How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/mvka3v/how-i-told-my-triad-im-in-love
illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine being the husband fucking lol

you don't.

Guys....Type the article name into a search. It's about a gay guy in an open relationship

Who in the absolute fuck has time to do all of that shit? I can't even imagine juggling a wife and mistress, one girl takes so much fucking time investment that it's ridiculous. This cunt has like, eight that she fucks, and three that she's in "relationships" with.

Does she not have a job?

literally what is wrong with this? As long as she tells him and hes fine with it, it isnt cheating. I have this arrangement with my gf

its not a woman its a gay

TYPICAL HYPERSEXUAL FAGGOT
THIS ARTICLE WILL GIVE YOU AIDS
THIS THREAD IS AIDS
SAGE

If this was a chick HIM being "fine" with it is the problem, but since it's fags who the fuck cares!

Maybe it's just real in it's own head?

she writes vice articles. I guess one might consider that a job?

>t. cuck

I bet she takes advantage of it a lot more than you do.

You know she's fucking blacks and Arabs, right?

>Having a wife that has a boyfriend and fuck buddies
Faggot cuck

We need to fix men first.

2 weeks in the vac-bed should do. If she makes too much noise, fart down the hose.

THEN GO OUT AND FUG A WOMAN, JIRO

Serious question: the woman I've been dating said she's interested in seeing other men and has an active OK Cupid account. I don't think her libido is high enough to deal with me, much less with another man too. What should I do? What should I say to her? Where is this likely to end up for her if I don't change her behaviour?

She has to only cheat with "bette" men. I don't mind getiing cucked by Chad since I'm aware of my own inadequacies, but she shouldn't slum it, that's too humiliating

LEARN HOW TO FUCK BETTER

>said she's interested in seeing other men
Right there you walk away. You don't want to be her spare tire as she tries to find an upgrade.

In that case they can do whatever the fuck they want, more pussy for us

It's about a GAY GUY you fucking niggers.

Stop getting baited

vice.com/en_uk/article/mvka3v/how-i-told-my-triad-im-in-love

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEE

Nice idea. But then I have no gf and no sex. Do I then just become a casual fuck for someone else on OK Cupid who is poly? Or do I go celibate for a while?

Also, read this cunts

IllimitableMan with gold

illimitablemen.com/2015/08/26/promiscuity-civilization/

This is not women, this is the House of Satan activating your almonds. Learn the difference. It could save your life.

You can't. You just need to keep your pimp hand strong.

The world got fucked in such a short time! I remember when divorce was still kind of a taboo in the fucking 90's.

The fuck happened?

Illiterate faggot, he was asking an unrelated question.

clerofascism

>guy is deranged enough to suck a cock
>being surprised by this news
Fags really needs to be gassed

Dude you're wasting resources and more importantly time on a hoe. But the truth is this post is probably bait.

>Illimitableman
>gold

no one thinks you're any good except yourself. you write like a high school sophomore who thinks that the more words he uses, the more everyone is intimidated by his intelligence.

Let me show you what you write like by rewriting my above sentence in your own style:

> Of course, it is abundantly and irrevocably obvious that absolutely no imaginable, hypothetical, or conceivable human being who is alive at this time on this planet or any other time possesses the perception or holds any sort of opinion approximating the concept that you happen to demonstrate an ability to communicate via the oldest mass communication form, the written word, that is except for one lone person -- yourself. Your personally selected style of prose is reminiscent of that of a child who perhaps would be occupying an age range between that of what we might imagine to be 13 years of age and what we might imagine to be 15 years of age, otherwise known as that most terrible of teenage beings, the high school sophomore, who, as we all know all too well, is so commonly of the opinion that as the word count of the verbose passages that he is known for increases in number, so too is there an increase in the degree and quality of respect deferred unto him by his peers and adversaries alike.

please kill yourself, you're hurting the movement.

As soon as I saw the new man's name was Conor, I knew it was about queers

outsource child creation and rearing to corporations. they' hire surrogates, and raise the children in a boarding school like environment, far away from dangerous adult humans.

>written by a gay man

Protip: when these people talk about "polyamory" and "being in deeply loving multi-member romantic polygons" what they actually mean is they've got a main dude who doesn't give enough of a shit about the relationship to care that they'got another half-main dude and a list of people who'll come and plough them whenever their asshole gets itchy. Intimacy is so cheap among the gays, it's the only reason I dislike them.

Just keep fucking her but don't take the relationship seriously. Don't invest any resources in the whore. Look for other women who are worth a shit to fuck and invest resources into.

Take away their ability to vote.

>Serious question: the woman I've been dating said she's interested in seeing other men and has an active OK Cupid account. I don't think her libido is high enough to deal with me, much less with another man too. What should I do? What should I say to her? Where is this likely to end up for her if I don't change her behaviour?

Look man, you're already done, just walk away and preserve your self respect.

>I don't think her libido is high enough to deal with me, much less with another man too.

She acts that way in front of you, because there's something she's looking for. Maybe it is 12 inches of BBC but I'm really not memeing here.

>Where is this likely to end up for her if I don't change her behaviour?

You can't, it's already over for you in her head.

The only thing you can do is walk, which will perversely make you more attractive because women having weak wills of their own are always impressed by self determination and disgusted by those who want to let them lead.

All you are now is a security blanket while she tries to find "the right one". You're a man not an insurance policy, be one and find someone that only has eyes for you.

Men can be in poly relationships, but only as the harem owner because the only thing women find attractive about men is our strength.

Discard Western women.

Marry Asian qts.

Build better ones

>Just keep fucking her but don't take the relationship seriously. Don't invest any resources in the whore. Look for other women who are worth a shit to fuck and invest resources into.
There's a good chance I'll do this.

>She acts that way in front of you, because there's something she's looking for. Maybe it is 12 inches of BBC but I'm really not memeing here.
Interesting. I think she wants to feel wanted by lots of men, which honestly is incredibly easy if you have a pussy. I suspect that underneath it is a need for validation. Might also be that she doesn't rate me as highly as she could (which isn't a great feeling).

>The only thing you can do is walk, which will perversely make you more attractive because women having weak wills of their own are always impressed by self determination and disgusted by those who want to let them lead.
I'll probably keep fucking her through the Christmas period and then give her an ultimatum after. She'll probably say no and I'll move on. Shit's fine. I'll be moving to another city when I get my next job anyway, so I probably only saw this as a temporary relationship. Thanks for your thoughts, bro.