/esg/ Ethnostate General

/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Thread for discussion of a white ethnostate, a homeland to be carved out for the hardworking white man. The future of the white nationalists movement depends on European peoples migrating to and establishing a homeland for themselves exclusively.

FAQ:
>Where will it be located?
In the Pacific North West, the movement has been planned for more than a decade and we're trying to put it into affect finally while the country still has a head on its shoulders. It's no longer up for debate.

>When should I make the move?
ASAP. America is bubbling towards an economic collapse, it'd be much safer to get connected with like minded prepared people instead of being alone. That's the whole point of this thread.

>lol you guys are merely larping, do you actually have any real plan?
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/the-butler-plan-the-homeland/

TL;DR the point of moving into a specific area is to concentrate our numbers so that we have a fighting chance. With our current political climate it's evident that democracy is not going to work in our favor. If we do not come together now in our own interest we will fade away and become replaced quietly. Get a woman, get your ass over here.

In this general we discuss the politics that come with running a specific state on our own, what it would look like, how it would be managed and how we prepare to get ourselves from point A to point B.

We have established a network in the North West but we need more people:
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEqB5ebC_bg
northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/3-judiciary-and-judicial-procedure/
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5
hatreon.net/npa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will there be another ethnostate for Italians and unironic white hispanics? Gotta give something for the dagos

Bump

WA state reporting in, defeat never, victory forever.

If god wills it.

Show your flag, AK FBI/ATF Glo-Fag..

Yeah but shills and D&C fags will have to hang.
I'm thinking of moving to WA either that or Montana, how is it over there?

On another talking point: We highly encourage Europeans to come here as well, we understand that in your current condition it would take A LOT of manpower to kick start an insurrection in Europe. Unfortunately you don't have the resources or the numbers to do so.

Here.

When will GookHiro give us NWF flags?

Wait. You are promoting a PNW ethnostate, and aren't even a fucking transplant? Let alone a native?
Oh man if I ever see you in an airport...

What stops nonwhites from coming in?
Just how big is this ethnostate?
Isn't this basically white flight since it's still in the United States?

Alternate thread
(OP)

If you come here, I'm gunna. Oh my God I have some rage for you. I will chop you up like wood, cunt. Stay in Ballmore, nigger bitch

Remember the Coon Chicken Inn?

Before my time, but I know what you are referring to. Kek. I Remember Sambo's
SUNDOWN!

>What stops nonwhites from coming in?
The fact they'll stick out like a sore thumb, they'll immediately regret it and the government will have made it illegal for them to be there.

>Just how big is this ethnostate?
How big is Washington, Idaho, Oregon and the western half of Montana?

>Isn't this basically white flight since it's still in the United States?
Nope, it's not running away from something, it's running to something.

I remember eating at Sambo's when I was a kid. Was awesome.

Show proof of PNW address, faggot. I don't know you, and NO native worth his salt wants company. Our people fled company

Why is the guy in that video talking like Martin Luther King Jr.?

Shhh!
user is confused.
The PNW sucks, Don't come here.

>Show proof of PNW address, faggot.
I'm not going to dox myself for you.

>I don't know you,
And?

>and NO native worth his salt wants company.
So what? This is about the survival of the White race, not your feelings.

If you don't care about the existence or survival of the White race then you won't be welcome in the NAR.

>Our people fled company
And now you'll get a White Ethnostate out of it.

>If you come here, I'm gunna. Oh my God I have some rage for you. I will chop you up like wood, cunt. Stay in Ballmore, nigger bitch
Are you a nigger or just fucking one?

I will do horrible things to you, if I ever find out who you are.

I plan on going to a law school in a PNW state (won't say which, don't want to be kicked out and I already raise eyebrows), and was wondering how I can be actively involved in something like this while I'm there without drawing to much attention to myself.

Perhaps the best thing would be for me to just get the highest achievements possible and become a lawyer, and see where I can go from there, but I want to do everything I can.

>I will do horrible things to you, if I ever find out who you are.
Well you anti-Whites are already doing horrible things to the White race. Hence why the NAR is required.

>Perhaps the best thing would be for me to just get the highest achievements possible and become a lawyer, and see where I can go from there, but I want to do everything I can.
Well just so you know, Lawyers will be banned in the NAR.

I live in Olympia, it's trash. Everything between Olympia and Seattle is a Gay Disco.
The Winlock, Napavine, and Toledo area is fucking prime, God's country out there.

