White people not welcome

Just went to Waffle House. Used to love the place. After 15 minutes I knew I wasn't going to be served. Why? I am white. Same place I have gone to for decades. What do you think pol? They hate you now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ekltG
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
youtu.be/fCfNB_qfl9Y
youtu.be/lYQUB5Wb_FM
youtu.be/N_LnuPFnJXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My stickiness has decreased 100% as a result of this.

Let them have it. I have never been so upset. This was my place. My family went there as they grew up. Not only were they surprisingly lazy for a Waffle House they wanted nothing to do with me because of my skin color. Not a larp. This is war.

buy rats at pet store and release them into the building when no one is looking.

Decrease? Waffle House used to be the best!

Like the thinking

Try Huddle House if you have one around. You are looking for the waffle establishment with a white meth-head waitress and a fat black cook. That's the best combination.

Well, I went to a Mexican place here and a bunch of Mexican day laborers told me I wasn't welcome. Bartender then brought me the bill without serving me.

I like the Huddle. Not bad. Waffle House of all places is racist. I am floored dudes

>box of crickets or cockroaches is much easier to do (theoretically, of course)

>After 15 minutes I knew I wasn't going to be served.
you have to order at waffle house you fucking autist

Mexicans in Nashville TN integrate well. They hate blacks more than whitey does. Kind of surprised they dished you. Always kind to me...not like Waffle House.

If you go anywhere where all the employees are black and you are white you'll get the short shrift. Why do you think Shaniqua from the TSA shakes you down so much? Why do you think Javier from Immigration spends so much time examining your passport? Why do you think Mobutu from the Police Department has to take so much time to run your license? It's called Affirmative Action and it lets racists be racist legally.

Let them have Applebees and Waffle House,
they will be out of business shortly in those areas!

Niggers always pocket the money when whitey ain't around!

I wanted to fucking order you fucking autist

>implying the place is not already full of crickets and cockroaches

you need something that leaves shits big enough to see.

Just had Waffle House yesterday....all whitey. Sounds like you needa move.

Blacks in Nashville are usually good..especially if it is for soul food or hot chicken. I love the blacks here for the most part. Most of them are good people. Fucking Waffle House,

I bet the Jews did this

And we have a winner!

This

There were maybe 6 customers. 7 employees I counted. You would think they would want another customer.

Waffle House used to be a thing pf beauty..Short Order cook nailing it.

just use a shit ton of crickets/roaches, any pet store will have crickets as snake food really cheap...or don't, I really don't give a fuck

Yes..this. Point taken and correct.

PS: I am not Q

Go to Paragon on 27th. Much less better experience.

Most people don't know this, but Waffle House is home to some quality entertainment. Where else can you have breakfast while enjoying nigger gladiator battles?

The opposite combination is the definition of bad service.

Only a small percentage of the population and get special treatment. So looking forward to the Mexicans and Sharia folks taking over...they can't stand them.

You wouldn't happen to live in MS would you?
archive.is/ekltG

I see you have also been to a southern waffle chain

Kek

Stay at home eat onions and do push ups.

Words of a flag bearer

Actually, it was a Salvadorian bar in East Boston. They all look the same. They were landscapers.

Why are onions being forced tonight. Did I miss something?

Of course its Mississippi, what a shithole. I go to a Waffle House with a nig staff all the time.

CHECKED.

I generally like my local nigs. I get on Sup Forums while sitting in an all nig bar.

>I love the blacks here
So do I fellow 'pede. Black people are BASED. Racists need to leave this board.

Bullshit. Every restaurant worker knows whites tip best.

Must be in Hot 'lanta

Yes they do.

Nashville...Not Hotlanta. Fuck that traffic

Eh.

When I go to the "Awffle Waffle," if they gibs me dat food wit' a 'tude, I just play 10 repeats of "Cookin at the Waffle House" on the jukebox. Triggers them every time.

Munching down a daily onion is the only way to prevent (((them))) from turning you into a girl with their estro-foods and plastics.

It's a pretty fun meme.

Get me a patty melt bro.

I'm white in Memphis and I get generally good service in all black restaurants. It depends on which side of town though. Midtown area tends to be good service whereas east or south memphis tends to be terrible. It depends on the white/black ratio of the population in that particular section of the city.

I love onions, to be sure, but what was the genesis of this? It must have happened this morning because it wasn't around last night.

