WTF is this "beautiful at any size" bullshit I hear feminists push?

Nobody actually believes it do they? Everyone must know deep down that society will never accept "plus size" models, just like no straight feminist would want to date a fat slob of a guy.

Would fuck them all

horrendous pic related

Fat is Normal
Morbid Obesity is Chubby

this is the ideal female form

Humans gravitate towards memes that let them keep doing what they're doing. See 1000 news articles say smoking is bad but 1 that says it's probably okayish "SEE? It's fine. No need to change / face cognitive dissonance that I might be doing something retarded."

nigga u low test gay or smth

oh god damn she's horrible without photoshop

There are so many thicc girls with better butts than her, it's a shame she gets so much attention

That's fucking disgusting.

will take 5

rolll

>Aussie posts fat coal burner
This better be bantz

Alrighty, rolling

lel fake

I prefer skinny women. Fat women are ugly. Unless they're Asian. Some of those are hot.

4 isn't curvy, she's athletic, 5 and 6 are curvy, though maybe slightly overweight

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

4 - 7

Everything else is trash

This is the body type of your wife after you planted 3 babies in her. The type of body you're okay with when you're also old and fat.

"I can live with this, I won't divorce her. My wife is still fuckable."

Brap
> eats 5 lb of potato chips

Gross

Dude that body is at least six kids.
Three kids is 50lbs less

That was circa 2013-2014. Fat acceptance shit has faded. Ugly feminists hate white people now

That's the joke you fucking coon.

Retard confirmed

my gf is thicc as fuck and has 44ff titties, low t faggot
pic semi related

I'd bang any except #1

Any bigger than 8 and I'd say no thanks...

I would start at 3 or 4. 1-3 would be like rubbing two sticks together to start a fire.

I don't know what happened to that poor girl on the left side but my guess would be that walrus on the right ate her in 2 bites phone and all just like Jurassic Park 3 or 4 .

>WTF is this "beautiful at any size" bullshit I hear feminists push?

Feminists are God-less atheists, and therefore do not believe in a soul. When they hear that a fat woman is unattractive, or "not beautiful," they think that is horrible, because they believe the body is the person. So they push the agenda that all bodies are beautiful, confused by what being a human being really means.

As a Catholic, I can say a fat woman is unattractive, and yet still see her as beautiful as a human being, a child of God. Godless feminists do not understand that, they cannot comprehend that point of view. So they push this bullshit.

tl/dr; Feminists are Godless atheists who define a woman as a piece of meat.

your chart sucks. 5 is more of a butter huffer then 6. your 8 is not even close to the shit i have seen. take a wonder over to voat and check out fatpeoplehate. HEAS movement is a big fat jewish bluepill.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Like the thicc meme. It's a push by fat , lazy women to claim they aren't as fat and disgusting as they truly are. They are so fucking lazy they would rather push for societal change for acceptance instead of just walking around the block. Disgusting lazy cunts. Do exercise instead of asking people to accept your hideous, fat selves

>fat

Eh I'm going to agree on 7 and 8 but the rest are pretty healthy women. 6 is about a few months away from unfuckable tho if she doesn't act up

There are no body types. It's just a meme. You are a fat lazy cunt or not. Two options

5,6 is optimal

too much fat.

for putting people off their food, sure

wew

rollin

>Be me
>t. Fatty lover
>No fan of cellulite, just soft bellies
>All women I find sexy are horrid feminist pos
>No hope for me
>feelsbadman

KILL KILL KILL

>Nobody actually believes it do they?
Of course not. Just look at how they treat fat men.

Here's a japanese version. % numbers are relative to "normal" body fat % in japanese women.

rawling for 2,3 or 4.

Ain't you lucky

i used to laugh at this image but im realizing this is true, have i been brainwashed by culture?

Skill

For my next gf

Yeeeah nah mate

2 is best for sure.

Now those are some fucking tits!

Why are the Jap anorexic ones hotter. I'd actually fuck them, as opposed to the western ones which are revolting.

Absolutely disgusting. You can dress her up like a sexy woman, but you can't trick me into believing it. All that makeup, all those decent facial genetics gone to waste, all that hair styling and treatment, pointless. Why do they insist on doing this?

My wife has been watching 'project runway' because she's a clothesmaker. She enjoys the show for some reason, and I don't mind as long as she sticks to only one of those things. Anyway, this season, the whole thing was centered around fat nigger models. It made everything look like shit. All the clothes seemed classless and shitty because they draped them over fat niggers. They made it seem like it was 'important' to do this, as if it's the direction fashion is going. If you want to sell a car, don't show a fat fucker eating a cheeseburger in it. If you want to sell a vacation spot, don't show mexicans slobbing around on the streets. And if you want to sell clothes, keep them as far from niggers as fucking possible. Niggers are the death knell of a fashion brand. Once they start wearing it, everyone knows it's gone trash.

4 looks the healthiest, but 3 has super sexy waist. 2 has nice hip bones. Hard to say who's the best. Would require a hands-on inspection.

After five they look like brick houses. But strangely, 8 looks better than 6 or 7. Rollin gfor 2 or 3.

Your chart is fucked.

Looks like you're gonna be alone.

5, 6, 7, 8

the others do not have large enough boobs or butts for my taste

A couple of reasons.
>it's a shittest
>women don't think, they feel
>women aren't married to men, they're married to the state
>women are collectivist creatures and find comfort in each other's comfort

Shittest is obvious, and easily combated by making them feel the unhealthy reality of their girth.
Such a thing can be done by embarrassing them. It's the fuel with which they go on Tumblr to find each other's comfort, but make obesity such a social hazard to them that they see no alternative to dropping pounds until they're a healthy weight.
By the by they say that they're healthy at any size because they FEEL healthy. You try eating a slice of cake you love and then claim you don't feel good.
One of the ways to drive home the fact that they are not healthy no matter how they feel, is to divorce them from the state. Let fatties pay their own healthcare costs and stop subsidising corn, grain and sugar agricultural industries so the affordability argument of fast food goes out the window.
Whatever state charity there is in the form of food support (EBT or those ration programmes), make sure that only healthy, quality produce is distributed through legislation or physical law enforcement.

>Nobody actually believes it do they?

why not? white women turn into land whales more than any other race

me too user.. If I had my pick #4 and #6.. #8 really isnt too bad, and theres a better chance that plump roastie can cook a decent meal

>white women turn into land whales more than any other race
You must be a spic then
Because spic women have their own center of gravity after age 30

I wonder how low test you have to be to be attracted to 2? Only 3-6 are viable with 4&5 best of the list.

found the leaf who's dating a fatty

I like her for her personality.

>not have large enough boobs or butts

My girl must be 1 or else

No straight men believe this. Soy boys might buy it for appearance/virtue signaling sake.

The THICC meme is being pushed by the nog/cultural marxism alliance with feminism, fags etc.

Nogs and spics just hardly care what they're sticking it in just like they'll eat at roach infested MSG laden cheap chinese food parlor under florescent lighting.

No taste, no appreciation of aesthetics, just an eight year old/chimp desire for big ass, big shoes, big gold teeth, big rims, etc.

Id pound that ass.

3 plz

She's a coal burner user.

reminds me of a garbage truck, not sure why

definitely 4-8, 5-6 is ideal

i don't follow. i mean, are you going to leave your aryan wife just 'cause she got fat?

yes retard, but it's WOMEN who mostly BUY women's clothes. that's why it's savvy of them to market to fatties 'cause let's face it, the US is an obese nation

This is one step to the left. 1 is anorectic and then everything else should follow. 2 is skinny. 3 is thin. 4 is normal.

8 is obese, I hope you were being sarcastic.

You're forgetting the subcutaneous fat around the organs and shit, yuck.

1: Auschwitzmode
2: Auschwitzmode
3: Auschwitzmode
4: Skinny
5: Curvy
6: Normal
7: Chubby
8: Fat
: Obese

FTFY

Thasit mayne.

Jesus fucking Christ dude, this picture is actually making me side with the feminists. If THIS is what the opposition thinks is "fat", then the feminists might be onto something.

rolling now!

Women with cellulite need to be made feel as unattractive to men as women view male hair loss as being unattractive to women.

I am not a young man anymore but my wife gets legitimate you-look-like Mira Sorvino chat every so often. It works for this oldfag.

It's a joke.. How can you take people calling a 115 LB girl fat as serious?

An exaggerated meme because as it stands for feminists 200-300 pounds is trying to be "normal" which is not okay.

Sup Forums is basically pushback from the constant propaganda, some of it may seem outrageous but only because a decent 30-50% of this is literally satire

lost

God, finally a normal fucking person.

Those tits are fucking disgusting and I'm as straight as they come.

If she looks like that, well done user.

Nerkish's dream girl

Puddles of puke come "in any size."

However, this fact has yet to arouse and inspire me to start %$@#ing puke.

Is this the ideal female body?

nips too big