Flake(y)

>Flake(y)

He's such a fucking kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s American politics where in the greatest most important election of our time only 46% of those fat mutt slobs bothered to vote

They need branding and rhymes to remember who’s the bad guy and who’s the good guy

It’s like when you teach your children fun songs to help them remember basic math except these songs are to remember who gets the keys to the nuclear arsenal of the most powerful country in the world

And they wonder why everyone hates them so much

>most important election
Why?

Also, if the good guy won, what's the problem?

I love how much my president triggers little faggots like you.

#MAGA

The good guy (((lost))) to Hillary in the democratic primaries and we all know it

Haven't needed
>pic related
in a while. Go fuck yourself, leaf.

based omalley

>t. Redneck

You know I’m right but instead of admiring you are wrong you just sit there and hope posting Reddit memes will help

>noose
>you know what to do pede

stay pissed commie faggot

I was really pulling for either Webb or O'Malley. Between Hillary being an arrogant cunt and Bernie's inevitable rants that wealth inequality is the root of all problems in this country after every question, they were the only two talking about real issues at the debates.

Baltimore is a shitshow and Webb is a paranoid af

pls kill yourself, your judgment is fucked

its quite good isnt it

Compared to Hillary and Bernie they were pretty solid

>You know I'm right

A fucking kike in the God damn white house? A FUCKING KIKE in the God damn white house. And I'm just being a contrarian plebbit poster because I don't think a commie Jew is a good guy?
What in the fuck are you talking about? I don't think you understand how much I want the day of the rake to be real. I need test subjects for the various weapons I make in my wood working shop.

Toxic Flake "Flakey" Jeff Flake! He's Toxic!

The establishment was so afraid of Bernie they rigged everything against him and even silenced his people at the DNC rally

Yes he’s Jewish but even Nixon said he trusted Kissinger and that there were good Jews

Stop being blind to the truth you fat fucking mutt

U mad op?

>Communist
>Cucked by a couple fat sheboons
>Kike

I could have stopped after the first one. You're such a god damn nigger I don't even know how to help you. I'm 6'3" 180 lbs for the record, check my milky thigh meat.

Stop being a fucking braindead, niggermouth, demiqueer moosecock deepthroating jizzhole. You don't deserve what the white men built in Canada.

Communism will never work
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Bernie is the Establishment, faggot.

best argument you have? must be getting real desperate

I'm a white man and voted for Trump. What now?

>your favourite president

KEK

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

The "establishment" never had journalists accosting Bernie Sanders to drop out like Lincoln Chafee, and they never tried to renege on an agreement to prevent Bernie Sanders from joining a debate like Lawrence Lessig. Shut the fuck up with your whining. Bernie is a career politician like the rest of them.

Lame duck president acting lame, no surprises here really.

What, exactly is problem with mocking these RINO senators who are actively obstructing the agenda? Thhe republican party will continue to be a controlled opposition faction of the uniparty unless they are forced out like flake.

Holy fuck dude you look sickly and judging by your hands I know for a fact that I would make you eat your fucking anti Semitic words pretty easially

Bernie was stopped and held back, Trump was given a free pass for months because they all assumed he was too stupid to actually get voted in but they forgot what country they were in

Yes Americans will hate a qualified Jew and ignore actual hardship, no Americans won’t realize that they elected a spray tan reality tv racist

Very sad, it literally makes me sad what you mutts have become, it sets a horrible example for the entire world that quality and reason does not matter if you rhyme and yell at brown people enough

>worries about american politics because he knows his country is useless without big brother helping them

What's the y for?

American politics effects the entire world because you slobs hold the world at the brink of total destruction

You have pissing contests with nuclear powers when before people used to understand what MAD stood for, and it was not the abbreviation of a nickname retard-reality-show-in chief gave someone while sitting on his obnoxious fake gold toilet on social media

Why the fuck does this state have such shit senators?

>caught on "mike"
What did he mean by this?

You mean mnemonic devices or phonics. The latter only works on certain kinds of learners, it's not universal.

Is this why all you idiots voted for a school drama teacher?

Trudeau is a real leader, he’s not a social media whore like trump

Nice meme flag faggot take it off you coward

he got caught trying to fuck mike pence in the ass

>Trudeau is a real leader
lmao

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'd wouldn't have killed myself if Webb won

Sorry, are you acting cute? You retards elected a teacher with an IQ of 90 because he had a handsome face.

Rednecks are, in a literal sense, the moral and cultural superiors of urbanites.

A society of rednecks would be peaceful and coherent. It is cities and their snivelling hordes who ruin everything.

WAIT A MINUTE
3 SETS OF PARNTHESES
((()))
HE KNOWS!!!

Admit it, you're ass fucking mad, why else would you make this thread?

>on "mike"
unironically, what did he mean by this?

Crypto-Trumpology

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG TICK TOCK THAT'S COMING

I love our President. I'm so glad he talks shit to all these fucking faggots.

>mike
It’s mic Trump, jeez.

That fat orange retard will be the death of us all, and you autists were one of his most potent campaign assets

You speak of calling Americans "mutts", yet what would that make the leaf faggots like yourself? You're probably a chink, nm..

>muh socks
>dude weed lmao
>oops just gave $10mil of taxpayer money to a terrorist
>fucking dogs is okay but mislabeling genders will send you to the gulag
>turning into a somali/chinese hybrid colony

Just LOL.

suck it achmed.

What's wrong? Worried that Russia is going to try to finish the job?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
disregard whatever this lump of crap is saying, no one thinks well of Justine Trudon't

You made a mistake. It's okay to make mistakes. What's not okay is that you refuse to admit it. America can still save itself, if it finds its place (as an equal partner in a global world order). You don't have to become another Russia. Fuck Trump, and fuck all the vulture capitalists that would exploit a bad system instead of building a good one. The American way has failed America, but you're not forced to keep walking it. Join me and redeem your legacy. Do not make the mistake of needlessly opposing Germany a third time.

I didn't make a mistake. I voted for Trump in the primaries and in the general election.

Unless you're working in one of his country clubs where he and his "officials" spend hard earned taxpayer money as often as they can, you made a mistake.

>y Mike no toast
Uh oh!

> your favorite President

I live in Canada, I know how little Canadians vote in elections. Most don't give a shit about your politics. Well those in I know. But most are immigrants who are now Canadian citizens. Funny for Canadians to say that about Americans.

honestly, is trump the greatest shitposter of all time?

>your favorite President
only man on the planet who deserves the 280 characters

Yes, yes he is. The most powerful shitposter of our lifetimes so far. His bantz can bring whole nations to their knees.

it's a dog whistles to white supremacists to start the race war

DOTR soon chink nigger