Asian woman

Why can't you do what Asian women demand you to, pathetic boys?

fuck off

But that's a dude.

There is no "bro culture" in Silicon Valley, people just want to get stuff done and they don't want people who need days off because they heard something offensive. Plenty of women can and do fine in this culture, the ones that don't are bitching at unheard decibel levels about it.

>Silicon Valley bro culture
wtf is that, the notion that males generally do better at tech disciplines?

Silicon Valley is more like FAGGOT POZZED COMMUNIST culture than BRO CULTURE to be honest

that techies are jerks towards outsiders

no its your average chink

Silicon Valley is half Bugmen half Soyboys and these feminists cunts still aren't satisfied.

That's not bro culture that's the fucking apple store.

yea thats true. google and the others have little bases there and its just yuppies driving hybrids/electrics who all have shares in apple

I wouldn't be comfortable with those freaks either. Rather spend time with Ellen.

Ps she lost her case of discrimination.

She was completely wrong and she is still trying to ride the sjw wave with a book

the bro culture is closeted as hell these days due to FAGGOT POZZED COMMUNIST screechers

how about faggot pozzed communist bro culture

Is this the bitch that whored her way to the top by fucking everybody and then filling claims against them?

>hot met-art chink
>thumbnail

I like how even the rims of his glasses are slanted and chinked

they want absolute submission.

Ok Soyboy McBugman, politics article not for Sup Forums ?

Keep chugging that soy! And make sure and make a lunch for your wife's son - tomorrow is a school

Everyone GET IN HERE and add to this slide thread! I demand you post after me.

That's better. Thank you.