DON'T WANNA BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgumG6Oeg1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Because I'm an American Idiot.

Who or what is that faggot?

kek

dude looks like coconut head from neds lmao

i see a manchild emo faggot wearing makeup.
now what's your point?

God what a colossal faggot

Gul Dukat is best Cardassian

Dat nigga look like rizzo from grease

soyboy troy

Who has MakeApp?

a fucking 50 year old desperately trying to bitterly cling to relevancy that hasn't existed since the mid 90's.

Sad as fuck to look at, isn't it?

guy is fucking 45 and still uses eyeliner, how the fuck didn't he kill himself yet?

I gotchu, senpai.

Fuck me

DON'T WANNA BE A SOYBOY FAGGOT

Lmao that mop of hair

I lived right down the street from this faggot as a kid in a little town called Rodeo in CA, my older cousin was always hanging out with him.
Jesus he looks like shit now.

These guys are from Rodeo, Calif.
If you've been to Rodeo, Calif. then you know there's absolutely no reason to take any shit from them.

fuckin 40 + and still wears mascara,

holy shit this guy is a faggot, hard T

It's a wig

I hate them but I graduated from High School in 1997. I can't help but feel an emotional connection to their shitty music. It's like you fuckers and how much you love that Lil Pinkeye with his face tattoos.

>build up his fame through anti-war anti-Bush songs
>go completely silent for 8 years when the war business is as usual under Obama
>come back for Trump

What do you think he meant by this?

low t

>45 yrs old
>emo

Long sleeves, pinned. Dudes on it.

jesus Christ he's like a 50 year old dressed as some faggot teenager

>tfw you’re institutionalized for lunacy

Sauce? I always thought he just cut and dyed it himself.

How much longer until he is in AARP and Medicare commercials? He's like 52 now, right?

All he needs is a fedora

Overgrown commercial 'punk' yells at clock,
>Goes to rehab because drugs made him yell at a clock
>Gets Trump derangement syndrome along with every other Jew and deviant

Why does he show us his vulva? We do not want to see that.

>goy is fucking 45 and still uses guyliner, how the fuck didn't he kill himself yet?

ftfy

Rodeo is a shithole, I grew up there. Also knew this faggot personally. He was a emo beta back then too.

>Billy has a mangina, Billy has a mangina

He decided to commit suicide via old age.

Not beta, not gamma, confirmed delta. Lowest of the low.

SOY
O
Y

Holy shit, I'm 22 years old and he's older than my dad.

I hate his hair. He looks like a demoted queens guard.

this guy is almost as unhinged as Shia. with a little concerted effort I think Sup Forums could get this idiot to lose his shit.

BOTSWANA BTFO BURGERLAND MY SIDES

>this desperation from buttblasted bucktooth'd bongland

Pretty sure that faggot is a leaf.

>israel flag color guitar

Always sad when these old fucks can’t give up the le edgy 90s persona well into their 40s. They look fucking ridiculous.

yeah no offense, user. sounds like you figured that out - many don't (refinery fumes, I think).
i'm less than 10 miles from there as we speak.

do the make up app

kek

soyboy who will die of overdose soon

soyboy already been to """rehab""". druggies never quit.

I HAWK THIS THESE EMPTY WORDS
THE LINE BETWEEN PUNK AND SHIT IS OFTEN BLURRED

That guy looks like a gigantic faggot.

ONE NATION CONTROLLED BY THE MAINSTREEEEM METIOR!!!

These fucking homos wish they were LiL PEEP, but they'll never have even a fraction of the talent he had.

Burn the shire

45 year old faggot

>doesn't want to be an American idiot
>is

And he was right.

see, the thing is i dont understand how garok never gets the same recognition. he always tried to do what was best for his planet, his friends, and the general good of society. he was absolutely broken when his planet got genocided, yet knew all he could do was continue and teach the younger generations

Why do all these bands that I used to like always need to fucking chime in on politics? Is it to be edgy? Why can't they just shut their fucking mouth and just make music? I used to love Green Day. Then they started using their songs to push collectivism. Fuck, that sucks.

DON'T WANNA BE AN IRRELEVANT HAS BEEN
SO WE'LL DRESS LIKE MIDDLE AGE LESBIANS
DON'T WANNA FADE AWAY WITH DIGNITY
I KISS BOYS NOW JUST LOOK AT ME

WELCOME TO THE NEW CONDESCENSION
ALL ACROSS THE GENDER SPECTRUM
WE'LL DEAL WITH YOUR NAZI INTOLERANCE
BY IMPORTING PEACE LOVING ISIS
WE CONTROL THE MEDIA AND HOLLYWOOD
BUT ACT COUNTERCULTURE CAUSE IT SELLS SO GOOD
WE'LL STICK AROUND AND NEVER REALLY GROW UP
AND NOW EVERYONE OUR AGE WITH REAL PROBLEMS HATES US

yet ivanka's tips for the holidays
mmmwah
man yoo feek

>trent reznor made a living off of shitting on the establishment and bush for his war antics
>went full faggot for hillary

the world is filled with hypocrites

Isn't there a line in that original song that says "one nation controlled by the media"? Not true anymore though huh. CNN is totally trustworthy now and not at all controlled by the CIA.

I think they advocate it because all they know is, "Yeah, people should share and everyone be happy and stuff!" Their life revolves around music so that's all they really know but they've spent over two decades getting their egos sucked off 24/7. So now they have no humility to temper their egos. Literally the only thing they've ever done in life has been a monumental success. They've never experienced failure with real consequences.

he should have killed himself at age 23.

all the best rockers do.

and age 23 was the peak of his artistry/talent, too (the dookie era).

>still rocking the scene haircut and eyeliner when you're like 40 years old with fucking stubble
I'm glad I was never very into Green Day, what a fucking embarrassment.

andrew wk is truly the best in this regard. he created the Party Party, with the platform of making everything in life a party.

27 is the number musicians tend to die at.

You guys do realize it's all an act, right? A band fading into obscurity needs to do something to stay in the spotlight and sell concert tickets. It's all showbiz and they're just playing characters.

t. Ass blasted plebs

t.greenday
kys

Still makes them shitty people if it is. If I lead people down the wrong path or start a cult for profit it doesn't make it any better to go, " Hey, guys, just kidding."

>thinks a band of geriatric soyboys LARPing as revolutionaries is cool

I didn't need to see that.

it's 27 dumbass

The geezers of pop.

The dangers of soy.

Fucking lol

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>be old man dressing/acting like a teenager
>i-im still relevant right guys?

This man is a father.

They're the living embodiment of old men who would kick the shit out their teenage selves

I liked his came in terminator genisys

someone should make his hair into JUST hair
im incompetent

Kek. Best post I've seen in awhile

Yes. The funny thing is that this song fit the current situation perfectly.

>Welcome to a new kind of tension
>All across the alien nation
>Where everything isn't meant to be okay

Don't care about his opinions either way. I still love the song "She" and always will. More so, when he did it coked up:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgumG6Oeg1w

Yeah, I haven't been there in years but I lived there until I was about 18. At around 23 I left the state entirely, I'm with my people down south now. Best decision I ever made. Hopefully little rocket man drops his first nuke there, he would be doing the US a favor.

Holy fucking I always hated this band

I can see how Gen-X relates to them though, they were one of those cultural phenomenons that the entire Gen-X zeitgeist was gathered around. I guess the millenial equivalent would be metalcore/deathcore bands like August Burns Red/Suicide Silence/older Bring Me The Horizon

i miss lil peep

underrated but appreciated by me, user

I say keep it up. Just one more redpill for the disillusioned, former punk-rock loving normies.

i bet he sucked a mean dick huh?

>lil pinkeye

kek Botswana user killing it

A most accurate timeline senpai

Thanks, user

Run the makeapp photo through the makeapp again so he looks twice as bad. I want to see a corpse.