Demon Blade of Destruction and Everybody Loves Raymond-kun the Summoner

Why do people like to pretend that One Piece, My Hero Academia, and Black Clover are the only battle manga in Jump?

Kimetsu is probably the best thing running.

Kimetsu is boring and Samon isn't funny.

Not enough mindless action for you? Is atmosphere and build-up too much for you to take in?
Maybe Black Clover is more your speed.

Kimetsu was boring at the beginning, but it's pretty good now. This spider family arc has been really impressive.

Samon is meh. Now that it's fully a battle manga now though it might at least have its tone and style going for it.

I like Kimetsu but it's so straightforward that there's nothing to talk about. Tanjiro fights freaky demons, gets beat up, busts out some magic sword technique to win, rinse, repeat.

No one is translating Samon, which last I checked is a comedy series.

The last chapter really did a decent job trying to justify asspull powerups before the MC dies.

Like, the whole explanation about life flashing before your eyes before imminent death

You must not have checked it for the last two months.

>which last I checked is a comedy series
It's been battle since around chapter 50. Angels got introduced as villains and they're fucking shit up.

was too bored by the early chapters to keep following it. Not that surprising, I guess, since Jump tries to turn everything into a battle series

So this is pulling the Reborn! route, huh? That also went battle about 50 chapters in.

Samon's art-style is pretty ugly and not suited for battle. Even with the tweaks he's made since the tonal shift. Hoping this doesn't end up working out and the series gets cancelled.

I wish the Gintama director never said he wanted to make an anime of the series, I worry that may be one of the reasons Jump still pushes the series.

I don't think Samon will go full on battle mode. I think it will linger between mostly gag and sometimes battle like Gintama.

Possibly, but I'm currently not in agreement.
Prior to the series shifting to this battle arc, the rankings were noticeably in decline. I remember like two weeks before this arc started his author comment was in regards to the rankings and saying that there were going to be some new developments and change ups and that he hoped the audience would go along with it.
Paraphrasing of course, I'm on mobile but I'm sure you can find the comment if you looked at the author comments from a few months back.
If not, I can look when I get back.

That's exactly what it's doing, peoole are just being stupid

I guess I meant to say people whatever

It's posts like these that make me support the series more and hope you get BTFO

World Trigger is in Jump as well.
It's on hiatus, but it's still technically in Jump.

Why do people love to read WSJ in the first place? Are you guys ten?

>Sup Forums
>not consisting of little girls

For me it is because it was a hobby I was very passionate about as a kid, and it's one of the few childhood hobbies that have carried over to adulthood, unlike say; video games or family gatherings.

nice bait

Does this series remind anybody else of Yu Yu Hakusho?