Texas here. Will be there in Kalispell, MT within 2 years, after I graduate college.

I've made a boatload off of cryptocurrencies and I intend to put it to good use toward the cause of saving the white race.

>In this general we discuss the politics that come with running a specific state on our own, what it would look like, how it would be managed

This is counterproductive at this point. Talking about the political structure of our ethnostate before we've even taken any land is just a waste of our time and leads to nothing but divisiveness.

We need to be coming up with a concrete plan to take control of Montana democratically and then to secede from the US by vote of the state legislature.

"muh White ethnostate"

meanwhile the kingdom of Bhutan, actual Aryans, have the best ethnostate in the world ($200 per day for normies to visit, or gtfo, no migration allowed)

>Implying the US will collapse within your brown grandchildren's lifetime

Maybe you faggots should try a softer target. Even the whitest natives hate people from out of state more than those from out of country. Really. Look into it, historically.

Do you guys have a discord?

Why? Will you not need some form of conflict resolution? My goal ultimately is to become a judge, so I would hopefully be able to help.

This seems extremely impractical.

That picture is adorable

youtube.com/watch?v=HEqB5ebC_bg

Wish I could move up there. I'm in Houston with the rest of the nigs and spics.

Lost my job cause of one nigger security guard called me a white supremacist and that's all it took to get me fired cause my company didn't even want to contest it.

I really really want to move up there some day and get away from all this shit.

Pic is the only thing I really want in life now.

You've done your homework.

>Why?
Because a lawyers job is to lie, vilify and distort.

>Will you not need some form of conflict resolution?
Between the parties themselves. Someone could be a lawyer, but they can't receive any compensation.

>My goal ultimately is to become a judge,
You can do that without becoming a lawyer in the NAR.

>This seems extremely impractical.
northwestfront.org/about/nar-constitution/3-judiciary-and-judicial-procedure/

The whole world should be whites and whites alone. All the niggas, shitskins, jews, kebabs and slanteyes need to die, ASAP.

>You've done your homework.
Northwest Front
pastebin.com/Vr6jhEW5

Something about PNW threads here and on /k/
They just get hot, fast. Few things anger me more.
Late, cunts. Do not come here. You could not be white enough for us to like you.

The tricolor is a great flag to represent the white race.

Blue, white and green are the colors of the beautiful grassy and mountainous landscapes where we come from, and the blue and green are the color of our eyes, and white the color of our skin.

Alaska.
Only place left.
two foot of snow now. barely above zero.
Just bring some women if you come up.

Is there some way to help your cause when you're not White? As a foreign contact outside of your homeland or something?

>Is there some way to help your cause when you're not White?
Donate money to the NWF. Either by check, money order or hatreon.

hatreon.net/npa/

Yes, any redpilled non-white who is living in their native land and who only breeds with their own kind is a friend to the white race.

One day you'll hang from a tree you disgusting commie.

Do you not see how useful having a judge in the pre-NAR would be?

My additional hope was for a large enough revenue stream to funnel into the settlement program to help newly relocated.

>Do you not see how useful having a judge in the pre-NAR would be?
You'd either do the state's will or your own and end up arrested.

>My additional hope was for a large enough revenue stream to funnel into the settlement program to help newly relocated.
Then do it. Just know that you won't a lawyer in the NAR.

The idea of an ethnostate in the U.S is a pipedream and I'll tell you why.

What makes the U.S a great country is our strength through unity. Every faction/race in this country plays a pivotal role in maintaining the pillars that keep this empire afloat.

Anyone that disagrees with civic nationalism is either a shill,troll or nazi larper. In fact, civic nationalism is what won us the election. Do you realize how many patriotic black and brown americans support and voted for trump? You think we could have won the election if only white folks voted? You guys are disconnected from reality and It doesn't surprise me because you guys that like to LARP as nazis are controlled opposition used by spook agencies to deter and degrade our movement.

idc if you call me a cuck or a faggot but im a CIVIC NAT until the day I die

PRAISE KEK!

MAGA!

#TRUMP2020

Do you think if we learned Afrikaans we could move here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

>when your wife's son is a dog.

Lmao bretty gud b8

Cernovich himself could’ve written that.

I'll sup on your bones, Easterner. Stay away.

Then so be it. Perhaps my experience will help me prove I'm worthy to be a judge, but either way, I'd rather have any job that allows me to produce enough value to help as much as humanly possible.

