Individual and Political Consequences of Onion Juice

Time and again, science has confirmed that onion and its juice boost testosterone levels -- sometimes threefold.

So, I just attempted to drink a cup - a single cup - of onion juice. Needless to say, consuming onion juice was a trying, though masculine, experience, and my entire home smells as if an uncleaned NFL locker room and Mexican kitchen converged upon a single point. I can feel the onion juice flowing through my body, coming into contact with every organ, every cell, and every bodily fluid.

I don't think I'm going to be able to leave the house for a week. I tried taking a shower, but the steam combined with the onion odor emanating from my body only exacerbated the problem.

Did I mention I peppered onion powder in the onion juice?

Though this has been an overwhelming experience, I feel far more energetic, youthful, and virile. I might try this once or twice more to get the full experience. I am in need of a testosterone boost, and thus am willing to smell like an onion for a few weeks or months.

Now, this could be revolutionary if Sup Forums jumped on board with our new discovery. With increased testosterone levels, we could reassert ourselves as a force in the political world, in society, in our communities, in the world. Who would've thought that onion juice would restore traditionalism to the world? No wonder the Poles seem to strong in 2017. They consume the most onion of any nation in the world -- and it shows.

...And, at the end of the day, the juice of a little root plant saved Western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Futures_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Onions turn you into stronk leader.

Sage and get the fuck out kike. Gas yourselves

I just tried to eat a raw onion and almost puked. I bit into it like an apple and was instantly filled with burning regret. I had to spit it into the garbage. My mouth is still on fire.

Spotted the low testosterone soy-boy.

Sad.

Hi newfag

>I bit into it like an apple and was instantly filled with burning regret.
Eat them raw, diced up, in a salad user
No need to go at it like a starving Ethiopian
Just don't butcher them while dicing, otherwise you're going to have half the juice all over the cutting board

That's because you are a stupid faggot, probably a nigger too.
Anyone with two functioning brain cells and half assed knowledge of 17 century chemistry knows what to add to the onion juice to neutralize the offending molecules in it.
I hope your body turns into a stinky perma-fucking-empanada and people turn their faces away from you wherever you may roam.

I'm going to eat a raw onion right now

Um, yeah, if you consume onion every single fucking day.

Are you fucking retarded? Jesus fucking Christ. The quality of posters on here is dropping.

Literally spam that I've seen in my email.

SAGED

t. soy boy who refuses to give up his soy

swish a mouth numbing agent around in mouth first

>swish a mouth numbing agent around in mouth first
Hell it's just an onion

these faggots think they can troll

>big onion is shilling itself on Sup Forums

This.

I've been getting results from eating two bags of Funions per day. One bag with Greek yogurt in the morning and the other bag post workout.

You niggers are so easy to spot. You just spam the same shit over and over again. You used to be clever. Do you only hire Canadians now?

Just how brain damaged are you, you imbecile? I said that the juice fucking WORKS, you just have to get rid of the chemical that gives onions their characteristic stench.
Die in two consecutive fires, mumbling retard.

Funions are a great source of onion powder.

But only with onion juice will you get actual results.

You could perhaps try a bag of Funions, followed by a half-cup of onion juice.

I use garlic as an antibiotic sometimes. I cup up the cloves, let sit for a few minutes, and then mix with V8 to make it palatable. You could try going half onion half V8, but like you said in OP the smell will still come out of your pores and people won't want to be around you. I don't recommend it unless you're spending the day alone.

I don't mean to make you cry. I mean nothing, but this has not kept you
From peeling away my body, layer by layer, The tears clouding your eyes as the table fills
With husks, cut flesh, all the debris of pursuit. Poor deluded human: you seek my heart. Hunt
all you want. Beneath each skin of mine Lies another skin: I am pure onion--pure union
Of outside and in, surface and secret core. Look at you, chopping and weeping. Idiot. Is this the way you go through life, your mind
A stopless knife, driven by your fantasy of truth, Of lasting union--slashing away skin after skin
From things, ruin and tears your only signs
Of progress? Enough is enough. You must not grieve that the world is glimpsed
Through veils. How else can it be seen? How will you rip away the veil of the eye, the veil
That you are, you who want to grasp the heart
Of things, hungry to know where meaning Lies. Taste what you hold in your hands: onion-juice, Yellow peels, my stinging shreds. You are the one In pieces. Whatever you meant to love, in meaning to
You changed yourself: you are not who you are, Your soul cut moment to moment by a blade
Of fresh desire, the ground sown with abandoned skins. And at your inmost circle, what? A core that is
Not one. Poor fool, you are divided at the heart, Lost in its maze of chambers, blood, and love, A heart that will one day beat you to death

>Calls me Canadian
>American flag on my fucking post

Saged and reported for being a fucking retard

SOy-bOy detected

I take it back
With all that edge you're either 14 or a roastie not a soyboy

Nice hoax, /leftypol/

How do I activate my onions?

Yeah take it back and shove it up you mangina, low T dickhead.

Not a bad idea, actually, since V8 covers up the taste of things in a way most other drinks cannot.

Half-cup of onion in V8.

His name is Onion.

We should meme onions by printing tons of them and putting it everywhere with a text like
"IT'S OKAY TO NOT BE A SOYBOY"
This is bound to get media attention

Just inject test prop and tren ace you fuccboii

Are we Onion men?

Fuck off, leaf.

Fucking Canadians always shit-up a legitimate post. I fucking hate Canadians.

I chew 1 or 2 raw garlic cloves a day. I've been doing so for three months now. It's great to see the benefits of plants in the allium family catch on.

