It's been a year since we had a black president

It's been a year since we had a black president.
Does anyone want to talk about it?

No, I never want to be reminded of the nigger in chief again, it was a massively failed experiment and I never want to see a nigger with an ounce of power again until after the day I die.

Why is putin so awesome?

TFW putin brings hitler back to life.

lol

>it was an eight year experiment

Affronative action

It reminds me of that movie trading places.

Who?

>has five children with three different women
>has been to court more times than he can count
>is nouveau riche with nigger-tier tastes (e.g. his idea of fine dining is eating a bucket of KFC on a private jet, he loves putting gold on everything, etc.)
>he takes every opportunity to gloat about his wealth
>is a sexual degenerate and gloats about his sexual exploits
>he speaks at a 3rd grade level (most presidents speak at a 6th-8th grade level)
>has no real understanding of how government works
>thinks because he's the President, he's "da boss" and can do whatever he wants (see previous point)
>chimps out immediately at even the smallest perceived slight
>his name is literally 'DJ Trump'

You still have a black president.

based trump

You're not in a position to criticize canadian.

he wasn't that bad desu

Yes I am.

Fuck off maple nigger. Your PM was a drama teacher for fucks sake.

He pardoned a terrorist cult leader, Oscar Rivera, his last day in office.

That man he pardoned was directly responsible for the deaths of 5 Americans, the maiming of several others, and over 180 explosive devices being detonated on US soil in an attempt to destroy American property and lives.

So, yeah, I'm not a fan of that house nigger.

>tfw no anons ever acknowledge or respond to this

This is why we're so fucking cucked, as a nation.

How/why?

I'm not in a position to criticize your faggy drama teacher/castro-bastard mayor, or whatever.

I haven't grown up with the rich cuckold traditions of your canadian ancestors, he may seem like a version of hiter to you.

Left: well manner alpha (not insecure)
Right: manlet (insecure)

At least our PM isn't a nigger.

Nope, he's a faggot.

Well that offer didn't a good ass job at buttfucking the economy, in hoping some nice white business man could pull scrape out the aids that the monkey left behind

No, he's actually fucked quite a lot, and didn't have to import multiple wives from third world countries, either.

Yeah, I'll give you that.
Canadians didn't buy farm equipment from dutch jews.

>black
half-breed

it was very embarrassing glad its over

>castro's son is L I T E R A L L Y his president and has already legalized sex with dogs and sends people to jail if they misgender a nutjob

good riddance

>he's actually fucked quite a lot
I'm sure he's fucked quite a lot, I just don't think he's fucked his beard.

>his beard
You mean michael, the first trans First Lady?

Nah I meant his "wife".

Obama is genuinely, unironically, absolutely; a Nigger. And this is coming from some fucking civic nationalist cuck, so you know he fucked up.

You do realize that he's saying they're backwater savages who cut off their fingers to predict the weather?

No.

We should never speak of it again.

It won't be a year until January 20, 2018 you absolute fucking idiot.

Wasn't bad? Are you crazy? He was at minimum as corrupt as Nixon and this whole mess with the DNC is a garbage fire. Obama was a Democrat Dubya. He sacked our wealth and gave it to the merchant banks. Fuck Obama I hope he goes to jail with Hillary. They're crooked. Bill Clinton is the worst womanizer yet. Wait until he gets the spotlight back on him anons eatspopcorn.gif

> tfw you realize that's a women's bike

the pitch drop experiment has been going on since 1944. Long term experiments do happen.

>massively failed 8 year old experiment