Madokami gone silent for anyone else?

Madokami gone silent for anyone else?

No

I just downloaded 4 volumes worth of manga.

Goddess has no issues, and nothing is fire.

This image confuses me.

>shitty text on Goddesse's ass
HEATHEN!!

Guess there must be a problem with my account then. Haven't got notifications in over 24 hours.

The colours here look too washed out.

Come to think of it I haven't either. I thought that maybe it was because nothing I watch was uploaded, but that never happens, I always get at the least 2 or 3.

Yeah, I had the same feeling but Tomo Chan was what made it click for me. That shit is always on the notifications without fail since it is a daily release.

>no Tomo chan
Didn't even register. Definitely something up.

I hope it catches up and reto-updates, I kind of rely on it in conjunction with MU since not everything is updates on MU and not as quickly, although goddess doesn't have as much organizational tools.

Well good to know it's not me at least. I'm sure it will be back to normal operating in a few days at most.

Thanks for the help.

There might be a problem with uploading, I checked the recent uploads and there are only 2 entries withing the last 24 hours. With the rest being 1 day ago and onwards.

I'm lurking IRC now but there's nothing pertinent that I can see. I know these things get fixed, and the site is pretty damn good, but whenever there's some kind of hiccup it always worries me a little bit. I rely on these places.

I would die. The only reason I haven't started using MU is because I have hundreds of series I am tracking. If Godoka ever went down I wouldn't be able to remember about 200 manga I am following.

God is dead

I just uploaded something and it's fine.
If anything the batoto/kissmanga scraper seems to be dead.

MU is great, I have probably 3-4 hundred manga that I'm tracking, I break them down into different categories. There's about 100 that I'm currently reading, in a reading list, this means either they're ongoing and released on some kind of a schedule (or hardly ever released at all in the case of many) or else have been scanlated and I'm working my way through them.

I have another folder for downloaded backlogged series, which I already have in an archive. These can be complete or just a few chapters, but when I start them the series is moved to the reading list. I have a backlog list for series that I will get to reading/downloading one day, a wish list for series that I want to see scanlated, and dropped/on hold lists.

The ability to break series down into categories based on what state they're at, and to keep track of each one's state by the volume and chapter counter, is absolutely invaluable to me. I only use the goddess watch/notification feature as a double redundancy release indicator, although these days it's almost better than MU's own release list.

That might be the problem. I hope it can be fixed, so much comes from those reader rips these days.

That must take quite sometime to organize throughout the month.

Not really, I do it as things are released. And once the series is in the correct category it's just a matter of clicking the up arrow on a chapter. I do have set procedures for downloading and updating my archive and my online records so they're both the same and consistent.

I guess it would be more work if 50-75% of what's only my reading list isn't either chapters never tier or else released at most once a month.

That's exactly how I go about things to. Except for the wishlist. Too much stuff not scanlated.

I slept well. I'm recovering from a cold. I wish I was there yesterday.

Seems you're mistaken.

You lost friendo?

What?

!GMeguca and Apple don't talk to me with their trips. I lost the two. ;_;

Doesn't something seems off for you in this thread?

Anyone else only use the goddess on off peak hours? I can't stand 30KB/s during normal times

Your mistake was assuming tripfags can think.

Her balls are weird.

Alright then, we'll take it slowly.

Point the posts that talk about the show.

It's been years and this photo still makes no sense to me.

What the fuck is going on with her leg?

It's a perception things just imagine her walking or skipping along with the right leg trailing behind. It does look like it's jutting out sideways but it's just because she's THICC

This isn't a madoka thread.

LoC is still valid.

What? This is a madoka thread.

Point these posts then.

It's just an upskirt of god. What has you confused?

Kill yourself you autist

OP here. you could at least read the thread. It's about the downtime on madoka recently.

>I can't stand 30KB/s during normal times
Wait, is that actually a thing for you? I always get about 2~3mb/s.

Leave it at that. The less people the better, most actual anons are already aware of goddess.

Please stop responding to the tripfag.

What?

Fuck off.

And then?

Yeah, I'm really lenient with Trips but

Just fuck this guy.

Is Madokami worth it? Does it have raw manga I can't get elsewhere etc,,?

The slow speeds for me are anywhere from 30-70KB/s while the high speeds are around 1MB/s

Well not for raws, you can find licensed scans though.

Thanks for answer. No need to use it then.

Can confirm I get same speeds every time

Could it be an issue on your end? I don't think i've ever experienced any issues, nor have i seen anyone else mention that.

manga.madokami.com?

It's literally off-topic.

Bye.

No, don't leave! You bring fun here

I just want Apple-chan to reply to me. I miss him.

Madokami still works.

Kill yourself mods. Mods deserve death.

I am still getting my manga.

Fuck off.

モデレーターは死に値する。私はちょうどアップルちゃんと話をしたい

Sayaka and Kyoko love each other just like Madoka and Homura so. Mami only has her dauhteru and will remain alone forever.

Why are you ban evading?

>shitty text on shitty Goddesse's ass
I don't see the problem.

Fuck off.

Because mods are racists and banned me for off topic but kept other off topic posts here.

Definitely (not) Lawnchair-tan
FTFM

I wish I never watched rebellion. Fuck it.

Reported for violation of global 6

fuck off with your generals