I've never felt more sure about something as I do about this.

I'm happy that Israel is over 40% arabs, and that the kike diaspora keep dying gay and childless, or they fuck niggermuds, and destroy their bloodlines.

Don't you know that only a white-majority nation can uphold a constitution like we have and libertarian values?

When non-whites take over the US, they're going to dismantle everything you hold dear about it, because it's in their genetics to do so. They'll make this country like their native homelands.

>Where will it be located? In the Pacific North West

you'd be much better off moving to Maine or somewhere where it's already 90%+ white
im curious how you guys are going to deal with the inevitable scum like the LV shooter/Texas church shooter who target whites

>What makes the U.S a great country is our strength through unity.

The US isn't united.

>reddit spacing

The only problem is that they have the ultra orthodox having 8 kids each, who are literally the worst type of Jew because they’re not even good with money and twice as annoying

This. Beaners and chinks are flooding there en masse, even eastern rural parts are full of shitskins now.

Who do the beavers represent? Asians?

cant think of a much more retarded place in America to start a white ethnostate than California
might as well host it in Miami or NYC

Woodchucks=native PNW'ers

Anyone, promoting immigration/this bullshit ethno-rent scheme, in Salem want to fight me? No kicking when down or accessories. Disclaimers yes.

The fuck?

I've been looking at the projections in states for how non white they will be in the coming years and the NWF doesn't really seem like a good place it's becoming more and more non white by the year the best place seems to be the North east Vermont New Hampshire and Maine, the only place that will still mostly be white in 2060 in the NWF is Montana while the north east will still be mostly white.

As long as it implodes in a generation or two, when Israel demographics no longer support a parasitic orthodox minority of inbred mole-beast retards, that's okay. Bibi bringing the diaspora back to Israel will only hasten the process, since jews in the US and France are full-blown pro diversity, ethnostate hating, borders-hating communists.

Also Jared Taylor seems to think we should have our ethnostate in a white southern state since they have a racial consciousness that the white Northern areas don't have yet.

this

It's part of the lore. Insiders know what it means.

This

Civic Nationalism is our best foot moving forward.

this

Forwards to what? White extinction?

cool story, NYC fag

The important thing is that it is somewhere where nonwhites do NOT want to be, and where they CAN'T stay. Plan for somewhere suitable for a self-sustaining state with abundant resources, and ports, but it needs to be difficult for outsiders to access it and stay.

The easy way to NOT get vermin and insects in your house is not to kill every single one of them. It is to deny them a food source so they cannot survive in the first place.

We don't have control over the govt feeding these non white pests.

No it is not, kike. And even "right-wing" jews admit civic nationalism is a meme to slow down the eventual racial awakening.

Start moving to Atlantic Canada. +95% white; Halifax (most diverse city in the region) is still 88% white; least pozzed region of North America; cheap housing; lots of natural gas and oil (the only reason we don't extract them is because of lefty environmental policies); Overwhelmingly Christian and a weird union between Catholics and Protestants.

Come over faggots.

The whole concept is cucked. The globe should be an ethnostate.
None of you are East Indian Company material. A sad day for the crown and civilization as a whole.

I agree when we were in the colonial age we should have killed every non white on the planet.

Well one thing is that all the non-Whites that would gravitate towards a country that would otherwise be a white ethnostate, have their origins in very warm parts of the world. Warm, flourishing climates that give you everything for free, fostered the creatures that depend on everything being given to them for free. A good start is areas that do have access to resources, but that are also very cold. Bonus points for developing some system that lets you flawlessly keep track of every building you erect to prevent invaders from loitering in them. Cold climate + heating only inside buildings + no shelter for non-Whites = improved security. The ones that don't leave on their own and don't die from the cold - well you can learn a thing or two from these sociopathic creatures. Just kill them is what I mean.

The PNW is my home. Get over it.

That's wasteful. You would have been a shit colonist. You can make them do anything, for trinkets and refined sugar. They will kill their own, for snuff and grain alcohol.
GOOD DAY, SIR!

Anyone in north Idaho or western Montana? What's the best areas to live?

Wrong, if you knew about the economics of colonial countries it was a drain on them to try to civilize the fucking savages.
It was also a time when we had complete dominance over the world we could have done anything we wanted and succeeded.
We could have slaughtered ever nigger in africa ever curry muncher in India and every chink in China.