Buyfag thread

buyfag thread
read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

hobby.dengeki.com/news/297478/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-007773
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-008974
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018045&page=top
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?sort=date&order=desc&pp=3&display=diaporama&character=Mori Yuki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that feel when your a kimono fag.
>that feel when you dont have the money right now to keep buying the kimono figures that are coming out of aniplex.

damnit why now?

Great, one thread doesn't even have the guide and the other doesn't have the title right. Just fucking use this one, it's the best of a bad bunch.

>That feel when I don't like Kimono's or tradition jap clothing at all.
Less of a burden on my wallet.
Always makes me wonder what people see in Momohime but whatevs no money spent here.

Title might be messed up, but at least it's a relevantly recent figure and also not Porkchop or a doll.

GOOD LORD

>Momohime
I dont really care for the battle kimono's. although ill take them aswell. I like traditional ones like in this figure

How long is FREEing going to take to finish this?

Got these last night at book store.

Buy2get1free deal.

>forgot picture
Fuck me though.

What a waste

DELAYED

Is it dead?

>DELAYED
>12/5
is that really a big delay

Hopefully

Why yes, I am fucking jelly.

Now that's the Alter experience I know. Maybe she won't have the problems that Edna had.

Hot glue, anyone?

Detroit here

17,060 on ami. Will she bin?

Is there any way to make searchign amiami not a pain in the ass?

drink the pain away

Try not to be sucked.

Any sales?
Or is it a burgerland specific thing?

>12/5
Has that been sourced? If so we have a definite date and it only got bumped back a week, I'm fine with it.

You guys ready?

>not a cute girl
the emperor will have to excuse me

>G.E.M

lol nope.

Is the HLJ sale today?

It's a burgerland thing that's spread to other western countries

They probably got that from the jap twitter rumors, it's not 100% but people seem to think that's the release date.

>those heels

This is going to get hotglued so hard.

You might be able to find some sales in US based shops in the coming days

Go ahead and hotglue her inflated balloon tits.

I'm guessing places like TOM and CR will have some alright sales.

Take notes Pochaco-fags, this is how a curvy PVC woman should look.

hobby.dengeki.com/news/297478/

This is how a curvy PVC woman should look

go to anime island they currently have a niggerfriday sale, I wouldn't preorder anything from there, but I think the instock shit is okay.

I love how her dress looks like molded hot glue splashes. It's like they already know the purpose of this figure.

I want to bury my face in this plastic butt.

I'm thinking of letting my dick make the buying decision for the first time in a while.

Keep in mind that most FREEing 1/4 scales usually bin shortly after release. You may want to just wait.

What's wrong with Aoba there?

Yup. They look nice but not many like the size

>(3.71 MB, 4032x3024)

the cameras out of focus

Any Sup Forumsnons use DHL in Canada? How is it compared to EMS?

The only time I used DHL was kinda shit, but it's mostly because the opening times to my local DHL office is ridiculous (like 9 to 4).

Yeah, the Galaxy s7 kinda sucks because of Burst Mode. On my s4, I used to be able to hold the photo button to get focus, but Burst mode is triggered when you press the photo button too long.

I had no idea. I'll keep that in mind.

Ur pic is just white???

got her like a week ago and she smelled like shit when I unpacked her? I bought it brand new is this normal?

Fuck the haters
PORKCHOP will always be buyfags favorite FAT girl

If its an old figure, being new means she was in her box a long time

If it's not announced by Christmas I wouldn't expect it to show up at winter wonfes in February.

It's a shame because I actually really like the manga

Only spics and fat white women like the pork.

What if I'm a spic and hate the pork?

Not really. Also, if your fingers are dirty later on you leave dirt which you must clean carefully off of those to later add baby powder or something to protect them from dirt and cracking just like an onahole.

Hijo de puta, you take that back!
My compadres and I might be bastardos but we ain't no pig fuckers.

Chile pls

Edna actually didn't have any problems. The finished product that people received and not the one Alter showcased was actually much better.

Guys is this worth the purchase?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-007773

I'm a Mexican though.
We enjoy asses and tits but we never go whale hunting.

>Yamato
>Yuki of all grills
>B Rank
Hot Glue/10
Real talk though, hair looks shit but for that price you get what you pay for I guess.

Oh shit I forgot about her. I was waiting for a good used figure of her I can snag at one point.

Well time to buy it.

>3,180 yen

That's a pretty good deal as far as B/B figures go. Not my favorite scale of Yuki though.

What do you think about this one?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-008974
Thanks for the reply bro will think about it some more

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-018045&page=top
Might nab it. Always liked Pana design wise and wish she wore her glasses for more than one episode.
On the flip side it's Pana so it'll probably get cheaper, right?

Why did they pick those swimsuit colours for Freyja? They don't suit her at all.

She's easily the least popular, so i'm sure that it could probably go lower.

This is my favorite one personally. But you could always check MFC to look at user uploaded pictures of other ones to give you an idea of what they look like in person.

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?sort=date&order=desc&pp=3&display=diaporama&character=Mori Yuki

I'm the guy who chose Selvaria as FOTY

Way less sexy than the show.

That one is nice but I don't think is available for purchase anymore.

>the Daiso back home sells acrylic risers for $1.50 each
This was the most exciting buyfag-related purchase I've made in months.

I can't believe it just randomly sells risers.

>myfigurecollection.net/search.php?sort=date&order=desc&pp=3&display=diaporama&character=Mori Yuki
Dat GK man

am I the only one who fucking highly regrets buying a figure after you bought it? I swear i got to stop this shit.

I do every time

You dont have cute hands

I dont know if you know my extent of my regret. Im literally about to throw these things away and sweep it all under a fucking rug. I literally bought like 10 figures in under a fucking year.

Then just sell it and see if you still feel regret. I guarantee you'll probably wish you didn't sell it after a bit.

>sell them

yeah...too lazy to do that shit. its either I keep them or throw them into the garbage.

>black-haired sonico

And longer hair

Used to like Tsuji Santa's designs, but the fat loving retards are big deterrents to keep doing so.

You can do what I did.

I had a few figures that would've taken me forever to sell and had to get rid of them quickly. So I found people who would be willing to pay for the shipping and had them paypal me the cost.

>12/5
is that confirmed?

h..here i go. I've made my decision.

This is so going to bin

Shame. Some 13 year-old newfag would have loved that

Delayed again. And still no news on Blonde Lunch and Scathach for this month

If you consider buying figures autism
Then this is the epitome of autism.
Just throw them in the trash faggot. You know who else autisms out like this? That Swiss weeb guy on twitter. You are being an autistic attention whore like that guy. Congrats.

>SAO

That explains the regret.

You literally could have made some stacks on MFC. I even could have made offers for Sinon or Hestia.

Dumb poorfag.