Is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann the best anime?

Is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann the best anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIiX4TL2_vg&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Only Eva beats it.

Tough to say given its a subjective opinion on what you like or not. I would say it for sure is one of the most enjoyable. Feels like a celebration of the medium and has plenty of Humanity Fuck Yeah moments. Might just seem like cheap emotional pandering sometimes, but that isnt bad in and of itself.

If you're from Sup Forums or reddit, yes.

Yes. If you're 14 years old.

>cheap emotional pandering sometimes...isnt bad in and of itself.

What. In what world is that not bad?

>TTGL aired in 2007
>A 9 y/o third/fourth grader that watched TTGL while it was airing can legally visit Sup Forums now

It's not even the best GAINAX anime

Sometimes people just need to feel good.

>that bullshit with the mole at the end

uh, no, not even close

If you are from reddit or Sup Forums that is.

>9 year olds
>reading subs
Your standards are far too high.

no it's the second most enjoyable anime . only gintama beats it

youtube.com/watch?v=VIiX4TL2_vg&t=4s

I was 10 and I remember watching it on anime streaming sites. Time goes on, and you haven't improved on your life in almost 10 years.

top 5, it got pretty much everthing right
amazing story
hot chicks/fanservice
memorable characters, moments, mechas
memorable ost/ row row fight the powa
and a loving tribute to the mecha genre

I can't get past episode 3,this show is so boring.Is it really worth it ?

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

No one cares since you're not japanese.

Also, we can still rape lesbians.

I was in high school when it came out.
I thought it was the best thing ever.
It still stands up almost 10 years later desu.

Yeah

What the hell, I didn't type desu I typed desu

Yes it is

S;G you meant

NEWFAG
FUCK OFF

Dude I have been here for years, where are you even getting that from

Lucky Star is a better anime than TTGL.

It's okay, but I wouldn't call it the best.

Fact: The show went to shit when Kamina died. Semen can't hold up a show.

This nigga knows what's good

I don't think you know how his death changed *Simon. Do you know what is character development?

Theyre not even similar

One of the best OST in anime.