WTF Trump

I did NOT vote for this shit

You FUCKING cunts promised me Hitler 2.0 and he just lowered black unemployment to 17 year low?!

FUCK all you POSERS

>Trump making nogs get jobs

THAT UNAMERICAN BASTARD

"You’re living in poverty. Your schools are no good. You have no jobs. What the hell do you have to lose?”

>REEEE businesses should be forced to hire token retard huwitebois over qualifies black men!!

>trump gets sick of the elite keeping blacks down and intentionally causing high crime and unemployment rates
>gets the niggers some jobs
>crime rate and unemployment go down, subsequently black iq will probably rise a little
How is this a bad thing? He's turning niggers into black people.

>black unemployment
>17 year low
>Reductions caused by police shootings

all he did was not count nogs not actively looking for work as unemployed. voila, stats magically go up to 100 year highs without any actual change.

>Trump
>Literally passed 0 legislations
>He has something to do with this

He has nothing to do with it. Trump and half of all Republicans are not getting along so they can't pass fucking anything. Not even shut down Obamacare. It's like the country haven't been touched since Obongo left the office.

Nice meme president.

>0 legislation
Retard alert

that is bit of choped and i forgot the name, sauces sven sauces

What are the reasons the article lists?

hillary and obongo did it right - lmao

fucking kek

You're a fucking idiot if you don't understand how the mere existence of a Trump presidency is good for business and the economy.

Please explain what he has done "for the economy"

Literally nobody promised that, that's what kikes were shilling though.

>Memelarping rebelflag
>Larping as a Trump Voter

Buttpained liberal, low unemployment of ANY American is a good thing faggot.

>over qualifies black men!!
Niggers can't into english.

Niggers working is shit jobs is better than niggers shooting people (whites).

THANKS OBAMA

>Literally no major economic legislation
We are still in Obama's economy.

this

Sweden you forgot to turn on your meme flag.

Every single fastfood job in my city is held by a black person now, with the exception of Chick-Fil-A.

I go to the "good" McDonald's on my side of town for years and it's all white kids. Then one day there is a black drive-thru worker, and it seems like one week later everyone is black.

>Literally passed 0 legislations
>WHERES MY ECHO CHAMBER

not here, faggit.

It doesn't say they were employed. It just says they aren't counting them as participants anymore. Ain't welfarebucks grand?
Thanks Obama, and will you please return my bike now?

Why do all your graphs start late?

Show 2000 onward.

During the campaign, I knew that Trump lost the black vote forever when he threatened to get them jobs.

>Trump enslaving blacks creates a lower unemployment rate
Democrats

This is from things that OBAMA implemented. I voted trump but he hasnt dont ANYTHING for anyone in this country

he appointed a non-jew to the federal reserve, first in many decades

>I voted trump but

Sure you did shill