Lol Trump under investigation

>Rober Mueller's team is investigating whether President Donald Trump sought to obstruct a federal inquiry into connections between his presidential campaign and Russian operatives has now directed the Justice Department to turn over a broad array of documents, ABC News has learned.
>In particular, Mueller's investigators are keen to obtain emails related to the firing ofFBIDirectorJames Comeyand the earlier decision of Attorney GeneralJeff Sessionsto recuse himself from the entire matter.
abcnews.go.com/US/special-counsel-sends-wide-ranging-request-documents-justice/story?id=51261366&cid=social_twitter_abcn

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-robert-mueller-assembled-team-16-seasoned/story?id=50186443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You niggers make our news services look honest.

What's dishonest about trump being under investigation?

>Russian
Let it go user.

Tell the multiple prosecutors on this case to let crimes go

Name two prosecutors on "this case"

They just make this shit up on slow news days for click bait.

>Special CounselRobert Muellerhas assembled a team of more than a dozen seasoned prosecutors to probe Russian interference in the 2016 election, including any potential collusion between Russian agents and members of Donald Trump’s campaign.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-robert-mueller-assembled-team-16-seasoned/story?id=50186443

I asked for prosecutors, not investigators. What is the charge and the case? What crime is Trump being investigated for? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Lib tactic
>Hillary xposed of multiple crimes
>Takes big L in election
>Libs start sweating from their chins
>#LockHerUp
>Libs return fire with the classic
>"I know you are but what am I???"
>hURrR lock truMp uP xD
Best argument of the year goes to all the libtards out there.

I don't see Hillary locked up.

When did I say she was? My whole point was that her supporters (not all) argue like 5 year olds.

Democrats still nailin on the psyche out.

This destroys the liberal

Obstruction of Justice, retard. They are getting everything related to the comey firing

>comey firing
He works at the leisure of the POTUS idiot. Are you a canadian on vacation here or something?

Cool, give me the federal docket and the prosecutors on the case. I am interested in your happenings. The sooner Drumph is gone the sooner I will be living in your country.

He was investigating the POTUS and his administration when he was fired by the POTUS

Just like with manafort and Gates, they are sealed indictments

So there are sealed indictments against Donald Trump? Link?

I said trump is under investigation but every indictment so far has been sealed in the Mueller investigation

ahhahahhaa.
1800+ indictments.
sage

>sealed indictment for the potus
why would you go throught the trouble for a man who is never going to be arrested

Firing Comey can't be obstruction because he has the absolute Constitutional authority to fire political appointees for any reason or no reason whatsoever. In fact, Trump could have fired him for investigating Trump himself upfront and it still wouldn't be obstruction.

No he wasn't you idiot troll. Comey has to worry about calling things a "matter" and leaking documents to the NY Times.
>The Federal Bureau of Matters.

Comey told the President he was not under investigation. Stop making shit up to meet your narrative.

awesome

the more they investigate ,the more they look stupid when it's nothing

and they stupider they make their base look

investigate away

Comey was investigating the firing of Preet Bharara, because it was weird that he was fired after his investigations into Manafort. Come was fired for his investigations of Flynn

I hacked him, he's going to get away with this.