The Best of Senator Franken

imgur.com/gallery/ekSLP

pic related, we know who won the guaclection

Other urls found in this thread:

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2013/05/25/an-explanatory-memorandum-from-the-archives-of-the-muslim-brotherhood-in-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Al doesn't eat onions.

I know you stole my OC, schlomo.

>The Best of Senator Franken
Here he is promoting white genocide. Just look at all of the 100% Americans with American values that were always a part of the founding of Minnesota.

g u a c c

that’s not Stephen Colbert?

Isn't Dearborn in his state?

ftfy

Dearborn is Michigan. The nigger-kike left has been using federal funds to import and transplant 3rd world niggers to multiple northern areas in Michigan, Idaho, and Minnesota, that would otherwise never have any niggers in them ever. Because, if there's anything "America" (the jews) want, it's MORE niggers in MORE places. The imported niggers don't abort their nigglets, so in a generation, more red states will turn blue to install the final zionist federal government.

It is the 1965 immigration act in action. It's just like the EU.

>Muslims will vote for a Zionist government

What are you smoking m8?

You should read the paper siezed during the raid on the home of the MuslimBrotherhood member after he was arrested for providing material support to Hamas/Hezbollah in the 1990s. There are document that talk about why the Muslims will back the liberal party. Basically the muslims believe that liberalism leads to chaos in a society. Eventually the society gets to the point that it cries out for order. Muslims have an answer, sharia.

centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2013/05/25/an-explanatory-memorandum-from-the-archives-of-the-muslim-brotherhood-in-america/

Take a look at any subversive left wing party in the western world. Do you think they're going to EVER vote for nationalists? Or, are they going to vote for more gibs and an open door?

that one guy who looks white isn't happy lmao

That's my HollyJew waifu. Saving for science

I've seen many of these franken pictures I don't even know what the original source picture is.

>Zionists
>left wing

What are you smoking m8?

Of course, but Sharia Law when enacted will not be kind to either Zionists or liberal Jews.

There are just as many zionist posing as leftists as there are zionists on the right.
Muslims don't think it will get far enough for the zionists to completely take over. The muslims think people will resist and the muslims will take over before it gets to that point.

>al franken sexually molested ¡yeb! and that's why he dropped out
it all makes sense now desu