Are dogs Republican or Democrat?

Are dogs Republican or Democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfCCwEf_J5A&t=169s
allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dissection has revealed that they have brains, so definitely not democrats.

Libertarians

what happened to that dog? is he okay?

Little dogs are such an abomination

He looks like a husky. You've got to take him out back and shoot him after this.

its dead.

>Are dogs Republican or Democrat?

they're nigger

He's fine. Have you ever touched the back of a dog's neck? There's a reason there's so much skin there. Mother dogs will grab their pups by the scruff of their neck, it doesn't harm them at all, and is actually a calming experience. The German Shepherd was nurturing the chihuahua, I have no idea why retards in this thread think it was hurt

He's got a violent, nigger temperament.

Time to go Ancient Eurasian Warlord on the dog and kill it for murder.

"You have been convicted of dog murder. You have deemed incompatible with Eurasian civilization. Sentence is death."

Cats are unironically the chaos party

this. cats are the white people of house pets.

nah its dead as fuck, or at least it had to be euthanized... it's neck was literally twisted around
I just wanna know why the husky did that

They are loyalists.

And I do not believe this belongs in Sup Forums

Time to sprinkle some herb here.

you don't cut down a redwood because it's blocking the sunlight on some grass

Cats totally lack any intelligence at all, so you're probably right. I don't much mind cats, and think they can be pretty neat, but it drives me up the fucking wall when people imply they are intelligent animals. They're not, they're retarded. Just because something is aloof and cruel doesn't mean it's smart.

It's probably dying. Those kindof look involuntary. :(

Sucks, now both those doggos are probably gonna be put down.

Are you dumb? That's clearly internal decapitation. If the dog survived he's paralyzed for life.

The little dog attacked first, when will they learn?

someone post the cat that saved all of her kittens from a burning house (with severe burns), then the human mother who left her kids to burn while she ran to safety

Seeing as this is Asia, I'm going to say republican, because after that, he's going to feed a family of four.

It's unfortunate but I would have to agree. That husky for whatever reason has nigger in him

That video is exactly what something looks like when it dies. Limbs pumping, occasional spasms. It died a pretty quick death too. If it died slowly it would probably have tried to stand up and run.

Anyone think they know why the husky attacked the little guy?

I think you are retarded. Most cats are just independent and like to do their own thing, so when one doesn't do what you want it to you think they are stupid.

Republicans
youtube.com/watch?v=yfCCwEf_J5A&t=169s

good. I fucking hate those toilet brush dogs

>The little dog attacked first
hard to tell, but it wouldn't surprise me

They all hate Israel

No, cats are... actually retarded? They lack the intelligence dogs and even rats and crows have, they live on pure instinct and have no empathy or anything. I get you like your pets, but cats are really stupid animals.

Damn, that mom is thicc.

My pitt would have pinned that husky til I got there. What a piece of shit dog.

Extreme territory issues seemed the moment the dead one even thought about even smelling let alone leaving a scent it was dead I imagine there were previous issued of violence or similar tense scenarios but this time was the last time just my two ¢¢¢

little dog probably made eye contact and husky asserted his dominance

Can be seen with gorillas and black people.

Huskies are notorious assholes
Quite hard to train

They're far too content and carefree to trouble themselves with pathetic human matters.

When you cant take it anymore and just snap the fuckers neck and walk away.

No idea, one of my sisters big dogs grabbed my cat near the stomach and shook him around like a toy once. Cat was just in my room, dog came in and cat hissed at him. Luckily all that happened was some minor bite wounds and he is fine but I fucking hit him as hard as I could. I was going to get my gun and fucking murder that bastard but my dad stopped me. That fucker is lucky he is alive but he is now quarantined to his room.

In due fairness dogs have no use for roads.

>Cats totally lack any intelligence at all
lel no you nigger

>muh cats
we're reaching soy levels that wouldn't be possible

The other dogs had no pack loyalty either. Those are some garbage trained animals

the dog is fine

That was the best part looked like how people react when niggers attack

>Solitary animal with a hunting instinct
>Watches an object
>Intelligence, empathy, problem solving, social language

Holy fuck, you must be some kind of scientist. That's some amazing extrapolation you have there! You sure did BT me the FO, as they say.

this.
bark when you get near fence.
hate govt workers(mailman)
shit/piss where they please

This is meaningless, the thing ended up in the same spot

I get you thiNK they are intelligent since they are independant but ur dumb

> Cat hits the first thing in front of it

High Intelligence indeed.

>being this autistic
wew

So because you haven't bonded with a cat, they don't have empathy. mkay. And they dont have to be the most intelligent animal, but they arent stupid like you seem to say.

racist

No, because they are independent doesn't mean they are intelligent. You just cant train a cat as easily as a dog.

