Trump Accusations

So I keep seeing stuff like pic related, on social media. Is any of this stuff true and if so what is the evidence to support these outrageous claims?

Other urls found in this thread:

missuniverse.com/about
buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing?utm_term=.wtG5pObo8e#.te0zDK2rbl
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Krassenstein

Sup Forums is LITERALLY always right

>accusations

if they were anything more they'd go to court

Boy who cried wolf

who is this krassenstein and why does he keep popping up on Sup Forums?

evidence

we don't need no stinkin evidence

>dude with money gets accused
shocking
too bad he's a straight edge guy while many others are drugged up hollywood sex fiends

>raping his wife
During a divorce, she was trying to get more money
>walking in on naked teens
They were all legal and models are used to men being around in change rooms
>admitting to grabbing women by the pussy
with consent
>raping a 12 year old child
fake. the woman was a drug addict hired by the DNC
>raping groping and or sexually assaulting 17 other women
all of them either dropped the accusations, admitted they lied or were hired by DNC once Trump filed lawsuits.

(((Krassenstein)))

>what is the evidence

You aren't supposed to think about things, just support women. If a woman claims it it's true

>144488

If any of that shit were true do you honestly believe they wouldn't have already had him executed? They've been shown to be making shit up as they go along why would this be any different?

>they were all legal
Not that I believe any of it but they were supposedly underage.

>Miss Universe and Miss USA contestants must be at least 18 and under 28 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Universe or Miss USA pageant.
Miss Universe About
missuniverse.com/about

How can you rape your wife?

The accusations are all true, and there's much worse. Trump is scum, but pol knows that and they worship him because of it.

>they're women for gods sake
don't you know you're just suppose to take their words as gospel

Force them to have sex when they not in the mood.

>The accusations are all true
proof

I've raped my wife a few times. Sometimes she says no and I say yes, it happens

>accused

Yawn.

>Is any of this stuff true and if so what is the evidence to support these outrageous claims?

But yet you got chasing any blogspot article concerning "Uranium One" and taking it as irrefutable evidence.

You trailer park Trumpkins really are a special breed of moron.

What is your proof though, I have yet to see any shred of evidence that says so.
>pic unrelated

No. If it were true, why wouldn’t we hear more about it from the msm? It doesn’t help that the one woman that is trying to accuse him of some of these is the daughter of the attorney pushing the claims.

What if they are in the mood but just don't want to for any reason?

What the fuck are you talking about?

One of those accusers literally worked for a Hillary SuperPac.

Need I say more?

Way to go. You successfully used Google. Now fire it up again and look up the details for Miss Teen USA because that's what it was, dumbfuck. Then go immolate yourself. Google will help with that, too.

>all of them either dropped the accusations, admitted they lied or were hired by DNC once Trump filed lawsuits.

wew, that's some gorgeous pristine fake news

>Krassenstein
>stein

Need I say more?

Kek. Thank you good sir. Sup Forums is the absolute best thing ever

Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there.

Of the 11 women who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

“There were so many chaperones I can’t even fathom” him doing so, said Jessica Granata, the former Miss Massachusetts Teen USA. “It was very secure.”

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. “These were teenage girls,” Bowman said. “If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown.”

“There was way too much security,” said Crystal Hughes, the former Miss Maine Teen USA. “If that was something he did, then everybody would have noticed.”

Asked why some of her fellow contestants said he did enter the changing room, Hughes responded, “They’re probably lying because they are voting for Hillary Clinton.”

buzzfeed.com/kendalltaggart/teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing?utm_term=.wtG5pObo8e#.te0zDK2rbl

when even buzzfeed casts doubt on your story, you know the accusations are fake.

You can't. It's a meme
Impossible to rape what's legally yours

If it was true it would be all over CNN 24/7. The cases were dismissed because they're bullshit.

how can you rape your wife? thats like accusing you of stealing if you move the TV from one room to another

all fake news. even alex jones was able to debunk these allegations

They've created an environment where accusations are as good as evidence. Throw enough at Trump and hope something sticks is their strategy. But Don is Teflon.

