WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

WE HAVE TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4
youtube.com/watch?v=p4Xktm8ZQcM
youtube.com/watch?v=v9z7u8UjRgI
youtube.com/watch?v=DVjWlGRAfQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FOKKEN BUMP

agreed

not white tho

SOMEBODY SAVEEE MEEEEE

Checked and agreed

HE IS HERE

Just so you know all of the higher ups in the world know what is taking place here. They don't say anything about it.

A leader must come

help

!!!!!1488!!!!!

56% is not white

There will be no leaders. Only the mob. The anonymous mob.

This thread is for Amerimutts only

You need to better yourself. Want a traditional woman? You need to be a traditional man. Can't stay inside and play video games all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

Instead of useless fretting over it do something. At least make a plan, but until you try something youll be blasting your own ass into oblivion.

He wills it.

Amerimuds

we all must do our part

What has the white race done for me? I’m in my early 30’s and imagine a lot of others here are too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4

If you think that's true you are a fool, If a leader doesn't come forward it's over.
There are plenty of people willing to move but they cannot without direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4Xktm8ZQcM
Part 1

>1448

............... Lads. Do you feel it?

youtube.com/watch?v=v9z7u8UjRgI

More like we're BLACKED

i feel like the person posting an image like this is probably fat and ugly

If you're in this thread take a moment to realize the tactics currently being used

There are an assload of white race theads right now.
The same 56% pics are reused over and over.
Theyre trying to instill:
A. Defeatism
B. Division

Tough luck you faggots. Defeatism doesn't work because we're not leftists. Division doesn't work because we all shit on each other all the time. The only time you're not shit on is if you post something smart or funny (not that leftists/liberals/communists are either).

If you're not a shill your a foolish participant unintentionally pushing a failing agenda.

Also you're losing.

>Falling in the jewish trap

>If you think that's true you are a fool, If a leader doesn't come forward it's over.
Working on public speaking skills, not saying I am leadership material but I'm tired of waiting for one to rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVjWlGRAfQM

Our time is coming
Praise

call the jew whitout eufemism go to the aipac and start rioting ,no more war for israel,if you are brave enought it can be win you need to organize yourself NOW.

Job 1 should be restoring manufacturing and production, imho. None of the other goals will be easy (if even possible) without stable jobs that pay enough for a man to support his family and so that his wife can devote her whole energy to taking care of their children and home.
I don't think people can rely on Trump to do this. It's not the government's job anyway except to remove/ not add excessive and prohibitive regulations and taxation. That will be more up to Congress than Trump. Congress is almost as anti white as it's possible to be.

white genocide is a conspiracy theory with no evidence
>muh white girl kissing a nigger in Hollywood movie
>muh hitler
that's not evidence

Hail victory!!!!

What anime film are these death squad guys from?

Calling something a conspiracy doesn't disprove it you fucking brainwashed cuck it's happening right before your fucking eyes.
Over a million shit skins were let in to your country over the last 2 years for absolutely no fucking reason do you get that?

Jin-Roh

Good for you buddy, i hope the best for you. The problem with the alt-right is no one taking steps to establish anything on the ground.

given autism is thought to be hereditary it'd probably be best if you all just got vasectomies or kys. You know, to keep the gene pool you're all so worried about clean