Source?

true

Cats don't have empathy because they are fucking cats. Solitary animals, bred by humans exclusively to kill things and nothing else. Dogs can read facial expressions and subtle body language, cats can't. Stop fucking athropomorphising animals in general, especially instinct-driven predators that only avoid killing you die to size differences.

That dog is dead as fuck...

why
did
the
husky
do
that
???

Why do abbos hate cats so much?

So the source is your ass?

Dogs = nogs

"Cats are dumb", because dogs eat shit, and lick muh face.

Poodle dead af
allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe

They can't enjoy life without politics no one can

You have obviously never been a cat owner. please save yourself the embarassment and stop. "Dogs were bred strictly to hunt with humans, so that means thats all they can do and have no other feelings." thats your logic

>Cats don't have empathy because they are fucking cats.
Clearly you have no experience with cats.

Huskies are energetic and athletic. They also have strong hunting instinct. But they are usually good family dogs. My guess is poor socialization with other dogs, at least smaller dogs.

Because huskies are predators and toy poodles are a prey species. All of those tiny apartment dogs would be nothing but a snack in the wild.

It was just being deloused it's how they get the fleas off of the dog

Same thing happened to my cat, it's spine broke in two places, it had to be put down.

underrated

>implying the chink wasn't going to chop them up and serve them anyway, which was why they're all there in the first place.

This.

My source is simplistic selection and evolutionary theory. It's a real giggle and a half how you dumb cunts can say niggers are stupid due to evolution and selection (they are) while denying the same for cats.

I don't hate cats, they're just not smart or empathetic animals.

>Anthropomorphising fucking cats
>Animals that, given the chance, would tear you to shreds if not for your superior size
>Animals that have no cognitive ability beyond the most basic survival instincts

Fuck this, I'm out.

What a nigger dog. I have two 180 pounders, they won't show any aggression at all unless I signal them to or they sense something wrong.

They have been bit in the face by little dogs and just shrugged it off. Good dogs will never harm any dog smaller than them or be aggressive towards kids. Dogs don't even tolerate fighting within the pack, so if that husky established himself as the alpha, he was abusing his power like a nigger.

I have several and i've never had any of them eat shit. I guess when you feed them a healthy varied diet they don't develop pica...

This. Ive never met a husky that wasnt an asshole.

As sled dogs they get beaten a lot because they wont do shit unless their owner is the undisputed boss. And even then they fight with each other.

Malamutes are much better. Stubborn though.

I love dogs, but thanks for making me laugh my ass off from this.

>Cats totally lack any intelligence at all

but did you even look at the cat on the toilet? pretty impressive

Cats can't even recognize themselves in a mirror.
Cats rub up on you for warmth and attention, not out of affection

That is a really weird picture lol
Nintendo needs to work on their advertising

You know gifs repeat... right?

>Dogs don't even tolerate fighting within the pack

Its in a gay little dog cafe. None of those dogs have a bond with each other so before you jerk yourself off as the overlord of dogs learn whats happening in this moment.

Better question, is an horse a athlete?

You have never owned cats. Your only experience with them is going over to someone's house who has cats and they fucking hated you. For good reason too. So you base your whole opinion on those encounters, because the felines saw you for what you truly are, a little bitch.

Thx for the link, but why did the husky do it?

Shitty dog owners = nogs. None of those things have ever been an issue for me. It's as if a good diet and training works or something. Also, there is this thing called a shower or bath, when the dog does the thing that makes your nose sad, you can make him clean by putting soap on him and washing him with it, crazy, I know.

Just because their independent doesn't make him smart

>mom runs away when she thinks the dog is coming back for more
>kid has to pick himself up and run

Animals that, given the chance, would tear you to shreds if not for your superior size

dude... ur saying domestic animals are the same as wild ones? If you go into the wild and find a wolf and a lion, both will probably fuck you up. You in fact have proof that dogs still fuck people up because it happens all the time and 0 proof or reason to think a house cat would want to kill people.

It will be fine. They gave it a few 100 mg of Motrin, and it's as good as new.

based poodle owner. i'd relish the chance to torture and kill a pit bull. truly the niggers of dogs.

Some dogs are niggers

>Fuck this, I'm out
This just in, Australian man gives up after being outed as a retard. Later tonight we find out if water is wet.

Fpbp

BECAUSE NOBODY POSTED THE ARTICLE THAT OP'S VID CAME FROM

>allkpop.com/buzz/2017/09/husky-cracks-a-mini-poodles-head-and-violently-bites-it-to-death-at-a-dog-cafe

TL;DR HUSKY KILLED POODLE.

And americans are 56%?

I cant stop laughing and coughing.