youtu.be/C5aSYjexDj4
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Documents/loaddoc.aspx?FileName=2017s0120.acj.DOCX&DocumentType=Analysis&BillNumber=0120&Session=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=F1wJ_5We3AA
ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2017/03/28/what-legal-rights-do-undocumented-immigrants-have-with-lesson-plan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

>mom has to work on thanksgiving
>wont have thanksgiving dinner until saturday
feels bad man

LOOK AT ME DROOMF

The evolutionist's only escape from logic is to downplay man's special characteristics. Thus, he will underrate man's speech and reason. As for language, the evolutionist will say that the animals have it, or at least something very close. Thought, he says, is really nothing more than a process of electricity and chemistry. The evolutionist will also attack man's awareness of the difference between right and wrong and man's freedom to choose, for he cannot explain the evolution of these characteristics. The awareness of right and wrong is just something we learn, he says, not something we are born with; and man's freedom to choose is just an illusion. To an evolutionist, man is really nothing more than a computer made of flesh and bone, and not a very fast one at that.

maga

AAAA

lol, acting like a woman getting ignored

>Bernie Bernstein is the creation of an anti-Semite — or at least an opportunist appealing to Alabama voters’ willingness to believe the worst about a man named Bernie Bernstein.
>Leaving aside the low esteem that many Alabamians hold the national media in, no mainstream outlet is paying women for dirt on Mr. Moore, and no one is promising to publish half-baked uncorroborated allegations. But whoever recorded the call thought voters in deep-red Alabama would swallow such aspersions on the profession of journalism, especially if they came from a Yankee Jew.
>Hatred of Jews in my native South is a phenomenon that is distinct from the more pervasive racism. White Southerners who hold bigoted views tend to know — or think they know — African-American and Hispanic people, and are convinced of their own superiority to them.

>They don’t know nearly as many Jews, if any at all, and because of that Jews play a key role in their bigotry. If they are superior to blacks and Hispanics, yet believe they are losing ground in the battle of the races, then some other force must be orchestrating the “white genocide” that is befalling them. Enter the Jews, puller of strings, manipulators of the masses.

>The anti-Semitism of the alt-right, the newest manifestation of bigotry that combines age-old hatred with internet-era technological savvy, biting wit and a self-conscious sense of irony, shows no more logical consistency than the anti-Semitism of the past. Jews are both all-powerful puppetmasters and sniveling weaklings, rapacious capitalists and left-wing anarchists.

>The Holocaust never happened, but man, was it cool.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEY

MAGA

You're going to make me look up that court ruling again, aren't you? K.

Maybe if he wrote a decent freestyle, Trump would've fired back. But AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT was so embarrassing Trump didn't want to give it anymore attention.

Maybe you should make the dinner, user

>*KRRRSCHT*

Anybody else can't get enough of Sven's "Jews Subvert" song? It's fucking top notch tbqh m8

woah...

>shade 45
who?

and that looks like the softest crew in south carolina

There's nothing wrong with that statement though.

Plebs all of you

>By (((Jonathan Weisman)))

If the last two digits match right, Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies tonight

Fucking attention whore.

I am but she has to work overnight so she's going to be too tired to enjoy the dinner

Tax passing state law makers are starting to get the fear.

Dang it

i like lemon meringue best

Jews don't try and convert anyone, it is one of the hardest religions to convert too. How often do you hear of jews knocking door to door.

Anyone can be a christian

He should start sweetieposting.

>Where's Waldo? Liberal Utopia Edition

>be house republican
>punished cali
>ERECT

Constitutional Rights of Aliens
While it is clear that United States citizens enjoy all constitutional rights, the question often
arises as to whether a non-citizen or alien is entitled to the same constitutional rights. The courts
have held that once an alien enters this country the Fifth Amendment and Fourteenth
Amendment protect them from being deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of
law. These protections extend to an alien “whose presence in this country is unlawful,
involuntary, or transitory.”

myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Documents/loaddoc.aspx?FileName=2017s0120.acj.DOCX&DocumentType=Analysis&BillNumber=0120&Session=2017

Now fuck off.

>1% wanting to share their %
yea

dear Don, I wrote to you but yo still ain't biting

She looks like she gave birth to Temujin in a previous life. Barron will unite the White Tribes.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1wJ_5We3AA

>punishing Californians
Is this before or after they legally give each other HIV?