There's two of em, Ed and Brian. Brian is a faggot who shills his shitty kids book and Ed is a supposed entertainer.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORDS

>krassenstein

Maybe the left shouldn't have been protecting Bill when he was accused of the same shit. Oh but when he was accused it was a political witch Hunt.

Then you have every right to take what's yours.

If allegations are true then Trump is the Chad sexual predator vs the virgin predator Al Franken.
Trump: Gets pussy, allegations don’t stick
Franken: only gets a kiss, reputation completely destroyed

The Jew. The Jew. The Jew.

Fuck you're right

I think I might add another """""accusation""""""" while I'm at it TRUMP HAS LITERAL SAUSAGES FOR FEET. I said it so if must be true, WHY IS NOBODY CARING?

YET NO ONE CARES. LIKE COME ON PEOPLE IT'S ALMOST 2018

jew who cried rape

I think Summer Zervos is still suing Trump but I think she is just looking for money.
She probably dated Trump, fell in love with him, and he broke up with her when she got clingy.

That’s the crux of the issue, for trump there is no evidence, where in Franken’s case this literally a picture of him committing the harrasment.

Obama has been accused of:

>Being a nigger
>Sucking his tranny husband's dick
>Ordering $50,000 worth of "hotdogs"
>Being a nigger

Women accusers coordinated by Gloria Allred... any more questions? One big reason why I believe Roy Moore, Allred is after him too.

women are loosing their shit that accusations no longer get people fired and lynched like the old days.

damm 'justice' and shit getting in the way.

Bill Clinton could rape a child on the White House lawn and no one would care. Get over it.

>accused

i am right now accusing Brian Krassenstein of raping me when i was 11

i can not disclose my identity because of the trauma i still suffer from

>admitting to grabbing women by the pussy
>with consent
Wait, did he ever say that he did grab a women/women by the pussy, or did he just say he could do it?

>witch hunting the POTUS
If you have evidence for ANYTHING claimed, use it. Otherwise fuck off

Every
Fucking
Time

This is the final push to impeach Trump
(((They))) know they can't impeach after 2018 elections
They stir up a slew of people going down for sexual allegations
Weinstein/Spacey/Moore/Franken/etc

Why do you think they are trying to get Trump to denounce Moore?

After Moore goes down (but he won't) for these allegations... and then after Trump postures "HE SHOULD BE ASAHAMED". . . .

Then they will trot out a complete new stable of (((sexual allegations))) from 30 years ago against Trump. . . and will be a good excuse to have a cover story for impeaching Trump

Congress has the votes to impeach Trump

You know it. I know it. They know it. They just don't have a cover story, an excuse, a "reason" to make it seem legitimate.

And they are running out of time.

Don't you find it convenient Trump has been in the public eye his entire life and no accusations ever came to light until a week before the election there were like 10 (((women))) accusing him of indecency?

Don't you find it convenient that Moore has been in politics ascending the ladder for the majority of his career... and now suddenly before the Senatorial election (((women))) form 30 years ago come out of nowhere to accuse him of obscure misconduct and a "signed yearbook"?

Their game is weak and played out and we all know how this goes...

Smells like bullshit. Looks like bullshit. . . it is bullshit.

You're not alone. Brian Krassenstein also forced himself upon me. It was 10 years ago. I can still remember the smell of his breath, even more powerful than my own farts as he gaped me. The experience was horrendous, but talking about it at the time would have been even worse. I'm waiting until he runs for public office, then I can show my face all over national tv, as the guy that was raped by Brian Krassenstein.

I have grabbed pussy before and I will do it again

If trump raped his wife why didn't she leave him before he ever ran for office. This is America if woman wants a divorce woman is getting one and lots of $$$$$$ from trump

ALL allegation filed was done using false identities or people who doesn't exist

Contestants at pageant denies they were naked.

If trump was a pedophile it would've came out by now. Why Hollywood first if they had dirt on trump.

