Converting to Christianity

Alright Sup Forums, I'm finally gonna do it. I've grown up an atheist and been one for most of my life, but after seeing all the shit that atheism has done to society, it's best to give it up now.

What's the best branch of Christianity to go into? Should I go to church, or is it too cucked to listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7YTE7WFB6Y&t=2s
scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/Greek_Index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
isr-messianic.org/
isr-messianic.org/publications/the-scriptures.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not about branches.

Get good with God.

give conservative catholicism a try, no popes, your only master is God

No atheist goes back to having a baby pacifier for the mind. You're full of shit christcuck.

I am a southern Baptist in seminary if you have any questions about Baptist or general Evangelical theology

Catholic theology does not view the Bible as the final authority, but their tradition as equal

They are all jewish.

Tyndale's New Testament along with a solo path to God. god doesn't want your church, he wants you.

>Not about branches.
>Get good with God.

This. Stard reading your Bible. Start praying. Your heat will lead you to where is good for you.

Go where you feel like God is calling you. Read the Bible and use it to help you discern what’s right

What version of the Bible is best to read?

Don't do it. Jesus christ was a darkskinned sandnigger that looked like this.

Someone made a comment today about the Christian threads being made by Jews. I think they were right lol.

Use your favorite search engine and type in "bible".
Start by reading Matthew chapters one through seven.
Pray whenever you feel like.
Continue reading your bible.
Become humble.
Stay humble.
Chill out while God finds you a suitable wife.
Don't expect for her to show up at your door either - God blesses those who have efforts that are pure in heart, that's all explained in Matthew chapter six.

Read Dr Michael Heisers book the unseen realm

Different sects have their rise and falls. But I believe Catholicism is experiencing a rebirth now.

I believe God is non-denominational, but people are.

KJV not NKJV though

Kjv is wonderful. It is surprisingly faithful, and beautiful as well. Heard good on the douay rheims Bible that many Catholics use. Based on the Vulgate I believe. The Vulgate has some very valuable books and quite edifying (1st macabees, sirach) but are not part of the true canon.

Meant Apocrypha not Vulgate

8/10 would make white Christian babies with.

I have a KJV as my preferred version, but also an Ignatius RSV 2nd ed Catholic bible because it's less cucked than other versions and I wanted to read what KJV omitted. Raised Protestant multiple denominations. Mostly the same stuff man. Currently attending Catholic church to learn what its all about but this one seems as cucked as most protestant ones. If you find yourself drawn to Catholicism make sure you know it was cucked in the 60s and traditional Catholicism is much closer to the original church. Before anyone gives me shit, even if I go Catholic I have no intention of praying to anyone but God, with praise to Jesus. No Mary or Saint prayers, no idolatry and no cucked pope for me.

Back on track though, I highly recommend YouTube KJV audio books because you can listen to the word driving to work and stuff. There is A LOT to read, and this really, really helped me. You'll find yourself googling a lot of words at first but you get used to it before you're out of Exodus buddy.

>Catholicism is experiencing a rebirth now
Are you fucking kidding? Only place where catholicism is really rising is africa and US becouse of illegals. Even over here catholics are so disolussioned enough with vatican they might want to split in a near future.

Become gnostic, pray to the father of Jesus and not Jehovah/yaldaboth

>even if I go Catholic I have no intention of praying to anyone but God, with praise to Jesus
>even if i go catholic i won't go catholic

Pick a Baptist church and you'll find no cuckery whatsoever

Their is no best branch! Get that in your head first! Don’t get involved in any sort of identity politics, churches included. Read the Bible, live by the Bible, BUT, it is more important to Red/black pill people to the truths of the world. If you can learn it, and teach the truth with love, happiness, and optimism, you will be a profit of the light. :-)

Can someone comment on why many people solely seem to pray to Jesus and not God? Yes I know technically Jesus Christ is God in that God created Him from Himself, but then why not just Give all prayers to God, and in them praise his son Jesus and acknowledge all the things he did to give us a path to salvation?

Praying to Jesus only because he IS God seems dangerously close to idolatry. I mean, then who was Jesus praying to? Himself?

Pic related is you

Eastern Orthodox keeps the oldest and most faithful traditions. They have the most reverent culture and most intelligent interpretation of scripture.
Nobody knows for certain what Christ looked like, stop acting like you do. A Galilean with the recessive gene of blue eyes? Not likely.

