This motherfucker needs the GAS

What does this have to do with ancaps?

It's Awwwwwright!

>somehow confusing ancaps and democrats

Eating onions is key to their success.

Now can that baby be sold?

Is that a TOR joke? If it is I like it.

It's got a couple layers.

Of course the baby can be sold. What do you think adoption is?

You are worthy to birth my manbabbies.

>he doesnt know you cant sell babies in the US
T. African niggress

Ayncraps are retards.
>what if the child consents tho

In america surrogacy is legal and profitable, ya dingus.

Ancaps are not Egoists, rules still apply in society and abnormal shit will still be confined to muslims and african communities.

So are you saying you support vigilante justice? Or will the McPolice be spying on people to make sure they aren't kiddy diddlers?

Your actions still have consequences.

I'm saying people still pursue justice if they feel they/their family/others have been slighted enough to want to pursue justice.

If a dog shits on my lawn I probably won't go to the trouble, if there's a pedo down my street I want something done about it.

Voluntarism means voluntarily choosing the alternatives for services you like, it doesn't mean getting every criminals consent to arrest them or punish them or ostracize them etc. That is Egoism, not Libertarianism.

Dont judge us for our McBabies

Not true, you just don't get the free market is all. Now, lets talk about individualism.

What are your personal specific thoughts on age of consent and how/if it should be enforced

inb4 an ancap says 'they shouldn't

Why do collectivistd always put Mc before words when they want to attack AnCapism? Not everything would be run by mcdonalds. Fuck off

I, individually, believe puberty is the only scientifically objective metric for age of consent. Girls it ends around 15-16, boys 17-18.

Mc is just a shorthand indicator of privitized. Go calm your tits and drink some milk.

Yeah but what if the child wants to buy semen and I make them work it off? That's a private transaction. It's not about consent.

I'll be honest, anyone who started a sentence with, "if you're fucking a baby...." within earshot of me, I'd kill ' em. Badly. I'd make the saw movies seem like mlp.

My personal views are a little irrelevant it depends on the people in the scenario implementing a free society and their underlying culture/beliefs.

I would definitely gravitate to a community/society that shunned that sort of shit or out-right punished it and had a culture that was disgusted by it. I truly do believe in universal consent but child + parent relationship is a tricky one I've been thinking about for a while.

I see child birth as sort of like if you push a disabled person that cant swim into a lake, you ought to get them out but in the sea that is life there is no shoreline just perpetual treading of water so you should help them tread water until they can swim themselves.

I think kids can exercise self-ownership to leave their parents but in most cases they'll choose to stay for that support but go along with a lot of the rules that go with it, and of course there's the societal/communal thing.

Sorry if that's vague.

This is one of the best thought experiments I've ever heard

Amos Yee is some Singaporean edgelord who shits in the Quran and goes to prison. Nothing to do with ancaps.

BABY FUCK! BABY FUCK!