Can comfirm. In Murfreesboro they are some of the most patient people in regard to dealing with blacks and college-Marxist trash.

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

It probably wouldn't be a meme if soyboy wasn't also a meme.

Just go in there as Al Jolson.

youtu.be/fCfNB_qfl9Y

Well I'm glad I love the hell out of onions?

>going to Waffle House
>not going to IHOP
What the fuck is your problem

7777 witness

Waffle House near me have all-white staffs and the eggs are always cooked perfect.

youtu.be/lYQUB5Wb_FM

I went years ago to one I'm north Florida. We were the only ones there and they wouldn't serve us. We suspected it was our new jersey plates since the staff was white.

Bruh, if you have bad experience call the management. Call corporate if you have to. Nobody likes having shitters on the payroll who drive away customers, nearly an entire night crew got canned with just one phone call after I had a had a shit experience at a Waffle House.

To be fair, everyone in the south hates New Jersey.

Good to know. May pick up a contract there.

Niggers will spit in your food. So will sand niggers. Spics will jerk off in it, because they're all sick perverted child molesting fucks. Chinks, I don't know. They never let white people in the back to the cat/dog slaughterhouse. I don't fucking trust them. Don't ever eat shit nogs, spics, gooks, sand nigs, and whatever the fuck ever else prepares, ya fuckin' dip. Fuck's wrong with you?

>eating that disgusting food
Just KYS

I went into a haircut place, nobody there except one black guy that worked there. Presumably to cut hair. He said he was busy and couldn't cut my hair. I've got a buzz cut, the easiest haircut in the world, and he wouldn't do it. I'm white, so I presume that's the reason.

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

Long story and will keep it short. Twas Christmas Eve and had my daughter with me...Went to Waffle House...Waitress plays Christmas song on the jukebox...whole staff sings us a xmas song.

youtu.be/N_LnuPFnJXY

Black women used to do this to me all the time when I was dating somebody who was French and American black. Waitresses were the worst. If they made us wait an unusual amount of time to be served, we'd leave to go eat somewhere else. We didn't want anybody spitting in our food (or worse).

I'm actually jonesing for a pecan waffle right now.

I would never eat somewhere with nigger staff. They spit and worse in white people's food.

I did. Did it in their parking lot. Short order cook kept staring at me giving me the stink I. I kek'd

For the urban millennial

youtu.be/N_LnuPFnJXY

Funny part is I now live in South Florida. Too many brownies. I'm visiting my hometown for Thanksgiving and boy did I miss having all white people around me.

You must be from South Jersey. I'm from down there and it's 100% white.

Fuck niggers in general stay the FUK outta mah Waffle House coons.

Wh..who jerked off the rats?

Monmouth County. Dead center of the state near the beach.

Nice. My family is from around Cape May.

>living in the shithole that is the south

I just went to a punk diner in the PNW that was staffed by white punk rocker kids who are cringey but still a white subculture.

fried. chicken. burgers.

You probably look like a faggot.

I am a phonefag right now. This sux.

And you left? faggot. Should've recorded that shit and got a bunch of irish fuckheads to show up and take over the spot.

This extends to the Midwest as well. When I go down south I bantz with the locals in our dislike for the northeast.
Maybe they couldn't understand you. The accents from the northeast are disgusting.

Must not be on a trucker route

I wondered the same thing. Was just treated great by the pizza staff.

Even New Jersey hates New Jersey

This is a whole new thread. NEasters get fucked with here and they have no idea because they are so full of themselves.

Grew up a midwestern farm fag..lives in the Mid South.

That's cool. I want to move to England, how did you do it?

Other rats with drug addictions

Be a minority or have an english parent. That's the best advice I can give you.

Yow! That clinches it for me, message received, I will eat the onions.

Mexicans are the only ones who keep niggers in line. They are not afraid like the white man is. I do not mind Mexicans.

Sounds like they were just busy or oblivious and you were too big a bitch to speak up and say "hey I've been waiting for a while and nobody has served me yet."

I bet their waffles are shit anyway.

My grandmother came from Scotland, I suppose that doesn't help. I am jelly. I want to live in the English countryside like my ancestors.

Buttermilk babies!

Kek. Six customers...6/7 staff members.

I spoke up when I walked in. Made plenty of eye contact as they talked personal stuff and checked on the few other customers.

But...good point you brought up. I get that too.

They hate them and do not fear speaking their mind about it.

Your are pilled user.