Storytime - World Trigger Volume #5

Generic synopsis:

>When a gate to another world suddenly opens on Earth, Mikado City is invaded by strange creatures known as "Neighbors," malicious beings impervious to traditional weaponry. In response to their arrival, an organization called the Border Defense Agency has been established to combat the Neighbor menace through special weapons called "Triggers."

Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=wSHIfTlVsqQ

Reminder not to post spoilers until the entire volume is done.

So without further ado, let's start.

Vol. 1 Vol. 2 Vol. 3 Vol. 4

Kazama vs Osamu!

Who wins

I love these pages

Ashihara is a funny dude.

BFF has a lot of those things too

BBF*

Storytime 4 is alive. I really hoped you'd create new threads after old ones get archived. This is a bit too early T^T

I can't later so I need to do it around this time since it takes like 3 hours to dump everything, I waited like 2 hours more though.

But you can still use that thread to talk about the previous volume or the popularity poll.

In the meantime this gets posted, there's people that don't read past the volume dump because of spoilers so I assume they'll be following this thread instead of the previous one

Oh so that's why. I just assumed there won't be a dump today.

From the new readers I mean

I try to post 1 volume a day, unless I can't of course

best boy

>1000 votes, 1 fangirl.

Are you the fangirl that voted 1000 times for Kazama?

But I really like him too, definetely one of my favorites

First I've heard of that.

But no, he's just my favorite character, or one of my favorites. He fights with Hatohara for my favorite character spot.

Toki is so great

Well Kazama is a really good character

Honestly, shooters are the coolest.

>popularity poll
Speaking of, that thread will probably die so I may link it

I was thinking of posting it when i'm done so people can discuss both the volume and the poll if they want.

I have to say Osamu tricked me too the first time.

I didn't expect him to do this, I thought he was just going to blast him in a straight line

This was the chapter and page that made me realize I loved this series. I'd actually been following since the first chapter got poorly scanlated good thing we're past the "Naver" days but I was looking for raws because it'd been a while since the last chapter, and then I saw this.

I have to say the same.

I always likes the series and all that but this fight made me both realize Osamu is great and the way World Trigger approaches fights is great too. I think after volume 3 everything from earlier volumes start paying off, a slow build up but it's really worth it.

I don't know if i'd care in a another series for the MC getting a tie but in World Trigger I do

Kazama-senpai, kakoii

The anime made her butt bigger I think

Also based Godzuma

dumping 200 pages. highly appreciate this OP. what makes you do this though? like spend 3 hours of your time for this? :3

>Godzuma
Newfags who're reading this volume. Remember that name.

Someone should just give Kitora the dick so she'll so being such a bitch.

I just like the series and I re-read it while posting.

It takes a while but getting new people into it is worth it.

But still I mainly just read it again

She's helpful when it counts though.

But I volunteer to give her the dick

I love how the aura around Kitora changes with her mood hahahaha

This thread is so deserted I honestly feel bad for OP. Wish I could stay around and add some banter but I gotta go. Bye OP you're doing god's work senpai.

Best time of the day is finally here

Love this page. Fucking Kikuchihara.

But really, it's neat how they immediately deduce "he could've lost that last bout too" but Kazama's all "eh, I fucked up". This pretty much sealed the deal for me liking him.

This page is great too

I like that he started answering questions here.

These are really useful, you guys should read them

>>World Trigger has a lot of fangirls though.
>
>They want their husbandos to themselves, not with other men or women, which is why characters like Kitora piss them off, remember that Osamu has a lot of fangirls.
you clearly haven't seen World Trigger fanart/doujinshi

it's overwhelmingly gay

Let the fujos be m8, they're the ones that buy retarded amounts of merch.

Even the PR chick from Toei seems to be a fujo, or at least she gets wet with Reiji

>There was also a pic of Reiji and his speedos and how in some angles it looks like he’s not wearing anything. This is also part of Smash Borders’ charm, according to Yanagawa.
Actual quote.