What anime has the best Thanksgiving special?

What anime has the best Thanksgiving special?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Thanksgiving_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think any anime have Thanksgiving specials.

But post anime girls in Thanksgiving hats so I can use them.

But why not? They stole all our other holidays like halloween and christmas, why not thanksgiving too?

"Your holidays"?

You mean the holidays that existed for around half a millennium before anyone discovered the rock called the Americas?

You don't count native Americans as people?

I thought the modern version of Halloween was pretty exclusively an American thing before it started bleeding off into other countries relatively recently.

Christmas is a christian holiday, and christianity started in the middle east; and Halloween is almost world wide in some form or another.

Only that version of Halloween, before that it was called different things in other countries and wasn't quite the same. Christmas has nothing to do with America though.

Rummelpott (which is what I grew up with) goes back to the 17th century.

Huh ok, just basing that on some European anons some years back complaining about it becoming more popular in their countries and finding it annoying.

Halloween and MegaChristmas are trademarked intellectual property of the United States. Do not steal.

The roots of Halloween are as old as Christianity, needless to say nothing to do with America.

They don't even treat those two holidays like Westerners do.
I ain't ever seen a trick or treater in an anime, and Christmas is more Valentine's Day/Get some KFC than 'Open the fuck out of presents.'

Well, Halloween and the American Santa Claus are slowly but surely displacing our old traditions.
Barely anyone even remembers the Christkind.

What would the Japanese give thanks for?

Cute 2D girls and traps.

Sombody post the dinner scene from urusei yatsura, I don't have it handy.

Thanksgiving is a U.S. specific holiday unlike the others you mentioned.
Other than independence day, most other holidays celebrated in the U.S. were originally pegan holidays.

Fair enough. Celebration days when?

Becuase their thanksgiving is April 28th.

Umineko brings up trick or treating I think. Also there was that thing with the yakuza giving candy to kids or something

I want to hear about your traditions

Ur an idiot. Christians stole it from the pagans

>Thanksgiving hats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labor_Thanksgiving_Day