Does anyone else ever feel like giving up on women?

I know MGTOW is kike garbage, but fuck me women are fucking stupid and annoying. I spent the whole day with my girlfriend and she told me that she loves me and that she wants to marry me. A few hours later she told me to go fuck myself because I teased her about what kind of music she likes and now we aren't talking. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather just have a surrogate kid and not deal with some cunt and her bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I know MGTOW is kike garbage, but fuck me women are fucking stupid and annoying. I spent the whole day with my girlfriend and she told me that she loves me and that she wants to marry me. A few hours later she told me to go fuck myself because I teased her about what kind of music she likes and now we aren't talking. Sometimes I feel like I'd rather just have a surrogate kid and not deal with some cunt and her bullshit.
what a millennial thing to say

How insightful leaf.

Just call your boyfriend and have a good cry about it. You'll feel better
Fag

>Fag
Why the homophobia?

>Implying I'm a faggot because I'm getting tired of women and their psycho shit
Apologize for being white to the cops when you surrender your spoons to them.

MGTOW is less of a threat to the white race than race mixing. I personally don’t mind if white men go MGTOW. At least no mongrels will be made.

The point is to live your life for yourself. Women come and women go. You shouldnt put too much thought into it. Theyre just people, accessories to your life. Enjoy your time with them, just dont try and make it more than it is.

So smash but never settle?

Apologise to your gf for being a fag when you surrender your arse to her

>You're a faggot for not wanting to deal with that psycho shit
t.Cedric logic

Never take what women say too seriously. They don't learn how to communicate properly with actual words until their looks start to fade, They're literally walking contradictions. Actions and body language is the only way to tell.

No, go ahead and settle. Just never give them control of your life. Keep separate bank accounts, dont let them convince you to isolate yourself from your friends, ect. Just dont play their games. Remember, you're in charge of your life, always.You dont owe them anything, and ass is always available.

also this. actions over words with them 100%, and always listen to your gut

Just get with an ugly woman, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

>I teased her about what kind of music she likes and now we aren't talking
Elaborate?

It doesn’t end dude. Been together with my wife 5 years, married for 2. She gained weight, has insane mood swings, constantly wants me to do some shit for her or go shopping or some shit with her. She’d due to deliver my baby boy in a few weeks, and I’m happy about it, though. She’s like most women, and are as needy as a child. I can imagine they are all like that. Sometimes I love her to death, and sometimes I wish I was single and just banging chicks from the internet when I get lonely/horny.

>Sometimes I feel like I'd rather just have a surrogate kid and not deal with some cunt and her bullshit.

Mah nigga, I was just thinking about this today actually

I told my wife that today.

she didnt like justin bieber

Watching the (((AMA))) awards, I mentioned an artist I like and she says you're gay for liking him. I respond with well you're gay for liking the music you like. She says we're gonna have our first fight now, fuck you and don't text me. Psycho shit.

Dude you have to leave now. Believe me, once she gets comfortable, she will guilt you into doing more shit like merging your bank accounts and moving in together. Then, you’ll be stuck sharing bills with a woman that gets progressively more fucked up, as she shows her true colors. Seriously, run man. She’ll manipulate the shit out of you.

I really think the trick with girls is simply not view them as equals and instead something between man and child. The main issue comes when you try to reason with them as equals. They aren't.
When enough is enough just give commands and 'my way or the highway'. If she gets pissed and leaves, then so be it. Just be consistent and when you argue just don't give a fuck. Easier said then done but I still think this is the only way.

Just be patient faggot. Lots of people have shitty, bitchy girlfriends, especially in burgerland. But most non-burger girls would love to marry an american guy, so just go travel and find a waifu. There's 4 billion bitches out there

I can only imagine the level of social programming you young guys are trying to break through. At least my age group didn't group up with these devices that turn average girls into hookers. Example: I've met two girls through online dating sites that turned out to be involved with seekingarrangments.com

Is she seriously or just playing you? If serious, that is incredibly stupid reason to start a fight.

Absolutely true. I used to think it was sexist to be that way until I got into a real relationship. You don’t want to be, but you have to be that way to have some kind of order. It isn’t a fault of women, it’s just their natural instinct. When a man marries a women he wants a nurturing, mother like figure. A woman wants a strong father-like figure.

Aaand now the point of the thread emerges.
OP just had his first fight with his girlfriend and needs someone to cry to.
Fucking underage b&

Millennial women mostly. Younger and older women seem to be just a little less obnoxious and naggy. I can drink with my 40 year old female co workers and have a good time but drinking with bitches my own age is a bore, even if it ends in sex.

She's just upset you're not paying enough attention to her. She equates a fight with intimacy.

Luckily we've only been dating for a month, so I can get out relatively unscathed.

I'm not giving up on women. But I'm done with the games. If I find a woman who doesn't play those games, who I'm into, who's into me, I would be ecstatic. I'm not holding my breath, I have little time on this planet.

