Claims to have ptsd from the Iraq war or some other baby shit modern conflict

>claims to have ptsd from the Iraq war or some other baby shit modern conflict

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/integrative-mental-health-care/201702/virtual-reality-exposure-therapy-ptsd-in-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah.. I will never understand that. I have a grandpa who spent over 5 years (shame on me, have to check papers for exact numbers) in Siberia as POW, and never complained about this shit. A war where you sit in a trench on -20 (Celsius, fuckers), you eat a frozen can (if) and cannot sleep for shit

>pyschological trauma isn't real
No need to explain anything my man, I know it must be hard to deal with a low IQ

A lot of soldiers are the lowest of the low and not mentally sound to begin with.

That--combined with unforeseeable explosions (which was extremely common in modern warefare) makes them fucked up.

A marine buddy of mine's only job in Iraq and Afghanistan was to respond to attacks on American forces, IEDs, etc. So he saw a lot of combat, a lot of dead soldiers, and a lot of shit almost daily. He's a tough guy so he never claimed to have PTSD, but he was pretty fucked up over it. We would be at a party and he would suddenly get quiet and go outside, and I would find him sitting alone far away somewhere

sounds like a faggot

ITT literally shaking beta cuck jew shills "suffering" generational PTSD.

Well shit, I was there. AMA

>claims to have ptsd from when the aisle wasn't wide enough for his electric scooter, forcing him to walk a few paces

I understand that, but don't you think soldiers in WW2, on Eastern front much more often, saw even worse? And after years of staying in mud, walking on foot hundreds of kilometers, through artillery barrages the world never saw since, taken POW's and treated like cattle they returned home.

Home, their little wealth they had (a horse, a cow maybe, and 2-3 acres of land) was already confiscated, they were paria because they fought against Soviets, and they have to live through it. And it was much worse than that. They went on. Some started to hit the bottle, but they were better men than us, that for sure.

got more stories?

well he shoulda got a real job then

What's funny is I worked with a guy in the National Guard and he had two tours over there and he said they had to go door to door and take away everyones weapons and leave them one, they would pick out a barrel shot out AK and give it back to them. He said he was getting shot at all the time and was almost weekly getting IED'd by something. But when he says "I was in the guard and saw all kinds of shit" he gets laughed at "haha... the guard..."

Yo fuck u, i dont have it but damn i can see people be scarred by the shit i saw. I saw some raghead eating the dead. He was some crazy guy
> our mission was a night time raid on compound. After hours of cover and nading the doors we bust in ther huts. Dark as fuck rooms no lighting basement theres some muzzy eating some dead guy

Better than claiming to have ptsd from twitter posts.

Its all relative bud. Some people saw shit and were fine, some guys absolutely lost it. The dod covered their ass by creating programs for it because guys came back and publicly lost it but soldiers are absolutely abusing the system. I've had soldiers get out before deployment because of "PTSD" from growing up to close to Detroit...

>is a ugly smelly Jew lmao that's rough

WW2 was much worse, and a lot of men came back fucked up, even if it was just grandpa never talking about the war. Men who saw heavy combat in Iraq/Aghanistan are the same, even if it was on a lesser scale. Only a minority of troops saw combat like my buddy, but if they did they're never the same. Crying about it and asking for gibs is a different story, but many of modern vets are scared inside.

U ever pick up dead limbs and tuck your arm into ur sleeve an pretend the Dead arms was yours? We always did that shit was fucked up but made us kek

I've felt that feel and seen those things. I think the difference is that nowadays the media and society encourages you to give into your weaknesses and act like a pussy. The message is that forgoing the courageous path makes you courageous somehow has poisoned our brothers' minds. It's so sad.

I never got why so many people laugh at the national guard. I have a coworker who was in the army, and although the only "deployment" he ever had was Germany in the 80s, he regularly gives another coworker shit for joining the guard and calls him a "no-go".

We did have a "human fight" once not unlike a snowball fight. In hindsight it sounds bad though

psychologytoday.com/blog/integrative-mental-health-care/201702/virtual-reality-exposure-therapy-ptsd-in-the-military

That's fucked up. Just throw the pieces off the road and let them be,

I understand that the cases of real PSTD are much lower than statistics, but I think we as men were softened up by the last 50 years society. I'm not saying that we should do like muslims, put the kids in kindergarten to learn how to behead a sheep, or Mickey Mouse, but some hardening up is necessary in order for them to face the future.

Sorry for your buddy, hope he will find strength inside. And next time, don't go to war to "rebuild" muslim nations. They will stab you in the back each and every time, regardless of how many trillions you pour in their infrastructure, or training.

Exit question (is already morning here, another sleepless night waiting for the fucking happening): did the number of suicides decreased since Trump got office? Were 20/day if I remember, which is mindbogglingly high, to have 7000 suicides per year just from veterans. Is more than the loses in Iraq!

Is that figure even remotely accurate?

Usually is the soldiers that got messed around on while deployed. As deployments wane suicides will as well

Welfare Queens are the worst tbqh

I have ptsd from middle school.

Soldiers were executing strippers out back of teasers after deployment, sandbagging their houses and holding their families hostage, shit like that. Its a knee jerk reaction to the 2% of cases that are real