Richard Spencer

What’s pol’s opinion on this guy? I have mixed feelings about him. On one hand I feel like he’s (((controlled))) opposition with all the Nazi white supremacy shit giving the media and the left ammo and making us look retarded, but on the other hand he raises a lot of good points about leftist fascism and not having guilt for being white.

Is he just a Jew controlled operative or does he actually serve a good purpose and believe in what he’s doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.hk/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/
youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's ok, but probably doesn't deserve all the publicity he gets. If you want to really listen to someone insightful, listen to Jared Taylor.

He has poor taste in music, arts and women. Other than that he is a pretty interesting guy.

CIA puppet used to recruit the most extreme types in order to discredit anyone that wants to support a white family.
May he get run over by a bus soon so the CIA has to find another patsy

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

Most of what he has said has been well-reasoned and stated calmly to his audience and reporters. Most people attacking him don't actually attack his arguments. And then there's the trolls that call him a shill in order to divide and conquer us. Something like Spencer would not have been possible even just 5 years ago. Spencer is helping to move the Overton Window right.
Major criticism was him originally advocating for a protest where they were told to bring guns; he later rescinded this.

Fuck off. Are you telling me that people like Cruz and Mccain are also left winged?

NEW THREAD GET IN HERE NPI PICTURES ARE UP

If spencer is controlled oppostition then there is no movement and we've already lost. Same is true of TRS.

So if spencer is a deep state honeypot, we've lost anyway. But he hasnt done what honeypots do. He hasnt tried to get his people to do illegal shit so they can all get ruby ridged. If he were going to do that then he would have done it 6 months ago when violence was actually happening country wide. Now the "battles" are all gone and antifa doesnt exist. The left is defanged, things are proceeding more or less as expected.

So its easier for me to believe that "le spencer is CIA" is total divide and conquer bullshit than its some sort of conspiracy. The facts do not fit your paranoid assessment. The facts fit mine. Spencer is legitimate , if not ideal , and its you and people LIKE you who are attempting to take him and his movement down either because you are the enemy , or you have been tricked by the enemy. The simple fact is the time has elapsed and spencer has proven he is not a fucking fed. He is in this for the long haul.

The right has a serious problem with paranoia. Its what makes us capable of seeing things the left overlooks like race , the dangers of multicultrualism , the JQ. But it also makes its easy for you stupid faggots to scream conspiracy at every thing that moves. I try to subordinate my natural caution to reasons , which is why i done share your entirely baseless observation. It doesnt help that every single time this starts , its accompanied by mass produced memes designed to make him look silly. Much like the the 53% meme which is being dumped everywhere.

You are ascribing superhuman powers to the enemy that we know for a fact they do not have. If the deep state created richard spencer we already lost and you should be figuring out how to marry some gook immigrant to survive the diversity police in 15 years.

Spence gives off strong homosexual vibes with his effeminate body language and his lisp.

It's just off putting for a guy that supposed to be hardcore right. Jared Taylor is a way better leader for WN.

I JUST SAID THERES NO MOVEMENT

The term "alt right" is not entirely an American phenomena, but occurred independently to group Alternative für Deutschland with Pegida and rest of the national conservative movement in Europe. That was the point in time when Breitbart used the term, and Bannon openly identified with it. There has been a lot of confusion about that word, but I think it is pretty much settled now.

go away already, Spencer. Taking shilling money is sad

My opinion is if he isn't controlled opposition, he's still doing more harm than good because of what a massive fuckup he is. He has all the charisma of a stuttering telemarketer calling to interrupt your dinner; he couldn't sell Madison Grant on white nationalism, let a lone a normie. He's a doughy, nasal-voiced, lisping numale soyboy. I call him David Duchess. He's not 14/88, he's about 13.99, the going rate for a poor man's George Lincoln Rockwell.

Fuck him, he sucks.

