Recently rewatched both season of Code Geass and got nostalgic remembering how great Sup Forums was when it was airing

Recently rewatched both season of Code Geass and got nostalgic remembering how great Sup Forums was when it was airing

Post CG shit for old times sake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCiKgGmK6KA
youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCq_-0H_OWA
youtube.com/watch?v=G6H-uwXBGeQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that ni event has happened or will ever happen again that is similar to geass sunday

What if the upcoming announcement is S3?

I dunno, Stardriver sundays were pretty damn good. Also Guilty Crown and Valvrave came pretty close.

2008 was a better time

Code Geass memes were so strong that even the writers had to acknowledge them

Doubt it. Akito was pretty mediocre, mostly due to the fact that Code Geass is nothing without Lelouch, and his character arc ended perfectly in season 2.

>yfw this episode aired

>everyone instantly went from hating suzaku to loving him

Was code geass the last time a studio put maximum effort into every single aspect of an anime? Seems like the art, music, character design, and story where all given equal priority.

It kinda helped that he stopped being hypocritical and realized that Lelouch didn't mean to kill Euphie

Post spinzaki

And chess memes

youtube.com/watch?v=RCiKgGmK6KA

Low-key best Code Geass characrter

I actually laughed, Lelouch deserved all the bad things that happened to him.

>WE NEED FUCKING R3
Maybe it will actually happen.

It's ok he's not really dead

>his character arc ended perfectly in season 2
That's why his suffering would be delicious if the R3 happened.

Name one thing he did wrong

2 more days

>Code Geass
>maximum effort into every single aspect

youtube.com/watch?v=K-tj_IzTJ2Y

Meant for

The CG Medley isn't on youtube anymore so I'll just post this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCq_-0H_OWA

Died a virgin.

Just finished it for the first time yesterday.
mad charles died like such a fucking bitch

He stayed pure

the last 10 episodes of R2 were the biggest shitstorm to EVER grace Sup Forums, even endless eight couldn't compare

I miss those days

How many people actually used Sup Forums in 2006? 50?

blowing up the other freedom fighter group they were meant to be saving was pretty dickish desu

That would be Kill la Kill

I think your argument is not that accurate. Akito is not equal to Code Geass without Lelouch but rather only one possible spin-off made by a specific group of people and released in a specific format (movie/OVA). If you gave the show to different staff and made it a TV series, then the results will vary. Otherwise, you're being illogical.

Akito was shit because the plot was retarded, Akito himself was an edgelord most of the time, the KMF designs were bullshit and the ending was a pile of shit.

>Akito was shit because the plot was retarded, Akito himself was an edgelord most of the time, the KMF designs were bullshit and the ending was a pile of shit.
You just described R2

Fair enough, but I stand by the fact that the majority of Code Geass fans were only invested because of Lelouch.

>but I stand by the fact that the majority of Code Geass fans were only invested because of Lelouch.
By that logic this franchise would have been dead once it ended and Akito wouldn't have sold as well as it did

no desk humping posted yet, i am a little disappoint.

You can't deny that it's momentium came from Lelouch in the first place. Akito would of been ignored had aired before Lelouch's story.

holy fuck can we get lewds of this semen demon in this outfit?

plus there's the fact that Lelouch actually is in the OVAs, and even if its not for that much time I'd say it was the only good thing about the Akito spinoffs.

>Lelouch actually is in the OVAs
That was the only reason I watched them

ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE ALL HAIL LELOUCHE

I like that despite the limited screen time, Lelouch and Suzaku's scenes still managed to be the gayest in the entire OVAs.

Same. It definitely felt shoehorned, but seeing him as a heartless Britannian commander was kinda cool. Almost made me forget how bad the oval were. Still can't believe it was ay lmaos the entire time.

It's obvious that Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion was mainly about Lelouch.

Akito doesn't exactly whine nor actively try to kill himself though, so he's no real "edgelord" in all honesty. The KMF took some getting used to but they were neat. End was just generic.

You could say the same about anything with the name Gundam on it. People didn't watch them otherwise. Akito is just a spin-off in that same sense.

> I'd say it was the only good thing about the Akito spinoffs.
This is how stupid the CG fanbase is.

>mfw when NAITO OBU ZERO

That shit was fantastic.

Most Code Geass fans aren't mecha fans, so that's to be expected, really.

Post YFW the announcement this week is for R3

S3 may be, R3 nope.

what did the R stand for?

REKT

Rerouche

I love Kallen!

Guys I don't wanna suffer through all of Akito, I tried watching the first one and couldn't finish it. What episode does Lelouch appear, and what time?

>suffer through all of Akito
Akito's not for you so drop it and don't bother. Only fools watch Akito for Lelouch

If wanting more Lelouch is being a fool, then I'm a fool.

One Punch Man

How many more days until the announcement?

POSTING THE ONLY ONE THING THAT EVER MATTERED IN OUR EXISTENCE

Does anyone have the Kamen Rirder parody between Lelouch and Suzaku?

>given equal priority.
Equally shit if you mean

QUALITY moment everywhere and nonsensical writing

It was the BIGGEST series of that time though

I mean OPM is good, but it just wasn't serious. Its hard to make an anime good and serious at the same time. Comedy is cheap quality.

Had geass been released today it would be secluded into one faggy "general"

When will your favorite series flood 10 pages of Sup Forums with one picture

The official greatest anime of all time

>HxH 2011
>FMA:B
>Code Guess
>Death Note
>Angel Beats
>Clannad:AS

Here's my favorite scene from Clannad: as

youtube.com/watch?v=G6H-uwXBGeQ

>Code geass
>Maximum effort in everything
Listen man, I rate Curd gayass as my favorite animu of all time, but even I can tell that the only things they put maximum effort into were wild gestures, LEGS FER DAYS, and the highly memorable speeches and twists. Other than those though, they put in what they needed so it wasn't complete shit.
Still bretty gud, doe

We had that a few years ago with shoe, but that was one guy paying pajeets to fill captchas tho.

Can you not type like a faggot?

Literally the biggest dick in the series. And dude, he really fucked those pussies, but by god, he fucked those assholes twice as hard.

>Code Geass

dumbed down shounen LOGH

I don't share your point of view, but you can deduce this from plot summaries.

Eh, people complain about QUALITY just because the proportions are CLAMP-like and it's not animated by KyoAni.

Writing was more contrived than actually non-sensical. Most stuff made internal sense, even if it included some stupid things.

>just finished rewatching 2 times
>somehow only now realised how fucking good it is
I wonder if it's change of taste or my immense hate towards hypetrains I'm late for
Schneizel did nothing wrong

I'd say they did put a lot of effort into other parts of Code Geass not covered by your post (including but not limited to the soundtrack), yet obviously it's not a show with perfection in all aspects.

Look user, I enjoyed CG and unashamedly give it around 7-8/10 but you really need to watch more of Sunrise works if you really think that. At it's core, CG was basically taking Gundam themes and turning up the theatricals. That sure as hell isn't maximum effort.

i am correct

I never bothered with this when it was airing, i remember a thread of mine being bumped off due to some chess move from that show spammed on the board but thats it.

I mean, I could TRY, but that would mean I'd have to pull the dragon dildo out of my ass and replace it with muh nugget bolt.

There is no Gundam made after CG that was better.

whats wrong with the way he types?

TTGL and Stardriver had similar hype threads. Guilty Crown also true.

BULLSHITTIEST scene
No, not the one thats after, exactly THIS one