Are they being serious rn?

jesus fucking christ

>Hatred of Jews in my native south
WE WERE NICE TO YOU SHALOM SANDNIGGERS. WE LITERALLY TREATED YOU BETTER THAN IN THE NORTH WHERE YOU WERE SEEN AS THE SUBVERSIVE RATS YOU ARE. FUG I'M GLAD GRANT HELPED MAKE MISSISSIPPI THE LEAST JEWISH STATE. FUG MY ECONOMY.

I'm sure she'll enjoy anything made with your love

well tbf if there's only a few million of you it's alot of doors for that group...

>RICH PEOPLE SHOULD PAY MORE TAXES
>WTF NOT US

I was legit hoping Trump would tweet a "freestyle" back at him. He might win a little bit of the nig vote if he did.

ahahaha what a faggot
n..notice me trump senpai. tsundere eminem

Roll for Christmas eve.

the Patriots beat his sorry nigger team 33-8

>dear Don, I wrote to you but yo still ain't biting

The only good thing Eminem did was sign 50cent

HMMM.

Hopefully they start bailing like Flake or at least be scummy enough to vote along with Trump's agenda if only to keep their seat
The stubborn ones can be primaried

Always wanted to try this, until then apple remains GOAT.

hmmm

it would be a shame if there were a massive fire and all the doors were sealed off

He shouldn't even bother getting on the flight back.

All the great leaders of Russia have hated Russians

lol the shills made yet another subreddit that does nothing but post anti-Trump stuff

I'm no nigger, but fuck pecan pie does it for me.

Found him.

which courts?
how many challenges?
What is this due process?

kek, I wonder what Jordan Peterson says about this

maybe the trump curse will just ignore him. sort of like the rest of the world already does.

Is this linetrap?

why am i supposed to care about bush or clinton's sexual harassment/abuse claims

theyre not even in power anymore who cares

>Very Nigger!

Corey Feldman's looking good

I can't keep up with the shifting leftist narrative. Do they like or dislike Russia these days?

who gives a shit?

impppeeeeeach

Lol did he btfo himself?

Reading Biden’s new book and he writes about going back to Dachau and noticing how (((they))) changed it. Kek.

>"Shaun King" is the new Talcum X. Pay attention.

Why the fuck was the Mexico National Anthem played at an NFL game? Do they have games in Mexico now?

I can't wait until Donald's a lame duck and just goes fuck it and tweets things like "Very Nigger!"

still dislike

Ungrateful nigger is now a double nigger

The Supreme Court, retard

>As far back as 1896, the Supreme Court reinforced this concept. “The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens,” it ruled in Wong Wing v. United States. “These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.”

ww2.kqed.org/lowdown/2017/03/28/what-legal-rights-do-undocumented-immigrants-have-with-lesson-plan/

Now, no more (you)s.

Somebody just came to a deadstop infrot of my house taking multiple pictures (I saw their flash blink about 10 diff times) and zoomed off when I came off my porch to confront them, running a red light in the process. I'm now covertly hidden with my machete and .40 waiting.

That's not new.

TRUMP NO

At least you had food for your thanksgiving and holiday celebrations. Some of us had to starve without 3 square meals.

Bow down

He's not entirely wrong.

Waldo looks rightfully scared. Yep it's time to go full Lithuanian here.

Aš esu mano kryžius kaulų
Kryžius yra mano kūnas, ir kryžius yra mano kraujyje
Aš sukūriau per tūkstantį kryžiaus
Nežinoma mirties,
Taip pat žinoma, kad gyvenimas.
Buvo gana atsparus skausmas sukurti daug kryžių
Tačiau šias rankas niekada turėti ką nors
Taigi, kaip prašau, neribota kirsti darbų.

lmao yeah they were playing in Mexico

it depends on the time of day

Talcum x is reaching heights of niggerdom that shouldn't be possible

"I mean, I'm a rapist. But come on, I'm not a niggerlover!"

KEEP ME POSTED

Kek I read that in his voice and it seems like something realistic he'd say.

Everyone should report Shaun King's tweet. Whatever Pajeet looks at abuse reports on Twitter will probably see a white guy saying "nigger" and ban him.

Better get to CBTS and find out what the problem is. You might have a deranged leftist stalking you. What did you do?

I'm sorry to hear that

I'm just aggravated she has to work so much ;_;

>tfw I actually checked

>That motherfucker!
>P-please notice me ;-;
Oh look another meme come to life.

He's reaching the levels of the legendary Infinite Nigger.

What if I'm upside down?