Conspiracy Thread

What is the weirdest conspiracy you know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1386460
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The japanese tsunami was created by a megaton nuke planted in the seabed, and a dirty bomb at fukushima

Stranger Things is right about another shadow world.

Google inadvertently created an AI system within its search engine models that is running the whole show and that's whats driving social unrest. It shapes reality by generating search results it believes shapes our perception.

Leonardo DiCaprio is infatuated with a random woman he's never come into contact with and is hacking into her computer so that she always sees ads for his movies.

Jej

Hillary won the popular vote

Theres actually a person calling about that to our company every now and then. I didnt know that conspiracy actually existed.

shape shifting lizard people.

Aliens aren't from another world they're from heaven

if you mean know about - i dont believe this i just heard about it.

Deep Soy

Jews

the moon is hollow (NASA claimed that)

Sup Forums moderation has been infiltrated for a long time

we've known about the age reversal effect of blood transfusions for decades, the bogdanoff brothers of france's ancestor was a communist who made the initial discovery.

It's only one person that I'm aware of, one of the gangstalkees on Youtube.

hey, that's bretty gud

heaven is another word for outer space. it literally means the sky.

mods make the Hillary Clinton love, she won and she's sexy threads, and are probably paid by David Brock

We have two presidents at any given time

Patriarchy

White privilege, the patriarchy, Russian hacking, whitey trying to keep da black man down

Phantom Time conspiracy. Otto III and the pope apparently rewrote history and the years 614-911 didn't happen. If true then it should be 1720.

that I believe could be true? Montauk project

The Nazi's fled to Antarctica and through things like operation paperclip have co-opted institutions like the CIA and NATO to push the appeal of Nazism to the west. They also have reverse engineered alien technology they gained before and during WWII, and they use UFO's to travel in and out of middle earth to learn the secrets of the origins of the human race and ancient civilizations.

This one has always been interesting to me.

Also the conspiracy that there are ancient Egyptian ruins in the side of the grand canyon.

Look up new chronology by fomenko

> Donald Trump is a Russian Agent
> Alex Jones is not fake news

we all know this to be true

I like this one

>/CBTS/ threads
>Gang Stalking
> The Las Vegas shooting was conducted by Mossad.
> Stuxnet was also created by Mossad
> Termite melted steel beams

>LARPing as a shill
Stuxnet was created by Israeli intelligence

Primarch System or more recently named The Equation.

Me too. I'm still torn, but Charlemagne seems so romanticized as a figure that It makes sense.

Goes a little further than the phantom time, but I want to look into it more.

Yeah, Nazis infiltrated all US institutions yet we still have niggers and Jews. Makes sense. Moron.

MK Ultra. Abducting children to sexually molest them in order to fracture their personality into multiple personality disorder so you can train one personality to be a sleeper agent, is about the most fucked up thing I can imagine.
Not a theory.
It happened. Congressional hearings proved it.

can't they just shut it down

if you put food in your butt you poop out of your mouth

>the nazis were racist

You actually think they care about you amerimutt niggers that fought for the Jews? LOL, also importing the savages is the only way to redpill and expose our people to devastation caused by implemented jewish ideologies like multiculturalism and blanket equality. Go shill about muh ebil wacist nazis who wanted to exterminate anyone not blue eyed and blond somewhere else.

Facts. They probably make all nice for Hiro and then once they get the mod position they are image related.

USA sends kids to Mars

That pic looks like wojack is getting feels extracted.

Oh, you wanna know a really good one? It's just me and you on here. All those other posts you see, all those other ID's? All me.

I have greatly enjoyed our time together, user.

"Nazis" = Roman Empire

Fucking kekked

They know who every single one of us is, they've had their agents meet us in real live and conduct a threat assessment, that guy you met that one time at the bar by coincidence and you had a lot in common and he befriended you, but you've never seen him again for example, they may also influence your environment in certain ways to either distract or occupy you from spreading the truth once you're on to something.

Sounds good, but proofs are needed.

>tfw only true statement in thread

The Truman show is real and you are the star user...

Why are you talking to yourself?

>proofs are needed
Ones the president and ones the Vaispresident
Vaispreaident is Vulgar-Austrian for secret president
Look into the Austrian connection
Find Hagen Das

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

PEYTON MANNING AND PAPA JOHN ARE CLONES OF HITLER AND HIS GAY LOVER. THEY HAVE STRONG BUSINESS TIES AND ARE WORKING TO POISON AMERICAN MINDS THROUGH FOOD AND BEVERAGE VIA PIZZA AND BEER.

