God damn generals

What have you done, you fucking retards?desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/djt/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/djt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah how dare we help people learn things.

>desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/djt/
Shit's dead, Jim

Waifu, DJT, Homo, and many morre threads have been deleted now

Enjoy the Sup Forums dark ages 2016-20XX

It's on Sup Forums now. Just because it's deleted here doesn't mean your ANKI hell stopped.

Does this mean we'll have less translators?

yes

google translate still works

God damn, it all makes sense now.

Jacob sent Daiz to infiltrate the Sup Forums moderation, to destroy /djt/, the panda, and translations in general.

Meanwhile, still exists.

I don't think most translators participated in DJT. DJT was for helping people learn the language. It's a big step up from learning the lingo to translating dialogue in manga with all its nuances.

A lot of nascent doujin scanlators used DJT to get better. Don't know about mainstream manga.

Shonen-shit won't get touched, as the target of the crackdown are clearly stuff that is niche outside of Sup Forums and the functional generals.

DJT doesn't help translate anything, contrary to what they'll have you believe as an excuse to keep their blog circlejerk on this board.

>I don't think most translators participated in DJT.
How the fuck would you know? DJY had a big impact you fucking dumbass

Good, holy shit. You know what Sup Forums needs? The djt thread as a locked sticky, that's it. You didn't need daily threads at all.

Most fan translators (and too many of the professional ones) working on anime and manga are learners without a fluent grasp of Japanese

If anything /opg/ needs to go.

>2 days for "spoilers"
>3 days for release
>2 days for "post release speculation"

Yeah, how so? Let people blog in a thread masquerading as a Japanese learning thread?

Airing shows and current manga is hard to touch unless you ban the entire series.

To deal with what you have used as an example, we would need to be OK with mods setting up schedules of when a thread is "ok", which is a terrible idea.

Or, alternatively, be OK with mods banning entire series that are still Sup Forums related even if they are not hoarding the entire board (Like Naruto), which is bad.

I understand the mods trying to kill generals but /djt/ was actually helpful and did in fact help the board by getting more nip readers. SNK, Jojo, REzero and Monster Musume are cancer generals I don't know why they kept them but got rid of something that was actually doing some good for the board and was actually relevent to it.

Jojo threads are seriously the worst threads on Sup Forums. That thread is exactly like something from /vg/.

Down with the generals, down with the chatrooms, the golden age will return once again.

The generals that remain are only able to hang on because of currently airing material, but even then we don't need 24/7 threads