Rumer has it marine corps raided CIA HQ. Rumer has it Clinton took $150 mil for uranium to Russia. Rumer has it John McCain gave material support to ISIS. Rumer has it Bush was involved in 9/11. Rumer has it he was friends with bin laden family. Rumer has it Saudi has arrested bin laden family. Rumer has it 9/11 involved controlled demolition. Rumer has it CIA and LBJ killed JFK

1. Voters took this all into account in the election. None of it is new. People can take it into account again if they want to, in 2020.

2. So what, anyway. We didn't hire him to be a moral icon. We want him for his skills as President.

I am intrigued by that rumor about having Marines land in helicopters at CIA and take it over. Would be great. We need to put CIA back under control of CINC.

>every single happening prediction ever

>trump sacrificed babies to moloch to win the election.

allegedly. i am accusing him right now.

The first one is actually really a rumer I'm not sure about it.

I'll never understand liberal logic. if they actually believed any of it, all they would have to say is "raped a 12-year-old girl", because that's by FAR the most heinous accusation of the bunch. you don't just fucking throw "btw raped a 12yo" into your list of sexual harassment claims, you LEAD with that... if you actually believe it for a second, and aren't just using a completely nonsense accusation that was thrown out of court to pad out your list

Is that a paradox? Liberal logic. Lack of logic causes liberalism. Unfortunately we have no cure at this time

>Raping his wife
wut
>Walking in on Naked teens at a pageant
never heard of this either
>muh pussy tape
LOL
>raping a 12 year old
It was an anonymous accusation that fell through. The reason? Because the Jane Doe making the claim felt 'threatened'. How do you threaten someone who made a report anonymously? I believe she was later found out to be a Epstein connected junkie
>17 other woman
Except these woman were found to be close associates of Clinton - Some have facebook photos with her at dinner. Some worked at the Clinton foundation. The claims were 40 years old. Some were failed models who were bitter. In the leaks we saw Clinton Camp try to send out a craigslist ad pretending to be a Trump agency to frame Trump. And EVERY witness involved has DEFENDED TRUMP and contradicted the women. All of this came out and this shit vanished in the media, never to be heard from again.

That's when you realize they had to do it because they couldn't compete with Trump on a progressive platform that fights sexism considering the fact that Hillary is married to the most notorious serial sex assaulter/rapist and attacked her husband's rape victims. They had to do it to get 'even' and minimize the damage.

and just wait until creepy uncle joe runs.
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

the stuff the media tries to push has no teeth so imagine how utterly pathetic these non arguments are. if they had anything on le drumpf that was true it'd be 24/7 coverage til he was impeached.
they have absolutely nothing.

>no one cares
Correct, you buck toothed cuck she'd muppet. You may cry now if you wish.

literally everybody wants him out, yet he's still there. That should say something about all this crap. people just want this to be true so bad

and those all got debunked so badly than not even CNN ran those stories.

Can't say all have been disproven but a majority have been by people who were there.

Everyone with skeletons in thier closet wants Trump gone every single one of them is dirty. From corruption murder sedition even treason.

>everybody
>crying democrats who don't understand the electoral college is everyone
kys

no

he only made some joke ages ago in a lockeroom.

However, this is a kike, and they always project like this, so it's probably wise to look into this guy. He has prolly lit raped some 12 yo boy/girl for real, it always goes like this

chickenwithslavflaginbackground.jpg

he said "they let you" grab them

> accused of admitting

dropped

Like I believe that Trump groped some ass and breasts but I dont think the dudes a rapist

Yeah and Ted Kennedy killed a lady, but nobody cared and he got elected

Zero police reports.

Probably makes the threads himself

Jews will live to see a nuke in Israel and possibly a internment-camp style mass expulsion (enlightened holocaust 2.0) in the west

How exactly do you "participate" in the presidential administration? That's some faggot kumbaya shit right there.

>vast majority
source?

- doubtful there is hard evidence
- some of the things they said in testimony are coroberated, so there's definitely some factual basis for some accusations
- probably won't matter

>(((They))) know they can't impeach after 2018 elections
Why not? I assumed they can't impeach unless there is a democratic majority.