Dragonball Super

Heaven or Hell?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/999693/9619bf779d/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150142502/#150144318
strawpoll.me/11725650
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both are as crap as Super.

Vados.

SSGB Cell when?

It might as well be now, because nothing makes sense any more.

I've never been able to find this doujin in english for a reason.

>MANGA MAKES SENSE XDDD BETTER THAN CANON ANIME LMAO
No it doesn't, AFag. If only Mai and Trunks are left, there is literally no reason to stay in the timeline, just grab Mai, leave the empty Universe and let Zamasu enjoy his Universe without Ningens.

You literally can't defend this trash writing, Advertisement non canon fag.

>being this mad
wew lad

aww shiet homies

>i actually expected something good

Trunks never says anything about saving the timeline in the manga. But they have to defeat Black because he could fuck with other timelines.

>literally dooming an entire universe
>no reason to stay in the timeline
who is to say zamasu doesn't get bored and try to annihilate other universes?

considering their father is a midget with a pretty average looking face, i wonder what their mother looks like

18 is pretty cute t b h

All Black wants is his Universe without Ningens. Just let him be and everyone will be happy. He literally only picked that timeline because Beerus is dead, any other timeline where Beerus is still alive is safe.

He literally said he picked that timeline because Beerus was dead.

killing beerus is as easy as killing the kaioshin

>Toei shills can't read
Shocking

They made it clear in the latest chapter that Black is not only a threat to Trunks' timeline, but he's also a threat to Goku's timeline.

>Hurr hurr let the bad guy win guys!!!!!
Toei shills are retarded.

He knows yet was still not willing to go no any timeline in which the Kaioshin wasn't already dead.

>but he's also a threat to Goku's timeline.
Beerus is alive and awake, he is no threat. He literally said he picked Trunks timeline because Beerus was dead. It's shit writing no matter how you spin it, AFag.

>space "castration is my kink" jin

post more 18

holy fucking shit

>mfw AFags literally can't defend the Manga shit tier writing anymore

>Zamasu died for this

do people seriously try to make sense of and justify the DBZ plot post cell-saga?

Arin is a literal cunt eater, lol

>dumbass can't undetstand a kid's show

It's not about failing to understand

It's about failing to suspend disbelief after thinking about it for more than 4 seconds and realizing how illogical the claims are

It would be pretty dumb to let a god who stole a powerful ningen's body and has a time ring run loose like that.

YAMERO

Oh god,I just had an idea. What if Tao Pai Pai is the one that has to kill Goku? He may be the assassin from the episode description.

>It's not about failing to understand
Sure user sure.

Ignore the retard.

If you aren't able to see how stupid it is you are the one failing to understand

WHAT WAS THIS

>NO U!!!
Top kek it's ok user.

use the archive or install 4chanX faggot
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/150142502/#150144318

>bad guy gets his wish in the only timeline he could possibly pull it off even by his own admission
>i-it's dangerous I s-swear
No it's not, read your shit manga you shill so much. Black himself said he picked Trunks timeline because Beerus is dead. He can't fullfill his Ningen Zero plan in any other timeline.

By that logic they should nuke Beerus too because it's too dangerous to have a universe busting cat that gets angry over food.

Will you promise to kill yourself when you're stuck in filler hell while the manga leads ahead with the canon arcs?

broly soon

>tfw this user will never say hi to you
*SIGH*

Let's end this shit once and for all.
strawpoll.me/11725650

Reminder

Manga Goku vs Hit
>lol Beerus sama this guy is so weak
>he is boring me to death just let him use his assassin meme to see if he can at least make this interesting
>welp too bad then Beerus sama I'm done with this weak piece of shit I'm bored so I will forfeit
>this tournament was a waste of time, I can't believe the other Universes are this fucking weak

Anime Hit vs Goku
>holy shit Beerus this guy is strong enough to handle the tecnique I was going to use to beat you, and he is still holding back
>Beerus please let me fight this guy at his full power, I can't wait to see how much stronger he can get
>fuck these 2 cats, Hit, let's forfeit as a fuck you to them, I'm looking forward to fighting you without these bullshit rules

Reminder the only reason Hit won't return in the manga is because literally nobody will get hyped over such a weakling returning.

Timeskip is nothing but pure plot convenience in the anime. Enjoy your filler.