- dont want a relationship because 99.9999% of them are either insane or stupid as shit (mostly both)
- no hit and quitting either because 99.9999% of them are either sluts or ugly (most of the time both)

whats a guy to do

Thats why its crucial OP that we take America back from Jewish control. They have corrupted society and women so much that this type of dysfunctional behavior is rampant. A healthy and moral society would not have these problems.

She's dead serious, it's been radio silence for the past two hours and now it's passive aggressive snaps.

Ignore her, time her out. Gotta set a precedent my good man.

>ng. I spent the whole day with my girlfriend
What did you expect?
Girls that have sex before marriage are shit tier

You're still here? Don't you have a TV license to pay or an NHS tax to pay, or something like that?

If you’re married and still feel lonely then I’m never getting married

>I know MGTOW is kike garbage

The reverse is true. It's like reverse psykikology.

The kikes want you to follow the paradigm of "marry that bitch and have kids" as it's a lifetime of Rat Race Financial Enslavement you'll never break free of. Think of all that loan interest they get off your ass as you work two jobs just to support that ungrateful bitch and the two kids she'll eventually turn against you.

True, I was dating a 40 year old over the summer and I got along with her better than any millennial.

lol what'd she say?

MGTOW IS THE BEST LIFE

My wife’s every thought is literally a Facebook post. I cannot even handle her talking anymore. She hasn’t said anything remotely interesting or unique in 5 years. And she isn’t stupid, she graduated with a masters in nurse Practitioning. She has an iq north of 135.

All this and she is fucking incapable of original thought. At least she gave me three smart white children

>Think of all that loan interest they get off your ass as you work two jobs
Or you could just not waste money on stupid crap

True, two of my best girlfriends were foreigners.

Dump her. She is not good woman. If in same situation as yours, the relationship should be teasing and laughing at each other and don't hold grudge or get mad.

Artificial wombs will replace women.

Oh the stupid little cunt. Don't they burn your head out with their constant crap.

>True, two of my best girlfriends were foreigners.
I hope they were white motherfucker

They really do. The worst part is that things have been really good until now, she probably just started getting comfy and showed her true colors today.

Of course, an English girl with big tits and milky white skin and a thicc Afrikaner.

sounds like your an expert!

Take the fagpill, just not as a suppository.

>Fagpill
Noose for you sodomist!

I never claim to be one. Nice try.

I said not up the ass, boyo

No I meant lonely while single. When I was a bachelor, that’s all I did. Played vidya, bought as many guns as I wanted and banged chicks online when I needed company. It was fucking sweet. I’m not lonely at all. On the contrary, I wish I could get a damn moment to myself.

you're tearing me apart, user!!!

“Fuck you, you piece of shit”.

Ten mins later we were cuddling on the couch and playing mario. We have an odd relationship.

Do it before you get caught up in some manipulative hell of a marriage. You seem young, I’m in my 30s. I’m telling you, do NOT settle for that crap. It’s a sign of things to come, and it gets really complicated once kids start getting involved.

Lol just tell her you were not being considerate of her taste. No harm done

Is she into that kinky shit? She sounds like she is.

Are you lost little leaf, should we call someone for you?

>Apologize for shit I didn't start
user please

"Due to the fact it's an all-girls book club, I feel like we just have a stronger voice," Mashyat Huque, says.

"We do feel like we're the powerful ones in the room."

>LMAOOOO
>be woman
>feel powerful when it's only women around

We get into arguments, and she apologizes and tells me “ I want you to rape me.” No fucking joke. She’s always trying to stick her fingers in my ass too.

Yeah man, they also have a mom feel as fucking awful as that sounds. Older women are nurturing and much more giving than younger women. I had a thing with an older woman but i wanted kids so it didn't work. it was probably the best relationship I've had though.

its pretty bad, I'm 27 and I have given up. its like talking to miniature biological television advertisements

You need to eat more onions.

I didn't really get the mom vibe, I was just able to connect better because she didn't have that entitled millennial cunt mindset. That and she was racist. When we weren't fucking, we were basically having IRL nigger hate threads.

Will the onions make women less cunty?

>I've met two girls through online dating sites that turned out to be involved with seekingarrangments.com

In my city this is so fucking common it's funny. Bitches turn tricks and don't even think it's a big deal, it's just work to them. Cam whoring is even more common. It's funny, I don't blame the women for doing it because it's easy money but I couldn't date a bitch who did it. I know my friends would all go jerk off to her the moment they found out.

are they all like this? my mother is very religious so I still love to talk to her at times because she has morality even if she can get batty with it and is a bit of a "christcuck" in terms of loving thy "neighbor" but there are no women my age like that who are actually religious

Sexbots will be available to order soon. Men will soon reclaim their long lost dominance to women

Yes.

I'll just post my story. I'm a decent looking guy, some charm, good money, etc etc etc etc.

