TRUMP took CIA headquarters in a raid? is it real a happening??

TRUMP took CIA headquarters in a raid? is it real a happening??
True if big, Big

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/report-of-marines-invading-cia-headquarters/

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/report-of-marines-invading-cia-headquarters/
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html?m=1
inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html
armstrongeconomics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gonna need more sauces

>armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/report-of-marines-invading-cia-headquarters/

Substantial if Confirmed

even the article can't confirm any of this

have a bump at least

>armstrongeconomics
Literally who?

if this actually happened the bezos-CIA post would be screaming bloody murder at this "executive overreach" by le banana republic president

>blogspot ramblings taken as fact
NECK

Moderately large if somewhat honest, need additional sources.

Fucking larking faggots

MOAR SOURCES. BIG IF BOLOGNA!

>Armstrong was imprisoned for eleven years on contempt of court and fraud charges
This guy seems like he has a handle on things

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1626-reports-us-marine-expeditionary-unit-meu-lands-at-langley-2200-marines

THIS POST HAS NEW UPDATES

fake news

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html?m=1

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/11/expeditionary-unit-of-us-marines-storms.html

STOP GIVING THESE FUCKS TRACTION!

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

I saw this rumor earlier today, Big if true

UPDATE 9:17 PM EST --

Despite actually having a personal life, and despite today being Sunday, which is family time, I have done a LOT of digging on this story. I have reached out to contacts in both the Pentagon and in several Intel Agencies and here is what I can confirm:

This story has gone viral and sadly, a number of people who copied the story, added some of their own speculation or assumptions. Some of the copies offer absolutely wild variations on the basic report above.

Nowhere on this web site did I even make mention of any "coup" against the President. Those rumors came from others acting on their own.

Nowhere on this web site did I claim there were 2200 Marines sent to the CIA. I reported the typical size of an MEU as being typically 2200 and some readers assumed that all 2200 went to CIA.

Now, about the troops. I have been told that " a very significant number" of troops WERE sent to CIA and arrived via aircraft on Saturday, November 18. I was not told a precise number.

My article above reports that a Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) is comprised of about 2200 Marines. That's factually accurate.

But the Ground Combat Element of an MEU is 1100 troops.

bump

Fake news
S
A
G
E

>Big if true
>if true
>if

It's not true

yeah, its why its a ?? happening. lets see if its a larp or not. needs an eye on it but

BIG IF TRUE

digits can only prove this

Wow those sources are surely not complete fucking bullshit with zero credibility.

The Aviation Element consists of 12 MV-22s (Osprey) and 4 Sikorsky CH-53 "Super Stallion" helicopters.

Each MV-22 carries 24 troops standard, and 32 if they cram them in.

Each CH-53 carries 37 troops standard, and if the extra seats are installed 55 troops.

So going with the absolute max per aircraft, the Osprey element can carry 384 troops, and the CH-53 element 220.

That means 604 troops in a single lift. So if they were using all 1100 troops of the ground combat element that would be two trîps for each aircraft.

The CIA Headquarters building is located at 1000 Colonial Farm Road in McLean, Virginia, and can be reached via George Washington Memorial Parkway.

However, due to a need for secrecy, the complex may only be accessed by those with authorization (e.g., appropriate credentials) or by appointment; only authorized vehicles may access the private road leading to the complex from George Washington Memorial Parkway.

You cannot "clearly see" the grounds of the installation from anywhere because the front gate is down a long, two-lane road and there's trees and man-made hills all around the perimeter of it.... to protect from Sniper fire coming from nearby roads.

This means that Joe public couldn't just wander by and start snapping pictures by the side of the road. In fact, people aren't even allowed on the private roads nearby the installation.

Both the MV-22 Osprey and Sikorsky CH-53 Super Stallion are loud as hell when they're flying. There would be no sneaking them in.

And it is this component that I followed-up on: Did nearby residents in McLean suddenly notice a large number of loud helicopters overhead, moving toward or from the area of the CIA. The repeated answer to that question has been "Yes."

Many (very many) residents of McLean, VA have confirmed they found themselves hearing large numbers of loud aircraft overhead on Saturday, and that the sounds lasted more then 30 minutes!

As far as a definitive statement from any of my former colleagues . . . . NONE of them would reveal any details about whatever is going on down there. But they did confirm to me today "something is going on."

I expect to have several additional contacts overnight and will again update this story if I am able to offer something more concise and verifiable.

>outrageous claim
>no-name news link
>aussie flag
I aint clicking on shit nigger.

sage, hidden, reported

YYYYYYUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE if big. Bump

CIA headquarters is along side a highway and surrounded by subdivisions.

If this happened there would be cell phone videos everywhere.

the problem that trump has is that he cannot one off the perps. he knows that if he does that the msm will bury ignore shill away the crimes. He has to have somethign so big, so widespread, and so heinous, that it cannot be ignored, or defended or forgotten. Thats why he is balling it all up into one hung swing ... a single hammer blow containing the pent up rage of millions, a blow so powerful and decisive as to lay waste to all enemies in an instant

the elites, the globalists, the jews and thier lackeys have been playing a game of wack-a-mole, every time we nail one of them they quickly cover it up and memory hole it, and its back to business as usual, money laundering, extortion, bribery, corruption etc etc etc

but not this time

this time Trump is going over to the wack-a-mole table, and hes carrying a massive hammer, and hes going to wind it up to a million miles an hour and smash it down so hard its going to blow that table into a billion pieces, all thats going to be left is a smoking crater

the wack-a-mole table, the tent it was in and the circus it rode into town with DISINTEGRATED

True if Q

Fake news

No there wouldn't I live right off 123. I didn't see shit.

seriously every thread posted here gets moved by a mod eventually,just dont waste MODS time

Posse Comitatus

TRUMP HAS FINALLY BECOME EMPEROR BUT ONLY IF I GET DIGITS

night time raid?

Sage. This is just the spinoff from that dumb blonde roastie saying she had 'Intel' that marines had landed on Langley as a show of force and to prevent a coup against Trump. Its all fucked. Ignore.

fake if gay

yea

yes hello it's true
he did it at my behest because i informed him that the false flags needed to be stopped otherwise people are gonna snap

Not the marines my good sir

It's not real but maybe if we summon enough digits we can meme it into reality. Kekposting now!

SHILLS DONT LIKE THIS THREAD

digits confirmed

Who else /wanttobelieve/

Man some of you will believe anything.

Marines have no authority over a civilian agency.

Trump controls the marines. He told them to SHUT IT DOWN.

>armstrongeconomics
It's a LARP you fucking plebbitors

>lewrockwell
Yeah...

So Trump is a Jew then?

it will never happen

guess you'll see tomorrow ;)

Oh good. I thought I missed the typical Sunday Night "It's Happening" thread.

trumps the president and the president has supreme command of the marines DICKHEAD

You forget the patriot act, national defense authorization act and the war powers resolution.

You havent been here long... Hal Turner?

That's a who's who of fake and gay websites

kys

Also the cia isn't a civilian agency, there is no civilian oversight.

Give me a fucking break.

stop shilling your fucking shit photo

theres been sketchy stories about this in actual fakenews sites all day today.

but i believe it.

it's getting very close. I can feel it. this one has potential but could be clever LARP

our main weakness seems to be our desire to believe what we want to believe, instead of the cold realities of life

You never read the NDAA.

Nowhere in it does it give Marines such power.

Posse Comitatus is still the law. It has not been repealed.

/thread

>that source
>real
No.

Erect if arroused

>armstrongeconomics.com/

Oh boy, yeah, that sounds like a legit source. Like totally. And the original article isn't paste binned by user.

Surely this isn't click bait. No wait. Not at all. Surely it's happening this time.

sounds like bullshit to me

>person sitting in front of a camera in their house says something happened.
>alternative news sites report story as news.
>who the fuck knows.

Show us your flag, schlomo

Hurts dont it

Let's pretend this happened:

Why would marines invade the CIA headquarters?
What are they doing there? What is their mission? What will they find? Where will they find it? How would they know where to find it? Why the marines? Are they allowed to do this? Why would they "land" at Langley?

Bump. This could be YUGE. Good jump Pres. Trump.

THIS

Alright let's count the legitimate, trustworthy sources.
>Zero
>...

>Let's pretend this happened
Let's not.

I am at CIA Headquarters.

Nothing is happening.

This story is bullshit.

conversely gay if fake

Hahahaha Hal Turner

A whopper if proper

Get out Reddit faggots. You're idiots.

I hope so, go Trump!