I sliced a whole raw yellow onion into rings and ate it over about four hours. Had to drink a lot of water and mixed about half of it into my lunch and dinner.

We're gonna make it.

What's with all of these onion threads today? At least give some new info with each thread..

this.
go fuck yourself leftist kike

is this the new equivalent of "nofap" trolling

Underrated

Just fucking cook more with onions retard.

Not gonna lie, thought this was a meme until i tried it. Making a smoothie out of an entire big onion is retarded but i used a bunch of little bulb onions and some asparagus n fruit (cant remember what). It didn't taste good but was manageable. I wasnt thinking and left the skins on so that may have affected the taste. Noticeable increase in libido. Had about 7 cumshots when jerking off usually its maybe 4. Bit more stamina at the gym even though i was just doing leg day on the treadmill but i wasnt even tired when my timer rang. Memory may be slightly better but its hard to tell. Im not attuned to my brain as good as can be but heres hoping

Fuck off, cunt. Get off my fucking thread.

Not fucking bad, lad. Not fucking bad.

the soyim know

I put a few spoonfuls of Ovaltine and an onion into a blender and chugged it an hour ago. Feel fucking great.

haha slavs eat onions with no problem
this, incorporate it into your diet to easily become stronk

Hahaha pussy amerigoblin
>americans only now discovering the onion
I bet you don't even eat a clove of garlic every hour hahahah

Not bad advice, honestly. I've been working out for months, and didn't begin to develop noticeable muscle mass until I started eating onions/drinking onion juice.

Stuff is fucking magic. No clue why this thread is being shill'd.

Does it have to oxidize and activate the onionyness to work?

How hard you cum is based on how long you milked the load not how much onions you ate. When I was on meth jacking of for 12 hours I used to cum a full cup of load.

I can eat 2 onions everyday if cooked and some meat to make it awesome

Cook'd onion and ground beef is a super good combination.

I just a made batch of something along the same lines. It's a ginger, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lemon and honey concoction. Juiced, in equal parts. Online they suggest a higher proportion of honey but meh. Use a good juicer and good quality ingredients. Holy fuck it's like an electric current on your tongue. And honestly I think it's a good morning tonic in the colder weather.

Does cooked work?

We're all gonna make it Sup Forums

Bretty gud.

i've seen it all now bring back bigpharma and tobacco please

Retard.
Your supposed to turkey baster in the kiester that shit.
Moron.

Hahaha

raw onion on burgers is delicious

That's only for advanced onion men user.

This

Also curious if there's a particular type of onion that us better than others. Also, wondering what part of the onion helps. Maybe juicing it isn't the way to go incase you're missing out in the part that actually helps.

is this a psyops or what? I need a boost if yknow what I'm sizzlin.

Are garlic pills as effective as raw garlic?

>plant based foods are the solution to everything

Shocking

I love onions ill just eat them. Also artificially increasing testosterone will give you cancer someday.

Any food or supplement pill is just chink sawdust

There is no regulation look it up

This is that BBC faggot writing more fake stories again.

I go raw. And the question may really be cut rate cheapo garlic or organic/artisan garlic. There's a big range of garlic available here. The cheap stuff is nothing compared to the good one. There's a big variety too. Like elephant garlic bulbs are huge but mild, Red Russian garlic is super spicy and fierce in your mouth.

>SOy-bOy detected
Try harder cunt

does cooking onions in also work? Does it ruin the onion to cook it?
I'll force my wife to increase the onions she uses in her cooking for me by several times but I don't really eat raw foods much...

last time i ate a whole raw onion, my stomach hurt

that's something I could tolerate...

The Onion viral marketing campaign.

The final solution to the food question.

Just get some Methylsulphonylmethane and maca root powder. Put that shit in a smoothie and get rock hard dick like mine is now.

>that's something I could tolerate...
>tolerate?
you do it now without the juice, faggot

>$3/lb for garlic
>buying a pill bottle of garbage that costs $13 for 8oz

>leg day on the treadmill

Fuck eating onions haha.. Aryan women won't want to reproduce with you if you smell like shit lmao.. anyways I'm kinda tired. I think I'm gonna get some sleep. So sleepy.

Garlic makes your farts toxic. So no beans with raw garlic

Actually shit myself laughing at this needed to change sheets due to shart.

Only started sleeping naked since i bought this super warm goose feather duvet. Fuck you you owe me a mattress.

It seeped :(

Certificated Chef de Cuisine here:

Raw onion juice is not necessary. Cooking onions does not destroy the vitamins and minerals that contributes to testosterone so long as the onion is not burned. Can cook on low to medium heat until transparent instead of grilling. However, the best way is an onion soup: only use fresh onions and always cook below medium heat or a slow cooker.

Do small batches. Repeated reheating will eventually destroy what you're after.

A real man like Tony or George will tend to eat onions like they're apples, skin and all.

Don't fall for the juicing Jew. Just incorporate raw onion into your everyday diet and you'll be fine.

low test soy-boy in the thrizzle

THE LEFT

(((They))) know

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Futures_Act

CANT

MEME

november is planting season for garlic

HAHA yeah guys!

It totally works, please drink some disgusting stuff, this is TOTALLY not a prank bro!

Did you know eating a whole package of nutmeg will increase your T levels?

Also, if you dislike kikes make a circle of salt around your house.

Lmfao/8

user, you really should be able to eat a raw onion like an apple. You won't necessarily enjoy the experience, but you're kind of a massive pussy if you can't even into allium vegetables.

Sounds like you got a lotta soy to purge from your system. I reckon you need to start with sweet vidalia onions and work your way up to the real shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc