Pitbulls : Enough is enough

I've worked with dogs for close to 20 years. (probably one of the oldest people on Sup Forums now.), I've seen the threads on these dogs, so let's get some things straight. There are essentially two breeds of "Pitbull". The "American Pitbull" and the "Bully" breed. The Bully breed is, yes, as Sup Forums would say - , essentially the nigger of the dog world. Extremely aggressive, impatient, and will attack anyone or anything without warning. It basically boils down to bad genetics (like Muslims.. and niggers, bad genetic makeup and inbreeding has a direct correlation with violence, go ahead and google it)

The "American Pitbull Terrier" is a gentle, loving, extremely faithful breed. There is a difference. Frankly at this point I'm too lazy to get into the whole thing because i doubt any of you will read it, but a simple google will gain you some results.

Don't get a Bully, and avoid them at all cost. APT's are fine dogs, but again... Stay away from Bully breeds. Do not promote their genetic lineage.. and stay the fuck away from them if you're not armed. Because they will absolutely rip your shit to shreds unprovoked.

Just realized i spelled "Terrier" wrong in pic, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iA4P_AR2tcs&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=TacRzOjYUUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

APT

didn't know about this, interesting. I'll still judge pitbull owners, but now I know to look for a friendly looking bone structure, heh.

Bully

Better pic of APT.

Tldr. Kill everything that has pit features or locking jaws. In b4 pics of faggots eith their pits i hope they bite your neck off

Interesting post OP, I have an APT and she's the most submissive dog I've ever owned.

You might be right about this.

Kek. Locking jaws is a fucking goyum myth, slackjawed faggot. Stretch a rope, you retard.

Are Bully's "Staffordshire Terriers"?

What is the distinction between an American Staffordshire Terrier and an APT?

I would shoot that piece of shit on sight...

>probably one of the oldest people on Sup Forums now

Get off my lawn

Your short shitty comment there more than confirms that you know absolutely zero about dogs.

This

Staff. Terrier is basically any dog that looks like a "pitbull".

Yea bully dogs are shit.

You get off MY lawn.

>locking jaws
That's a fucking myth idiot. But OP is right the nigger monstrosity bully mongrels should be culled. Pure breed APBTs and Staffordshire Terriers are great dogs.
t.APBT owner

>been here 20 years
>blogposting
>Sup Forums tier content

sage

I really want a SA mastiff, user. Idgaf

The locking jaw myth is insane. They tend to hold on, sure, as they were bred to do. Like any dog, they have their traits. Their jaws do not lock

Another dummy comments! Dunno what you're on about, never said I've been here for 20 years.

I got bit by a fucking pitbull three days ago, just a random fucking pitbull walked by its owner on the sidewalk, completely unprovoked. Thank the Lord it released my leg almost immediately, it bruised the shit out of my leg just from biting it for half a second.

I don't understand why people get these fucking dogs they should all be kept inside or euthanized

They are pretty much the same. If its over 40-50 lbs its a mongrel nigger bully and you should kill it. Pure breed APBTs/Staffordshire's are small and weigh around 40-50 lbs for males. Bully's are huge, super bowlegged, and up to 100lbs+. Kill those

The fuck is that, delete that shit.

Yeah that shit is stupid. Strong jaws yeah but they're not fucking alligators kek.

She's about 50 lbs I think

SLAMS YOUR PATH

>tfw I browse /an/ exclusively for SMASHSLAMMED threads

Should be good then. Maybe she's a little over weight.

BWAHAHAHA owned by a wee little pupper. Bet the black owner scared you off for making his dog mad

Good dogs, big and require plenty of exercise

I think you mean Bully. APT will not attack unless provoked.

this

I'm not an expert, but what I did notice from visiting the dogs playground with my dog is that most terriers are fucked in the head. I have a bulldog mix. He is chill af. Most bulldogs are chill af. What you are saying is APT, which is mostly terrier from the looks of him is a better behaved dog than if you mix in bulldog into APT. But bulldogs are not crazy. It's never bulldogs that start any dog fights. Terriers on the other hand are unpredictable and aggressive. There is a terrier in my apt building that 50% of the time is friends with my dog, and 50% of the time attacks him. My bulldog avoids her like plague at this point. I just have difficulty seeing that more bulldog creates a problem with pitbull breeds. My guess would be that terriers are the crazy fucker that make them unpredictable.

S M A S H E D

I train/take care of rich people’s dogs for a living. I can definitely confirm what op posted. American PitBulls and American Stafforshire are among the most loving and loyal (and powerful) breeds there are.
You wanna redpilled dog breed? You can’t go wrong there.
Just spend the money to make sure you’re getting a legit breed and not a puppy mill mutt.

This is a fair point.

I think Pit Bullys have just been bred by niggers for more and more muscle though. That's the whole point of the Bully breed, no?

That breeding for nothing but muscle must correlate with higher testosterone, and probably lower intelligence.

Animals are stupid they will try to rip your flesh. You are smart human and know choking out animals is extremely effective at neutralizing an animal. The only other animal that knows to go for necks are cat types... everything else just bumrushes hoping for the best. Offer your arm or leg to dog then use arm or leg to maneuver animal into a position where you can choke it out in blood choke or wind choke.

that's when you shot it, right?

I had a boxer and am getting back into running so that would be great. I'm going to wait though until I finish school and have more $$ and time.

Ever take care of Malinois?

What is the master race of dog breeds? I just assumed it was Belgian malinois.

I will say my APT is the most loyal dog I've ever owned, she won't do anything without a command. I actually wouldn't mind if she was a bit more intelligent and aggressive.

These muthafugahs
youtube.com/watch?v=iA4P_AR2tcs&app=desktop

True. the APT is an incredibly smart, loyal breed. Bullys need to be shot.

Do you have any idea how incredibly stupid you come off as? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Your post here screams insecurity.

SA Mastiff? Looks like an English Mastiff to me user. Boerboels are ‘thicker’ than the pic in your post.

t. Have had Mastiffs my whole life. Tibetan, Neapolitan, English, and Dogue Bordeaux.

Go back to Mexico.

the patricians choice is the GSD... along with my boxer X APT mix.. suck it

>my APT is the most loyal dog I've ever owned, she won't do anything without a command. I actually wouldn't mind if she was a bit more intelligent and aggressive.

Ask any other APT owner and they will say the same.

i dropped 2 of these at the dog park. charged told the owner couldnt take the risk. fuck em

Giant square heads. There’s no comparison between these two very different breeds.

As someone who's had a Boxer and an APT, boxer-APT mix sounds like a mess.

Their personalities were totally different.

Nice projection I'm just pushing info out there in case shit hits the fan for someone. Without a plan or weapons you will get fucked.

huh "Bully" You mean a Staffy?
In my experience its been the APBTs that have been fucked up and the Staffies often are sweet lovable goofballs. I've seen bad and good ones on both sides though. Been working with dogs for years too. I regularly help assess and train the ones that have been deemed dangerous by the state and have hospitalized people. Personally, I wouldn't recommend either.

Aww my APT looks exactly like the one in OP post now, this was her first day home being a killer

DOGGO

I just pulled the pic(s) off google, user. What was your favorite type?

????? I think you should go to plebbit you belong there if you get your fee fees hurt from discussing defending yourself soyboy

Woah you better put that thing down before it kills a small child

nah bruh- totally loyal, hi energy - family dog... when it comes to other foreign animals - dyed in the wool ruthless killer... good thing im a country boy

amstaffs are ok

Bulldogs are bulky, but they are autistic. They are doing their thing even though they are more muscular than even bullies. But say Irish terrier is a crazy fucker. It's completely unpredictable, and gets aggressive suddenly. I just don't get why more bulldog = more aggression. My guess is more terrier = more aggression. The whole point of the fighting breed was adding terrier for aggression and agility. Bulldogs just bite in and hang on, so it's not even a dog fighting technique, it's more for big game hunting.

patrician taste, my friend

I have a purebred boxer but he isn't as big as they said he would get, n I also had a GSD until he passed last year after being my bud for 15 years ;_;

I'm surprised how many of my fellow racists don't realize the "pitbulls wuz niggers" meme is a troll preying on white people's affinity for dogs. You're extra retarded if you fell for it.

>when it comes to other foreign animals - dyed in the wool ruthless killer... good thing im a country boy

Ye my boxer was aggressive and took initiative like that. APT isn't, needs a command before giving chase.

must be hangman 1128 ?

APT

i know that feel; bro.. dogs are mans best friend.. true story

they don't lock jaw... they do however have a signature shake when they bite which will fuck you up far more than an average dog bite.

youtube.com/watch?v=TacRzOjYUUs

Still both are shit tier dogs.
American Pitbull - mulatto level semi functional breed
Bully - literal sub Sahara African level breed

Still both nigger dogs

Nigger or not, I would happily own one if I could afford it.

should have ran you fat ass

Can your bulldog actually bite? I've known two bulldogs in my life and neither of them could even bite without ripping their own faces off.

We've always had Staffordshire Terriers, and they are truly family dogs. Not the nasty, niggery dogs, not aggressive (but protective) like the other kind.

Thank for this, i usually sigh & ignore "pit bull" hate threads. There is a difference.

Yep here's my girl

Terriers are super tenacious. They also have a habit of biting people besides their owner. A Jack Russell jumping up to bite a kid in the face is a classic example that breeders know well.

When this aggression comes in a tiny size it is troublesome. With it comes in a larger dog it can be deadly.

Why not get a non nigger dog like a Great Dane, Pyrenees, golden retriever, or Doberman?

asess* asess* not assess haha

I've got another one I think is a Staffordshire but some people think it's mixed with a boxer.

>doberman
>non nigga dog

choose one

> they do however have a signature shake when they bite
every dog does that retard. the difference is simply how fucking strong the animal is.

It's not really a bite. They attach themselves to something big and hang on. Mine grabs the rope and hangs on. I don't think he can bit like you are thinking what a bite is. They are almost non dog like. So I just find it hard to believe they add aggression when they are added to APT. Bulk, yes, possibly autism, but aggression is all terrier.

Looks like mine too, best dogs ever. I have to say though, I don't think I want mine to be any more intelligent... that would be trouble for me kek

I have an Olde English Bulldogge. I call her Baby. She is awesome and a ripped bitch. She is so beautiful people stop me when I walk with her. I have a rescue dog also but don't know the mix. Some Lab, some Pit. I named him "Pepe" naturally. All in all, nobody wants to hurt me when dogs are with me. They want a piece of any stranger, just to fondly terrorizes.

Fuck bulldogs, they are the absolute worst
Dobermans are a close second

Master race dog! Big enough to tussle.

Look up stats on Doberman’s they are way below rotties, Shepards, and way way below Pitts. They actually didn’t do anything wrong

Boss just got a pitbull and brings it to work in an office with small dogs and occasionally children visiting. The pitbull has separation anxiety and claws at the door and whines whenever he is gone. How fucked are we?

>All these nigger dogs
>Not having the most Aryan dog

>Blonde hair, truly an Aryan dog
>Can swim, niggers sure as hell can't swim
>Family friendly dog true Aryans love children
>Doesn't have a deformed bone structure like a German Shepard

no. Not every animal does like a pit. Watch protection videos of different breeds of dogs and you will see that pits almost always shake whenever they bite anything always. where as german shepherds and most other dogs generally bite and release unless they were trained to hold like in police and protection work. Have you ever been bitten by a dog? When they bit you did they hold on and shake their head violently? Then it wasn't a pit.

Fuck off faggot. All pitts should be gassed.

This makes sense. I know the Pitbull was THE American dog before the Labrador superseded it.

I had always wondered how that could be true. Your explanation makes perfect sense.

>Are Bully's "Staffordshire Terriers"?
Unless the dog has paperwork don't trust what someone says the breed is. It is fucking unbelievable the lies people tell about what breed their dogs are. Especially to get around admitting their dog is a fucking pitbull.

Honestly APTs are only as safe as their from-birth owners trained them to be. The vast majority of pits you see out there are fucking rescues that were abused and are insane and dangerous. APTs or Bully or whatever you want to call them.

That people with large breed rescues have a substantially higher risk of a homeowner's insurance claim for a dog attack is the REAL redpill.

People keep telling me these dogs are vicious, but I've met several people who own one or more and have never had a problem.

It's not outrageous to believe the problem is actually niggers.

Because otherwise the unwanted nigger dog will stay in the shelter and eventually get put down. Despite the inferior genetics, no dog deserves a life without love.
And unlike human niggers, these ones will probably be more than happy to learn and cooperate.

Work with dogs too OP. I have a pit mix but I can't tell exact mix. I want to say he is mixed with bully but can't tell. Tell me what you think.

shut the fuck up and grow up .

Snarf or Whiteout

don't bring your small animals to work with you if there is an a pit unattended by its owner. Also, if the dog is in bosses office do not walk in there without the boss being there unles you want to get bitten

>nigger dogs are okay when it has america in the name
C-u-c-Ck

I don't know if you're right or not that the one on the right is more of a psychopath, or maybe even a lot more of a psychopath, but I have seen plenty of trouble from the one on the left. They attack everything on sight and seem completely uncontrollable. There's either something really wrong with the breed or they have universally terrible owners.

Wow definitely a killer, you should put that thing down ASAP.

And OP, does the "one drop rule" apply to pitbulls? In other words, will we have to gas anons dog?

Actually it's more mexicans than blacks. And then they contaminate the rescue pool with their inbred vicious murderbeasts... so you see normies with deadly pitts as well.

rottweilers ftw. because a black dog is an assault dog.

true

The thing about dobermen is that they are proper war dogs. They attack, or stop, when commanded.

Such a good boy.

>I LIKE TO HAVE USELESS ANIMALS FROM A LITERAL BITCH AS MY OWN CHILDRENS
>WHO CARES IF THEY ARE BREEDED TO KILL AND HUNT HUMANS, IT'S THE OWNERS FAULT.
>DOGS DINDU NUTHIN
dogs are for insecure people that loves being screamed in their ears 24/7.