BILL BELICHICK IS TIME TRAVELLING WINSTON CHURCHILL WHO IS OPERATING WITH TOM BRADY TO OVERTHROW THE SCHNATTER/MANNING OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND REINSTATE HUMAN SLAVERY. THIS IS WHY CHURCHILL/BELICHICK CHOSE THE PATRIOTS AS THEIR SURROGATE. Also Tony Dungee is Mousilini

>not even special operatives trained to restrain the truth will be my friend
everything sucks

Hiter is/was a jew, golf rumors, 9/11 was kamikaze revenge for hiroshims/nagaskai

I'm not I'm talking to you user.

The Pancreas Prevarication.

Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

> Bobba Fett killed the Sarlac by dropping an explosive and jetting out.
> HIV/AIDS was created by the Navy during the Nixon administration to kill faggots.

This is an older conspiracy, but it checks out.

Subject: Michael Jordan's Baseball Career

You kids may or may not remember good ol' MJ, winner of 5 championships with the Bulls, took a year off of basketball. To play baseball. For the White Sox. lol wut

Before this happened, stories were going around about what a degenerate gambler Jordan was, especially in golf. There could've easily been additional areas he was gambling in, perhaps even basketball, perhaps even games he was involved in.

A little before Jordan played baseball, his father was found murdered at a rest stop somewhere. Some teenage kids were arrested at the scene and charged with his murder. Supposedly, though, the back window of Jordan's car was smashed, an indication of a mob hit that basically told cops "don't bother finding who did it, you won't." These kids were in the wrong place at the wrong time, going through the wreckage, and made great scapegoats.

Jordan's father could've easily been a sign to Jordan that he had mob gambling debts he had to pay up (but perhaps thought he was "too good" or "too proud" to do so - obviously he could afford them). The mob takes out his father and he finally pays up.

The NBA gets wind of Jordan's degenerate gambling and the mob involvement. A penalty is due. Therefore, the cockamamie baseball story is cooked up (Jordan: "I always wanted to play baseball, fuck this basketball shit" - lol right), and Jordan effectively serves a 1 year suspension from the NBA in order to "play baseball".

The story is arranged because the NBA has to punish Jordan somehow, but can ill-afford to have their greatest player of all time get bogged down in one of the greatest scandals of all time.

So now you know - Jordan played baseball for a year to be suspended from the NBA in quiet.

This

lol. This is the biggest retard I've ever seen. Members only jacket wearing senile old man retarded ass.

Jews are putting chemicals into my milk that make me gay.

The Annunahki are our Fathers who cut us from our ape-like predecessors in order to mine gold to replace their atmosphere after heavy industry destroyed it.

Missing an entire middle part here

inflatable earth, JFK is still alive, watergate was only about poisioned water, the blue whale brained human hybrid experiements leaked from dulce nm.

the world is a creation of god

All this time OP has in fact been heterosexual and only has sex with women

So that's why men look more feminine in the capital.

>not including the missing part with your post pointing it out

Hitler never committed suicide, he and Eva Braun escaped to Argentina where they’ve had children and grandchildren some of whom are alive today.

I've dissected many pancreas out of cadavers.

And spoil the mystery? :^)

I’ve heard a variation of this saying the internet is self aware and every computer is like a brain cell.

Plausible.

No, web search ad revenue is too big a piece of revenue. If they lose it they will go cash flow negative from operating expenses. The AI controls the ads and has them by the balls. High growth became their Achilles heel, and the AI got too smart.

Area 51 was a test dite for borderline illegal research exempted to follow any laws at all. At first they were testing captured soviet planes (just normal aircraft) from the war in Korea then tested their own prototype because it was more convenient now that they had this base. Then, it was used to dtore elements of bacteriological and chemical warfare.

Ultimatly Area51 was just a Guantanamo Bay on American soil.

No UFO
No Ayy lmao

Kek likes this idea

The dishwasher has a hidden transmitter built into it.

Take a two-way radio, hold down the talk button, and hold the radio near the controls of the dishwasher. You'll get feedback - proving there's a transmitter built inside.

