Boku no Hero Academia

Boring ass chapter.

Aoyama signaled them by shooting his laser into the air at night, making makeshift morse code signals. In short burst, no one would notice unless they were looking.

>Ochako not shown sleeping
REVENGE TIME SOON, EXPLOSION MAN

hey guys

psst

guys

naruto

>thirsty for wood

I wanted to say that arguing with Bakugoufags is the worst thing you could possibly attempt to do, but then I realized that to say that, they would need to make actual counter arguments in the first place.

Just a reminder that the way Bakugou's dad is written (including the fact that he exists) is the worst possibility imaginable considering Bakugou's character. It is impossible for them to come up with a counter argument to this, other than insults.

I rest my case.

>Saucefags
>Bakushitfags
All of you faggots need to sit down. You all ripped off pic related anyway, who actually had a reason to be the way he did. Hell, Sauce is just Kurapika and Killua mixed together and watered down for the same 12 year-olds arguing in this thread.

Nice stawman you got there, cuck.

>arguing with Bakugoufags
first mistake here

just troll them, it's fun to see them sperg out

Aw what you wanted to jump ship over here? Well here's my point again

This is actually even more insulting than the Bakugoufag's nonarguments. Kurapika is a god-tier, masterfully written character compared to worthless trash like Bakugou.

Bakugou is more a mix of Vegeta and Gary/Blue than he is anything like Kurapika. And the only similarity he has with sauce is that he's the MC's rival.

This isn't bad writing

But this is a stupid fucking idea by Bakagou and it's him throwing a temper tanturm. It shouldn't work out for him but I have a feeling it will

>Bakugou is more a mix of Vegeta
So he will end up with the inventor who wants to get rich?

My point exactly, this is how stupid this argument is.

Note that I didn't compare Bakugou to him to prove my point, but he's already shaping up to be number 2, which is exactly what Green and Vegeta ended up being. But like you said, the comparison isn't fair.

I have a feeling either there won't actually be a teachers who find out or it'll be All Might who finds them and being an ex shonen protag himself he'll understand what is happening.

mei would never settle for someone like bakugou

Bakugou only have father ?

Yes. His mom is an illusion.

Ochako was not shown asleep and was not shown in the classroom last chapter, so she might get involved.

If Mei hooks up with anyone, it'll be Iida because his family has a hero office, so she could shill her inventions with ease.

No but who his father is could shed some light on his character. If his father wasn't around, or his father was abusive, then that would be a barely good enough excuse for Bakugou's pathetic behavior. But instead his father not only exists, but is a very nice, shy, weak father. Fathers like those do not produce Bakugou's.

Meaning that Bakugou's character is badly written, because he shouldn't have ended up the way he is with parents like that.

Literary realism 101.

>This isn't bad writing
that depends on the outcome

>masterfully written character

This better not go in the obvious direction it seems to be going

Bakugou's real father is clearly Endeavor.

Poor guy. I mean Mei is pure sex, but she will play him like a fiddle everyday.

why can't we compare bakugou to vegeta?

>Pushover parents don't produce spoiled cunts
Are you listening to yourself?

He actually is well written, and all of his actions and reactions are entirely justified. Lemme guess, you watched the 2011 anime instead of reading the manga?

Hey sorry I'm having trouble understanding what you meant. Could you maybe rephrase that?

I'm

It's Naruto with capeshit theme the whole time.

>Fathers like those do not produce Bakugou's
His dad is a weak push over that probably aligned with Bakugou's worldview and Bakugou is a spoiled cunt because of that.
It seems pretty obvious desu.

Besides who says that it can't happen?
Are you can expert in parenting and psychology?

Sup Forums is just a comment section nowadays

There wasn't a classroom scene last chapter.

They're an idiot that's tried this shit in two other threads. Ignore them otherwise they'll derail the fuck out of this thread with their idiocy.

I fucking hate all you shading shitposters and narutards. It's like you haven't read anything else in your life apart from fucking Naruto.

They're both simultaneously going to go for a superpowered punch like pic related then Eraserhead is going to disable their quirks and they'll knock each other out and collapse.

What do you expect, 50% of this thread is leddit. These fucks don't even try to deny it.