No, you idiot. Not that the guy you're responding to isn't an idiot as well, but he's almost right. The Republican party was taken over by neoconservatives a while ago, who favor interventionist wars and accept big government. The neoconservative establishment emboldened libertarians and paleoconservatives like Ron Paul and such. Left wingers like neoconservatives because they're basically liberals except for bombing arabs and cutting taxes.

The Alt-Right as a term was created to describe people on the right who aren't a part of the neoconservative establishment yet aren't libertarians or paleoconservatives and say that they're all tiki torch Nazis.

To answer your question. Richard is doing great work. He struggles a little with the people surrounding him, but it looks to me that he has the right judgment and is continuously moving things forward. He deserves much more recognition than he currently gets.

I shouldn't have watched david duke videos I think I might be on a right wing extremist list now.

The FBI has millions of people on their lists.

Do a better job yourself or fuck off.

Money grubbing faggot

Anybody who is against Spencer is anti-white.

Anybody who thinks Spencer is some kind of CIA shill or controlled opposition is low IQ and a normie and their opinion is irrelevant.

Normie here. Never heard of him outside of pol. He is nobody outside of this bubble. Stick to trump

I understand your fear, but what is your solution then? People like Jared Taylor have been talking for decades. The "alt-right" has actually pushed a political agenda and have influenced mass audiences. Most people associate alt-right with a form of white nationalism. Not with lolbertarianism. And also distinct from "neo-Nazi" larping from the 80s. People like to have words for groups, you aren't going to change this by crying about it.

The alt-right is growing, and many people actually have goals and a pragmatic plan. It starts with voting the established cuvks out of office and replacing them with more nationalistic candidates.

dailystormer.hk/a-normies-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Ok Richard

>t. egghead shill

Yeah except that Jared simply isn't a political leader. He has his website and organization, and I'm sure he's helped sway a few minds, but he's been doing that for 30 years without almost anybody knowing who he is. He hasn't instilled real change. Bannon and Spencer, OTOH, have helped push for candidates that align with trump.

Yet another Richard Spencer thread. Die Rabbi. Die in a fire.

You're an absolute retard, you bumped the page 8 thread by not saging.

The only way to win a movement is to be inclusive. But you can do it in a sensible way. Dont need to import 200m rapefugees...

richard spencer is funny his recent speech where everyones like "go home spencer go home" hes like "IM GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD" its dramatic and funny

are you retarded? the fact that he "raises some good points" is all part of the plan

hitler spoke the truth and the truth is no longer allowed because it's associated with hitler. that's how the (((they))) operate.

FEDFEDFEDFEDFED

He has to be a Fed

Honestly the only people criticizing IRL activists are either shills or useful idiots.

Do you faggots realize how bad the next 10 years are going to be for us? Clinton's plan was to put in place a DACA-like executive amnesty for all 15+ million illegal immigrants in the country. We won the latest election by a margin of 50,000 votes. The next time that the Democrats are able to elect a president or even achieve a veto-proof majority, we lose the ability to win federal elections and control of administrative state FOREVER. It's not a matter of if this happens, it's a matter of when. You can kick out all the Republicucks during primaries, make people realize the anti-white bias in the media, and have the best optics possible - it's not going to make a bit of difference once we permanently lose our ability to affect federal politics.

Sup Forums? Banned. An obese communist's heart attack in Charlottesville was used as an excuse to take down half of the right-wing websites on the internet - and that was just businesses acting on their own. Imagine what it's going to be like when they can start employing DHS against us.

Your ecelebs? Deplatformed. As twitter's recent activities show, all of our based podcasters and opticscucks are simply waiting to get kicked off for "promoting violence," a term that will soon come to be defined as holding any right-wing views.

Civil rights? Gone. They've been pushing the unfounded "right wing terror is the greatest threat" meme for years. You will be monitored by every three letter agency and they will have no problem doxxing you through their allies in the media. Our ability to operate anonymously on the internet will be wiped out in 10 years time.

Spencer, Enoch, and Mosley have flaws - but right now they're the only people making substantive efforts to build IRL networks: which are only way we're going to weather the upcoming shitstorm. Rather than countersignaling IRL activists, you should be engaging in IRL activism of your own.