John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”

The King James version is the most direct translation, but I find the New American Standard bible is also quite reverent and true to the original Greek transliteration.

I think the Eucharist is important.

srsly where do u think u r

Think I'll start reading the KJV, thanks anons.

Thank you, more research to do. I appreciate anything that brings me closer to Jesus.

I visit gotquestions.com on specific questions of this sort, highly recommended

I swear pol has done so much for cleaning up my act and helping me to find God, it's unfathomable. For all the hate this place gets, I genuinely thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for steering so many of us back to the righteous path and helping us to shed degeneracy.

Also gas the kikes, race war now.

>Start by reading Matthew chapters one through seven.

I think this is a mistake. The modern man is accustomed to seeing through, thinking past and reasoning around the Matthew narrative. But if you start the Bible at the beginning (or in the beginning) and read it in the modern, analytical, historical way, Matthew will hit you like a punch to the nose.

The only thing is that you need the patience to get so far in.

don't switch from one kike religion to another. pick a religion for white people

there was an eclipse, friend. As the apostles put it, the moon turned to blood. What is even more amazing is that you can use astronomy software to view the eclipse that happened tha day and time Jesus died.
youtube.com/watch?v=u7YTE7WFB6Y&t=2s

Orthodox. Start here: ancientfaith.com

Greek interlinear has the most depth. KJV has a bit of translations errors (I know this from experience first). I'd recommend using Biblehub / Greek interlinear for research, anyway. Pick out a Greek word, then find the definition. It's very enjoyable and eye-opening. For example, "pneuma" is the Greek word for spirit, but in some contexts can mean "breath". With this in mind, check out Revelation 13:15.

Hope this helps.

scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/Greek_Index.htm

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

I have heard good things about the Institute for Scripture Research's Bible ("The Scriptures"?). They're based out of South Africa.

isr-messianic.org/

>Our vision is to faithfully proclaim יהוה and his word throughout the world by means of all our publications. Our primary means though is through the translating, printing and publishing of a literal translation of "The Scriptures" that is as accurate as we can make it.

>We have restored the name of the Father (יהוה) and his Messiah (יהושע) while also preserving the Hebraic mind-set of the original writers, to the best of our ability. In so doing we hope that it will shed further light on the understanding of the message of the Scriptures, thereby spiritually enriching the lives of its readers. Such a translation would be subject to on-going revision, as the ISR continues its quest to make it more and more accurate.

isr-messianic.org/publications/the-scriptures.html

>Unique Features of The Scriptures

>The Scriptures is a literal translation of the Tanakh and the Messianic Scriptures.

>The Divine Name

>The divine Name (the tetragrammaton), יהוה, appears in Hebrew characters throughout the translation in the Tanakh (Torah, Nevi'im, Kethuvim) and also in the Messianic Scriptures. The name by which the Messiah was known, Y'hoshua / Yeshua, is restored in Hebrew as well and appears in the text as such, יהושׁע.

>Order of Books

>The books in the Tanakh are arranged according to the original order of the Hebrew Scriptures, the Torah, the Prophets and the Writings.
Personal Names

>The original Hebrew personal names of people and places are restored throughout the Scriptures, such as "Yirmeyahu" for Jeremiah, "Yeshayahu", for Isaiah and "Mosheh" for Moses and in the Messianic Scriptures, "Mattithyahu" for Matthew etc.
Book Names

>...

Also, if you are a white person, you should at least consider Christian Identity.

Christianity has been an integral part of White civilisation for over a thousand years.

Awesome user.
I can't tell you which church to go to since I don't go anymore. I would suggest you go, but why not try something not extremely dogma heavy.
Babtist, non denominational church, or something like that.
I don't think it's a good idea for a former atheist to go hurtling into something like say, Catholicism unless it just really interests you.
And you're right. Atheism is destroying society.

Fpbp.

Make a relationship with God directly. Don't you dare use institutionalized proxy as first encounter.

Haven't really heard much about Christian Identity, what's it all about?

As others have said, branches don't matter. Additionally, when you feel like you're ready, be sure to check out the gifts of the spirit in 1 Corinthians 12. You may find a church that puts an emphasis on these, but all the churches I went to never did sadly...