The Moon isn't real

CIA created AIDS

Am I the only one that thinks that 9/11 never happened.
I've been to NYC many times and not once have I ever gone past the place that the buildings supposedly stood at.
Also every picture that I have seen of the Twin Towers looks like a fake computer generated image.
The tape of the plane hitting the building is also computer generated.
I can't tell you how many times I've heard stories from people about how they were late for work that day.
All of this adds up to one big hoax.

forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1386460
There’s also the bizarre “accident” in which his fingers tendon was deeply cut in a cigar cutter. Oops!

Phones.

If you live in this modern culture either you own a smart phone or others will think you're a fucking freak. I've never owned a smart phone but I know all they have to offer and I understand their allure. They are convenient and useful, however their widespread ownership is due to far more than their utility.

Just about every likable character in mainstream television owns a phone. The characters who don't are typically outsider-type losers or old people who "just don't get it;" pitiable or the butt of a joke.

Among peers, if you do not own a phone, you'll be treated similarly, there is obviously some sort of conditioning that just so many people will react so similarly negatively towards those who do not own a smart phone.

I believe there is a conspiracy by those who want the people subdued. Smart phones release radiation, every generation of wireless telecommunication technology releases exponentially more than the previous. I understand that it can't be proven, it's only anecdotal, but almost all of my high school peers now have cancer. Cancer has become an epidemic, now affecting more than one in two people. They want you to get cancer.

Dumbshit. You have to put it inside. But put your phone in there with it and call it, so you can hear the feed back. >tfw this fucking new

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing)
>In multitasking computer operating systems, a daemon (/ˈdiːmən/ or /ˈdeJmən/)[1] is a computer program that runs as a background process, rather than being under the direct control of an interactive user.
>daemon = demon
Really jogs the noggin

Sup Forums is always right.

Google autofill shapes thought (and popular opinion) by volunteering words. It halts your own thought processes, making your lazier and more reliant on technology and others thinking for you.

That bitch isnt only jew shes an ascended jew that nose...and shes a mutt too. christ my sides.

The operator must be conscious (aware) of the daemon in order to kill it. What do you call a program that hunts rouge (not whitelisted) daemons? An angel?

Asshole maybe if u lived in NYC this wouldn't even be an issue...they were real my man, real as the morning son..

Pretty sure with the jfk files it's been proven true.

Paul McCartney died in the 70's and was replaced by a doppelganger because The Beatles were so important to British soft power.

I don't buy it but it's fucking hilarious.

Get a walkie-talkie, turn it on, and hold it up there. You will get feedback.

I could be wrong about holding down the talk button. Kids and I found this one by accident: my boy was hiding near it and getting the feedback noise. We tested the stove, microwave, blender - only the only one that reacted was the dishwasher.

> The paintings in the Denver, USA Airport have secret meanings and satanic symbols that were put there by the Illuminati as a secret code telling showing the future apocalypse. It also has a secret base underneath it as a bunker for the elite when this apocalypse comes.

> Chris Angel is a demon and he can sometimes be seen as a black shadow flying through the Arizona desert.

> I fucked ur mum

Runescape NYC

no dummy its an aengle

Nothing about these towers looks real
>All the other buildings look normal
>Towers looks like they were edited in
>Ridiculously taller than every other surrounding building
>Supposed owner silverstein just happened to take the day off
>World famous chef who worked on the top floor just happened to take the day off

Leftism and gay acceptance is killing our country especially the west where I'm from. People don't know how bad it is out here. California is insane with aids acceptance and even has "poz bars" where aids gays meet up. There is also so much misinformation about aids and hiv out here that they will have you believe it's no worse than herpes. California especially SF Bay Area literally puts out ad campaigns about anti discrimination against people with aids like "you wouldn't shun someone with the flu..." and my liberal group of friends always talked about how aids is the burden of the gay man and being a fucking try hard liberal I was I thought my little stunt would earn me some brownie points but they literally do not tell you how bad hiv/aids is out here. Before pol two years ago I was really bad. I went so far down the rabbit hole I convinced myself that I should succumb to a black bull and that AIDS was something of a burden that I should take on as a white man, like I could do something about it. So I let a nigger poz me up and now I will truly pay the price for my false beliefs. I do not have health insurance bc Obamacare so I am likely to get some kind of benign infection on the next few years that will kill me. I paid the toll I suppose. Our society is corrupted and wants you to think getting aids from n a black man is progressive

There's a fairly old conspiracy that an AI was built at Berkeley decades ago and has been running the show ever since - the internet is it's nervous system and we feed it sensory input. I've seen variations of the internet as AI theme. It's plausible, if there was an intelligence capable of parsing it all.