youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132140024/#132154111
youtube.com/watch?v=b0RHItspeMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_r8Dn3DGY-Y
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132140024/#q132148038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Yes. Fuck off, /leftypol/.

No, there are plenty of other retards you'll fit right in with on pretty much any other board or site.

Yes.
Take your loneliness to Tumblr, Mike.

sage

Yes

Who?

We can't really compare Trump to Obama when he is only 11 months into his term and we had 8 years to judge Obama from. It is a bit of a ridiculous question. Though I did expect Trump to have been more impressive than he has been.

You've probably consumed too much liberal media
Don't kick yourself too much for falling for it, though; they have spent a lot of time and money tailoring propaganda for the easily susceptible

Picking one dirty vote whore over another
Is the problem.

Well, you are the only one here with only one brain cell.

no soup for you , you come back one year.

Yes.
Stop jacking off on this photo!

Yes. Obama was much better at killing Muslims. Almost started a war with Russia as well. If only he had more time.

yes

How so?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wHB-CN0eIk

Objectively Obama’s was terrible , which is why the pendulum swung so hard in the other direction las election. State level as well as fed, executive and legislative positions drastically went to the right and now in turn the judicial positions. It was a colossal failure of the DNC and Obama that will be studied decades from now.

@ OP

Fuck off larper!

Obama is the Apple of Presidents. You can show it off to all your friends but at the end of the day it's just the same shit and costs twice as much.

obama was a race-baiting lying nigger.

Yes. You are the only one. Obama was the worst President ever and I'm a democrat.

HEIL OBAMA

Kek, those nogs would be rotting in Chinese prison if Obama was still president.

At least he didn't fuck up so many things in so little time.

No. You have those soyboy and tranny leftist that agree with you.

In fact, the more degenerate one is, the more likely this creature is to agree with you.

>AM I THE ONLY ONE

Yes.

There's a fool born every minute

yes

A trained monkey would be a better president than Trump. But he benefits the left with his retardation so i dont complain.

Got 7 more years until I make that determination.

Obama is a nigger who had a serious thing for bananas

Aren't you angry that Obama discredited the left?

You know why you get that feeling? Because it's true.

You're not the only one. The rest of the intelligent life on this planet is with you.

We could have prevented this

You're Canadian

FUCK you OP! You're a numale soy boy for sure! obummer is literally the worst in history!

Yeah, he came much closer to causing a race war with his statements on Trayvon Martin, also the countless mass riots we had whenever a black died to cops and it made news. Trump hasn't done anything except shit talk on twitter and excite commies in punching anybody to the right of the far left

>He actually posted that in 2017
Obama's enemies stole his job and fired all his friends.

His Grace, the Imperial Majesty on the Iron Throne, the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind, Donaldus Pußygrabbin I of the House of Trump will bring much enlightment upon the burger mutt plebs with his almighty tax reform so the kikes can finally claim their shekels unopposed and feast on hookers and wine while selling their waifus to the BBC.
All burger mutts who post here are middle class (lol, the despicable indigent plebs!). Trump has disdain for the mutt. He truly is god's chosen.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132140024/#132154111 *sips tea*

Hmm.. Do apples bang trannies? if so I'm avoiding them thangs from now on

that's it Leaflet ...someone get the rake

Obama is

UNGRATEFUL

Yes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b0RHItspeMU
>youtube.com/watch?v=_r8Dn3DGY-Y

btw I just looked thru that thread. You know that wasn't even me right? Look at the filenames. It was some leaf impersonating me. Pretty freaky tbqh. He had my files and my pics too. Wow.

looks like i joined here

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132140024/#q132148038

Who?

am i the only one that feels that obama is a faggot, and he will be uncovered next year?

Of course not. However that doesn't mean you are right.

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CANNOT INTO ENGLISH LANGUAGE OR TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK?

fat

FPBP
It's going to be hard to top King Nigger that's for sure. He even stole the presidency from Hillary before Trump came along.

/thread

the only good thing 0bama ever did was give Iran a shot at building nukes so they can do to Israel what the rest of us are too pussy to do!

Fuck off, Obama leaf.

>Obama
>President

No white men considered him the real president.

Shit, even Swedecucks can BTFO of Obamaleaf.

thats rich when he was elected twice, facing a white man both times

>First nigger President ends up in prison.

Yeah, he was fucking great. Caused racial division, empowered Soros' goons, quadrupled health insurance premiums and irreparably fucked the healthcare system, tripled the national debt, and flooded our country with illegal immigrants. You should kill yourself and you obviously forgot to turn off your meme flag. Not one Nazi believes your statement.

actually he only won because of voter fraud...
Dems made no voter id needed in places... he won in those places & lots of them are always red states!