fun. Rucking was terrifying though, and im nervous ill get killed in a real match.

They were all really nice and helpful though. I got the hang of it pretty fast

>[HorribleSubs] All Out!! - 08 [720p].mkv

I wish sports series aired in batches. It would be more exciting to watch full matches and whatnot in one sitting.
Do most of you here keep up with sports anime in general or checking this out because it's rugby?

>Do most of you here keep up with sports anime in general
Anime in general.
Though I have watched rugby on occasion.

>team completely full of cunts
>teacher is a cunt
Why?

A little of both, I watch a lot of sports anime, but also like 3DPD rugby

I thought it was hilarious. It will be interesting to see not just the teams but the oyajis kind of battling it out.

This is one time I'll be glad to say 3D. I started watching rugby because of this and I'm loving it. I haven't gotten such a rise out of a sport in a while.

Captain has ugly weird hair.

Is the anime further than the translated chapters of the manga?

Also it's pretty weird watching/reading this. I suppose this is what girls feel watching cute girls doing cute things anime.

Don't insult his spirit.
Manga has only started the second volume when this started airing. And what do you mean? Are you saying as a dude you feel like you're at a dude tea party?

They actually commented on his ridiculous hair this ep. I wonder if anyone will mention Ebumi's freaky face in later episodes. The guy looks like he's on the wrong drugs.

>And what do you mean? Are you saying as a dude you feel like you're at a dude tea party?
Often it felt like characters acted not like rugby players but like "fujobait" would - I don't really know how to describe it more accurately, hence the use of that term - and I'm not even talking about that obnoxious tall crybaby.

Pretty darn awesome, user. No matter how far you go with it.
Now I get you. I think male friendships are often turned up even a little bit to appeal to the female audience for sure. I'm glad it's not very fujo though.

Be glad then they illegalised "old-fashioned" rucking

youtube.com/watch?v=VCoE-eeee38

It's a bit weird how you didn't see Sekizan at all in the match.

Any other major changes?