In the scenario that Richard Spencer isn't a plant, he's just a guy with good intentions who fucks up most of the time. I tend to think of him as 10% neo nazi, and 90% troll.

It's very unfortunate that we have him as the spokesperson for the Alt Right. Someone well spoken and educated like Jared Taylor (but preferably younger) would be ideal.

I think that Spencer operates as a bridge between Taylor and the eceleb majority.

Spencer is classically educated (Literature BA at UVA, and Humanities MA from UChicago) so he can always ideologically best figures on the alt-light. Look at the "debate" between him in Lauren Southern on whether or not America was a white homeland. Despite having a larger audience and more mainstream credibility than Spencer, she revealed herself to be totally out of her depth to everyone following the conversation.

Engagement between the alt-light/civic nationalists and the alt-right is the best recruitment tool for the alt-right because people in the alt-light are already skeptical of their society. While ecelebs might destroy people's preconceptions about race, figures like Spencer allow them to build new healthy identities to replace them. This ultimately makes them more palitable to messages from pure theorists like Taylor.

Spencer can meme and interviews well. He's the best figurehead the movement has so far.

That image has been circulating for years. It doesn't indicate anything other than that he got a photo-op with a famous person's wife yeas ago.

Spencer was involved in Republican politics long before he became fully alt-right. He even used to have an asian gf

Would give my left nut to impregnate her tbqh

>yes, goy
>trust the TV people

Richard Spencer is just the Al Sharpton of white people. He's a career racist. Probably not really controlled oppo, just a douche on a soapbox. He won't really matter as shit evolves. He'll retain his attention hungry doofus Sharpton status.

Toss Spence over the fence
He will always be a CIA Nigger

In the words of a famous based kike who eventually found Jesus, "Don't follow leaders".

I like his hair

Yeah white identitarians often have libertarian beliefs and mask their identitarian ideas like Richard Spencer did for years.

He is obviously gay.

Talks with a gay voice.
Has gyno.
Has no kids.

whether he's with or against us, he's retarded. If he's not some psyop operative then he's just a larper who makes white nationalists like annoying faggots with the same bad haircut. You don't get a haircut like that unless you have a strong ass jaw.

why are there so many threads about him every day? he's not half as smart as he thinks he is, he associates with weirdos, people who make the right look bad, ex felons, jews. in interviews he's admitted to more than one chink gf. he starts lots of projects and finishes less than half. he's rich and e-begs all the fucking time. there's a reason why he is constantly called out as controlled opposition or a fed.

also i've had shits whiter than his wife.

sage mother fucker

unprecedented levels of retardation on display here. Your logic:
>either we are led by the literal reincarnation of hitler or no one at all!
Purists are cancer

>1 post by this ID
You idiots really don't recognize this thread after 20 pastas?

>muh muh hitler
spencer is cancer to the right.
>anyone who doesn't line up to suck dick at my personality cult meeting is a purity spiraller.
>stop noticing things, goy!
sage you, fuckwit

He could be a CIA shill or White Man backup plan.

He's young. The baby boomer globalists will be dead of old age when he's in his late 40s or early 50s.

He has the Spencer surname. That's one of the whitest English names out there. Princess Dianna and Winston Churchill came out of House Spencer.

To me it seems like the "Illuminati" could be changing course. The old Rockefeller died and shit has been going on since then.

>Richard Spencer event happening
>you can tell because there is 50 threads saying hes CIA
thanks shills...i guess

this
jared taylor is GOAT
he doesnt rely on twitter and facebook to make arguments

Punch the fag.

Controlled opposition or useful idiot. I still see the mainstream media play that "heil trump, heil victory!" clip every time they discuss the wave of racism sexism and homophobia sweeping across America.

- anglo heritage
- Spencer surname

Sprinkle in some global disaster
Major demographic happenings.