You haven't killed yourself over 2 rushed arcs and you getting BTFO twice now, and you won't in January when you get BTFO again, so why should anyone else?

It should be:
>
>Who is the most annoying cunt.
>animefag
>mangafag

i'm still waiting on you to post proof of "saiyan beyond god" fillerfag.

Shut up, pleb.

Timeskip is literally useless in the manga as Hit can already beat anyone that it works on without using it because he has more Ki than them to begin with

Enjoy your non canon advertisement.

>non-canon

>Hit can already beat anyone that it works on without using it because he has more Ki than them to begin with
no he literally had to power up and channel a high amount of power level to stop Goku.
He also stated that he can only stop a SSG Goku once when he did it one final time.

I figured out why you're hating on the manga, you're fucking dyslexic.

I just hope it will shut them both up.
I mean can't you just enjoy both and shut the fuck up, instead of having this constant shitflinging.

>Toei shills this butthurt that the manga is superior to the anime

search for Dragon Ball H by Garland

it's mostly just one Toeicuck that goes around flaming everyone and calling anyone that disaggres an AFfag.

The big bad in the new arc will not be hit, you doofuses, but the one who hired him.

>didn't beat Goku because he had less Ki
Exactly. It's useless against anyone who can beat him to begin with.

You are hating on the anime because you are a contrarian hipster that enjoys shitting up threads.

You can't judge Hit's true potential in either mediums because he's an assassination that participated in a non lethal tournament.
Nothing you say holds merit because you lack reasoning.

Manga version really isnt that good.
They found out who black is in one chapter.
Oh yeah he used the super dragonballs to switch bodies with goku hurr durr.
Wtf, at least the anime put effort to make a it mysterious.
Also why did zamasu even borrow goku's body when monaka won the tournament. how come zamasu didnt got stopped without trunks intervention? since in the manga its zuno who reports about zamasu.
In the manga verse zamasu could never even become black.

why is bra so perfect

Speak for yourself, you shallow ass muh power is maximum faggot.

>Wtf, at least the anime put effort to make a it mysterious.
the manga is a companion piece to the anime, it doesn't need to drag out for weekly suspense when it's already been revealed.
>Also why did zamasu even borrow goku's body when monaka won the tournament
he was triggered before he watched god tube, he specifically hated Goku for fighting amongst gods cloaked in God Ki.
>In the manga verse zamasu could never even become black.
says who? You do know that the anime suffers from a Time Causal Loop Paradox right?

>Wtf, at least the anime put effort to drag out this reveal longer than it needed to be.
ftfy

If it really is just one guy trying to stir shit up then stop fucking engaging him.
Knowing that someone is baiting, but stil replying to them make you just as bad as the. No it makes you even dumber than him since you are giving him exactly what he wants eventhough you know he is only fishing for replies.
Also calling someone an xcuck really doesn't help your case.

Assassin techniques will barely do anything on someone who can beat him even at SSG. He barely managed to dodge a Kamehameha.

>says who? You do know that the anime suffers from a Time Causal Loop Paradox right?
Because black comes from the same timeline our heroes are in and since the event played out similarly then zuno would have reported zamasu asking shady questions to the gods as well.
Zamasu therefore cant even become black since they would know about hos intentions in the manga even without trunks interference.

>He barely managed to dodge a Kamehameha.
a full powered SSB kamehameha. Same results as the anime except for without the filler Kaioken form.

Its not bait if there is a genuine question about a plot hole.
You explain to me how zamasu was still able to become if the events unfolded like in the manga.
No way he could sincr zuno would have told the kaioshins all about it.

Black doesn't come from the same timeline you idiot. Goku is the Goku of our timeline. Black has Goku's body from another. Goten and Chichi died in the timeline where Black is from.

The manga literally skipped RoF. Does that mean RoF got retconned from canon?

Because the Beyond God information we have is from RoF.

Was that picture real, really wish I didn't go into the archive to see that

Toyotaro and TA did the RoF promotional manga before the movie even released.

>Black doesn't come from the same timeline you idiot
You the retard the anime and manga both state that beerus if beerus kill zamasu a nee timeline would open up.
The way the initial story would play out is that zamasu in this timeline has to become black.

>Because the Beyond God information we have is from RoF.
no that was fan speculation, the only time Beyond God was ever named as a real form was in Dragon Ball Heroes.

that bra is not canon though. Sucks.