From 18 to 29 I fucked like 25 women. Some were long term, some just one night stands. One GF lasted for 2 years. After 25 I really decided to look for wife material and settle down. I date online and meet women in real life as well.

My standards were simple: be nice, be at least fairly good looking, good sex drive, and don't be fucking crazy.

That's it. That's all I ever asked. I really dont think that is asking much. But this simple combination is nearly impossible to find these days.

And yes I blame liberal ideology for a lot of this. What makes it EVEN worse is that I think women are less happy now, with all this "freedom" they have. What it really comes down to is chaos, and men don't have the power to lead anymore.

Sad. It will all turn around though. You are seeing the revolt of the modern man start to happen.

I wish there was some religious movement with monasteries or something

Shit like this is why we have a collapsing society. Pleasure now, consequences later. Single mothers feeding off of the state because both of them are too fucking stupid to see that a child is a life long commitment.

>because she didn't have that entitled millennial cunt mindset.

Yeah, my current girlfriend is a millennial and it's pretty shit. She doesn't work and posts memes on fb all day. She thinks because she has a bunch of followers it counts as the start of a career. Not even good memes either they are shitty normie memes. She's a good person but pretty vapid.

IKTFB

My girlfriend was filming a snapchat in our kitchen today. As a joke I started yelling in the middle of the snap. She gave me this look like I had slapped her mother in public.

Women have the luxury of getting to decide what's a grave injury and what isn't fucking children.

Never marry. Guys please listen to me. Have a woman. Have a kid. But never marry.

Very well said.

Women are children until their late 30's.

Then they go "omg I can't use sex appeal command results in people, I actually have to use logic and reason"

I wish every man understood this post.

This is so accurate. Once you start compromising things with a woman it never ends. If they can't follow direction then it's on to the next one.

It is "shit testing" you mean? Dude, not sure you are gonna find one that doesn't pull that shit every once in awhile. One must remain alert for those.

>My wife's every thought is literally a Facebook post.

A hearty kek!

Yep. If you have a long term commitment, just say I don’t believe in marriage. If she loves you, she’ll deal with it. Then if shit goes down hill, you don’t fuck with a messy divorce.

This is truth. Facts on the ground user.

This

The minute you sign a marriage license, you lose all control of the situation. She can divorce on a whim, and you're forced to comply, give her half of the assets, and be forced to pay alimony and child support, and have limited custody if there are kids.

The ways the law is geared against men makes marriage a bad gamble today. I understand why MGTOW has become a thing. I totally get it, after years of watching men I know ruined utterly by their wives, for no other reason than she was bored. MGTOW is the militant, extreme end of the spectrum of the reaction of men towards today's culture and how men are treated.
Seriously, if you think you have a shred of power left after marriage, you're either hopelessly naive, or a woman.

The comedy writes itself, it's now gone to "why are you so mad? I was only kidding lol"

>2
banned?

I've given up. I'm literally joining a monastery within the next year.

My parents divorced when I was a kid and I was mostly raised by my batshit mother while my Dad tried his best to be a good influence. I never held my mother's shit against women as a whole. I've had mostly serious, long-term relationships - eight years, six years, etc. Been engaged twice, had the women flake out twice.

So I don't know. Maybe all modern women are insane or maybe I just have bad judgement and pick the ones who are. Either way, I'm in my early thirties now and I have no interest in spending another decade with a women, expecting and planning (like I did with the two I mentioned) to spend the rest of my life with her only to have her completely flip on me after we've been together for the better part of 10 years.

There comes a point where you have to say, "Ok, I've put in my best effort, I've given it a good honest try, but I'm getting older and I can't afford to keep wasting my time on these insane children." Sure, I'd like to have a family and kids but at this point I'd want to date a women for at least 4 or 5 years to be at least vaguely sure I could trust her, so I'm gonna be having my first child when I'm nearly 40, with pretty good odds she'll flip on me too and I'll be paying child support into my late 50s? Nope. Sorry boys, I'm checking out.

>Smart/Sexy/Sane ~ choose two

The thought's crossed my mind, you'd never be alone because you'd have your Churchbros and Jesus with you.

I'm 31, 184cm master race and I haven't found a girl in years. I jump on Tinder and none of those sluts match me, not even the disgustingly used up or ugly or obese girls.

No, I think you're gay OP

Whenever a woman says something, add “right now” to the end of it.

Ex: “i wanna get married right now”
“I like black nail polish right now”
“One Direction is my favorite band right now.”
“I wanna go to art school right now.”

See, becaue consistency has no value in a woman, they never learn it. A man who is inconsistent is seen as unreliable and weak by men and women. He loses value. A woman’s value isn’t in that realm of goal setting. Their value is stuff like “look good, don’t be a whore, be a good mother,be agreeable” so the things they say really don’t matter. They don’t realize it most of the time.