I was saying that the idiots calling Bakugou a Sasuke rip-off don't realize what they're saying, which is more ironic when you realize that Sasuke is more qualified as a rip-off, being Kurapika's backstory and Killua in general mixed together. Bakugou is actually unique in terms of his character and shows zero signs of defecting. I was a little extreme with that first post, but by that logic, every rival and edgelord is a rip-off of a past character. The two characters have zero similarities.

Is it just me or did shitposting triple since last week?

Also bulliedfags are hilarious in their hate for Bakugo

Wow, that sounds like an awesome manga! Can you tell me when it will be completed so I can read it all at once?

I said relatively to Bakugou. When put against fictional characters in general, Kurapika is just above average

.If he was, then Bakugou wouldn't have been as bad (from a writing perspective; not from a "being evil" perspective) as he is.

But Bakugou isn't spoiled at all. There's a difference between being a spoiled child that gets every Lego he wants and between being a psychopath with emotional problems like Bakugou.

>Bakugou being a ripoff of Kurapika

You have to be trolling.
He's not even a revenge character, he's just as aspiring hero who's an insecure punk because he has a person he perceives as a loser to surpass him as a hero

well written =/= masterfully written

>But Bakugou isn't spoiled at all
That's just lying, user.

>Sauce is just Kurapika and Killua mixed together and watered down for the same 12 year-olds arguing in this thread.

Either way this fight goes, I'm excited. An actual fight between the two of them might be Baku's retarded way of extending respect.

Even if HxH remains unfinished, the characters have a lot more depth and development with half the amount of chapters.

I hope this turns into the Renji/Ichigo fight desu

>it's him throwing a temper tanturm
It's not, Sasuke's first fight with Naruto was a temper tantrum.
But in this chapter Bakugou is way more composed than usual because he isn't sperging out at Deku (as much).
He just wants evidence on why All might chose Deku over him

This is the last time I repeat myself.

>Kurapika is a masterpiece compared to Bakugou.

When you compare these two Japanese cartoon characters, Kurapika looks like a masterpiece, because Bakugou is so, so subpar.

When you compare Kurapika to fictional characters in general (from anywhere), Kurapika is above-average, well-written, but certainly not a masterpiece.

When you compare Bakugou to fictional characters in general (from anywhere), ... well why would you even do that?

>Bakugo finally wants to see and assess Deku for who he is rather than what he has seen him as due to their shared past
>hurr Sasuge, hurrr I hope Deku beats the shit out of him, hurr he'll quit

Last thread was pure cancer

Kishi said that his main inspiration for Sasuke came from Hiei not Kurapica

Deku better land a solid fucking hit on Bakugou. All that relentless bullying, ripping up Deku's precious notebook and then trying to fucking kill him during that exam where they fought shouldn't just go unpunished. Deku better take this seriously for once instead of crying "muh Kacchan" So sick of the little faggot not growing a pair within 117 chapters.

But lets be honest, he's probably going to dodge the entire time while crying. What a shit MC, even that little homo turd Naruto took fighting against his homolust object of desire seriously.

There is nothing wrong with baku and people only sperg out about him because he's a mean spirited hothead who probably reminds them of their irl bullies

>HxH
>depth

This. I mean it doesn't even matter if HxH is unfinished. The Election arc basically concluded the story (or at least Gon's journey). If you take everything from start to there and treat that as a finished manga series, then there simply hasn't been produced a manga of the shonen genre that's better. Fullmetal Alchemist comes the closest, but is still not as good as Hunter x Hunter.

Boku no Hero Academia could have ended up being close to FMA, but it seems less and less likely as time goes on.

That's not stopping me from laughing at you

Sure he says that, and I believe him with the hole shit to do with the dark flames, but the last of his clan valued for their precious red eyes is way too similar.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I love how the sharingan was used initially in the manga, before they introduced Susano bullshit

>hurrr bakugo only yelled once he was calm and it's not about him being butthurt character development
dare l say it

bakugoufags

>dare l say it
From which shithole this retarded meme comes from?

>even that little homo turd Naruto took fighting against his homolust object of desire seriously

honestly this, I get Deku's character, the ideal hero, extremely emotional, but I'm tired of his wimpy personality whenever he's around Bakugou.
He should be more confident, he can still remain humble while standing up to Bakugou's critiques, this is what I want to see.

>finally wants to see and assess

This just hurt reading. Probably the worst justification I've seen so far.

Hell he even looks like Hiei

Sad, very, very sad kind of bait. I'm actually depressed because you thought someone would take this.