In the anime Hit managed to freeze Goku thanks to his improvement. There was no Time Stop in the manga as Hit can barely even stop SSG while using all of his power.

>still pushing the canon is filler meme
SSB Kaioken is canon, SSG being accessible after BoG isn't.

>The way the initial story would play out is that zamasu in this timeline has to become black.
that's not the same thing as saying Black is from our timeline you doofus.

>SSB Kaioken is canon, SSG being accessible after BoG isn't.
two different mediums with two different canon continuities. cry me a fucking river you queef.

But still how the events played out in the manga zamasu would have been busted either way since zuno reported it to the gods regardless trunks telling everyone about blacl or not. which would make him going back pointless.

>But still how the events played out in the manga zamasu would have been busted either way since zuno reported it to the gods
this is irrelevant, why do you think he's hiding in an alternate world to begin with?

Not having a name doesn't mean the state doesn't exist. Ultimate Gohan was never called Ultimate in neither the manga or the anime.

Beyond God is a confirmed state even in the promotional Manga. In the anime there is evidence of Goku being far stronger than Ultimate Gohan even while at base, which means he has his Beyond God power.

You are completely missing the point of my post.
I am not saying that the manga is superior or even that the manga is superior.
AllI I am saying is that this constant fight over which is better needs to stop.
Mangfags and animefags are both bad.
Just enjoy the version that you are following and don't let what is canon bother you since the only thing that is truly canon is Toriyama's general outline.

>this is irrelevant
No it isnt since zuno snitching to the gods triggered beerus visiting gowasu.
Where he is going to die.

Promotional manga that still skipped the arc. I guess RoF just got retconned as it wasn't part of the '"""""canon""""" manga.

The mangacuck started this shit because he just had to keep shilling his shitty manga when nobody even cared about it anymore and dropped it even further after Hit was a disappointment. I just got fed up with his shit.

I havent been in the DBS train for a while
I thought trunks killed zamasu with the sword genkidama and got a happy ending
what is this gyijas zamasu

>Beyond God is a confirmed state even in the promotional Manga. In the anime there is evidence of Goku being far stronger than Ultimate Gohan even while at base, which means he has his Beyond God power.
there's no evidence of Saiyan Beyond God. IF there is someone would have posted it by now.
Using Mystic Gohan as a benchmark doesn't really work since they used God Ki as a soft reset for the franchise and they purposefully made a divide between God Ki users and mortals.

I am not that one fag bashing the anime.
I was just asking something that seems illogical and I think its ok to ask and point stuff like that out no matter if manga or anime.

>Where he is going to die
he'll die next chapter since they're visiting Gowasu right now.

Thats what I was saying.
You still havent explain to me how zamasu could have become black with the events that played out in the manga.

>The mangacuck
Like I fucking said it, calling someone a cuck doesn't help your case, it just makes you look like an idiot.

There is nothing wrong with that, but this constant shitflinging needs to stop.
Both sides need to stop sucking the anime and manga's dick and not get triggered whenever someone points out a flaw.

he steals the time ring, then continues to pull shenanigans outside our timeline.
done. wasn't that easy?

>There is nothing wrong with that, but this constant shitflinging needs to stop.
it doesn't matter anymore, manga has won. Manga will lead the canon from now on and anime is stuck in filler until they get their information relayed to them.

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Zamasu won and killed the multiverse of F. Trunks. Zeno had to destroy everything. F Trunks, Mai, Kaioshin, Gowasu, Goku, Vegeta and Bulma are the only survivors

He cant steal the fucking timering since in the manga even without trunks being there to warn them about black they still will know zamasu intention by the reports of zuno. so he could never have enough time to kill gowasu and steal the timering since beerus will step in.

>since they used God Ki as a soft reset for the franchise and they purposefully made a divide between God Ki users and mortals
Goku having God Ki even at base is exactly what Beyond God is about you stupid fuck. Goku at Base is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan.

Yet in the manga, Trunks, a failure who couldn't even fight the Androids before going to the past, somehow managed to surpass SSJ3 Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan and bevome stronger than a SSJ3 with God Ki, at only SSJ2 and no God Ki.

And Frieza didn't have God Ki either, he just trained and became strong as shit, strong enough to match the gods.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>At this point, I'm not very involved with it. I think going forward, I'll be more involved, but at this point in time, I actually receive more information from the anime team than I give to them. The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.