Spencer could become president in like 15 years. Plausible, specially if he has spook or freemason ties.

All those oldies like Hillary and such won't be around. The field will be different.

Imagine being the kind of worthless trash person who would be convinced by pictures like this. Just imagine it. Imagine going through life being that fucking stupid.

Story of my life.

Richards a good egg. He sings Depeche Mode songs and tells Negros that they'll never be Englishmen. What more do you want?

Oh stop. The media's going to paint Spencer as an evil nazi no matter what he does. It's really not fair to criticize him for every mishap. He's going out into the world and talking about white nationalism. That's not an easy task by any means

He needs to work on his debate skills in hostile environments, but given neutral or friendly ground he does fairly well. It’s easy to critique from afar, but live argument in front of an audience is hard, so I’m sympathetic. His policy of never using slurs or really cursing is nice, and he’s disciplined enough to stick to it. It took me a while to notice it, actually.

Generally produces worthwhile content and events. I would make a few different tactical choices than he has, but I’m also too much of a coward to reveal my full power level, so I refrain from armchair general-ing. I’m also impressed with his study of history, with the caveat that his philosophical opinions, while above average, has noticeable gaps on occasion. I’d like to have a conversation with him one day, I think I’d enjoy it.

Cia plant. Has a Russian Tatar wife

What the fuck are you doing OP?

What are you sliding with your eceleb threads?

Imagine being the kind of absolute genetic waste that thinks "cia plant" is an argument. Imagine living your life being this fucking braindead.

Not surprised a Finn thinks tatars are white

rekt

>everyone is a CIA plant!
I don't like the guy, I think he's a sperg. Pretty funny to watch you people turn on each other though.

He is a proven Deep State plant and Cultural Marxist:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

/thread

I'm honestly surprised Sup Forums hates him, when they pretty much believe in the same things.

>posting an article by Lucian Wintrich, a literal flamboyant homosexual
>posting the Laura Bush photo

Could you be any more embarrassing? Please never have children you absolute fucking retard.

A lot of us don't. I enjoy Spencer's work. It's just that threads about Spencer here get flooded by shills who want to pit people against each other. Just pay attention and you'll pick up on it
>He's a CIA/Deepstate plant!!
>He's a faggot!!
>He's controlled opposition!!

Look at his Russian Tatar husb... I mean wife

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

Ignore the noise and read the article, it's blatant how his shills are gumming up this thread.

God bless him, he is reasonable, listen to his podcasts and check vidoes in which he speaks.

Sup Forums doesnt i dont think
a lot of shills pile in everytime he has an event
probably hoping it will get less attention

He is controlled opposition and a faggot self promoter

There is no shortage in people speaking against leftist fascism

get up and do it then mate

i've only heard him mention depeche mode, death cab for cutie, and some critically acclaimed old western movies. what else does he like?

Pretty sure he is gay. Manly looking wife. No kids. Plus I see him go to bat for the fags all the time

>that awkward moment when all alt-right leaders are either jewish, faggot or both
He's a closet fag that's why all his tough talk sounds rather ridiculous, but who am I to judge.

this. Just listen to him speak, who would want that as their leader?

Thanks, bro. Came here to post this and am glad you saved me the trouble.

he's been made to look like a pussy on video. Ultimately, that ruined his potential appeal.

>leftist fascism
found the boomer. When you say dumb things like that you are defending communism.

Controlled opposition youtube.com/watch?v=3oGSkoDevWc

>a fucking shill

!
Everything James Bond, of course!

I love Richard

he's ok

No, didn't you hear the latest? His study-buddy in Germany recounted his failed attempt at seducing her way back when. For the atlantic magazine. (Funny, now that I think about it, how obsessed the media is with our people.) So unless he's bi or his testosterone collapsed with age (too early I reckon), he's just a smooth straight guy.

>having a homo crush
I wish I'd get paid for this you thicc mongrel.

He’s a fuckung egomaniac trying to be the leader of a movement who doesn’t want him in charge. Pretty retarded overall.