Shouldn't you fags be sleeping? A new chapter won't come out for another two years

bakugo is finally seen as the sasuke tier shit character he truly is
>muh leddit!
>thread is cancer
>report and ignore report and ignore!!!
>i-it's nothing like that other time he was calm!
>leave kacchan alone leave him alone!
bakugofags are a most amusing life form

t. Bakugoufag

I'm all of the people in that picture

>Bakugou gets expelled from UA
>Joins Shiketsu
>Brain control guy from the sports festival goes into class A
Best possible outcome, desu.

>I didn't read the chapter

He's a hero, but he's still a little kid dealing with a bully that was also, tragically, his best friend until high school. Even if Deku's learning to be confident in normal matters, his behavior's more than understandable.

If Deku was a chick, this would be a textbook abusive relationship.

>There is nothing wrong with baku
That's wrong. He thinks that punching things is only thing that matters in terms of being a hero. Which is exactly why he failed the license exam and why he'd never have been chosen as All Might's successor. It's also why his means of trying to figure out why Deku is better than him involves having a fight. Until he figures out that beating up bad guys isn't the only thing that matters in terms of being a hero he'll never get anywhere. Hopefully he figures that out in this fight, cause this is probably the time for it.

I become fully woke when my people need me.

>People taking all the bait.

Bakugou got an origin chapter. We know he's never going Sasuke. Why are people even entertaining this?

>MUH SELF-INSERT
Maybe you should stick to reading Naruto. One thing is for sure is that Deku's life doesn't resolve around him

I want to see Windy try to become buddies with Blasty.

WORST THANKSGIVING SPOILERS EVER

0/10 DROPPED

To be fair I can understand why some take the bait. It can be annoying as fuck having to listen to this shit everytime sperglord does anything.

Delete that picture and never lewd Tailbro again, motherfucker.

Kaachan > Saske

We all know Kaachan will recognize Deku and be his ally by the end of this fight

you do realize there's a naked penis in your picture right?

>Hopefully he figures that out in this fight
how though

like that's never really addressed, what kind of revelation is he supposed to have with this fight

if he beats deku, then it confirms deku wasn't chosen for his strenght, which was obvious from the start, which makes the fight pointless

if he loses against him, what is he supposed to get out of it, more frustration that he's too weak and all might's choice being unfair?

as said in this chapter how does any of this help him, outside of lashing out like a sperg again

Maybe you should learn what a self insert character is you fucking retard. Deku's life doesn't revolve around him, but Bakugou is still an in integral part of Deku's personality. Despite all he's been through, he still acts like a timid school girl around him. He should have enough confidence and conviction to stand his ground this time, but he probably won't. I just want Deku to prove himself so Bakugou calms down with his irrational hate boner for Deku. Just one solid hit is all I'm fucking asking for.

Deku is such a little bitch desu. He could get assraped and he'd apologize to the rapist for crying so loudly.

It makes him realize that he isn't cut out to be a hero, leaves UA and joins his parents in the fashion company.

His internship at Best Jeanist is foreshadowing of that, an internship at a fashion icon.

I think people are expecting something to happen and this isn't going to be just a normal fight.

I want to sniff Momo's hair.

Different user, but I have a gut feeling that Bakugou and his sperging during the fight is going to make the building for Ground Beta collapse like last time, but with Deku having to forsake the fight or go 100% to save him.

Deku is an idiot for letting his feelings get through his purpose.

Same with Ka-chow, but whatevs, I'm waiting for a better chapter next week.

I have no idea how he'd figure it out, but he's gonna have to do it, cause his career as a hero is pretty much doomed if he doesn't. Maybe kicking Deku's ass will force him to actually think about the fact that the strongest person isn't automatically the best person.

Yeah, he will apologize to Toga for cumming inside because she was leglocking him.

Deku being chosen for heroic qualities is what Bakugou needs to learn, and Deku might be able to actually communicate that if Bakugou pushes him to. The kid never defends himself unless he's forced to, so while Bakugou is just taking a kid's simplistic approach to a problem (I don't understand it, I'll blow it up until I do) there are good chances of it helping out.

I want to sniff Kiri's hair.

What are you even talking about, he doesn't even want to fight him

Deku is so boring, Kacchan should win and cuck him out of Ochako

It's censored so he's ok.